• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What was your Reason to Register?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
i usually just came here to download models back when Wc3sear.ch was up... when hive came up i became more active in making maps and required help.. so i registered and came to these forums :D hehe

Level 26
I registered to ask a question, because I was trying to make a spell.

Long afterward, I more or less moved into the Off-Topic forum, where I reside to this day.

Level 6
shiik, may i ask what your signature is... it seems like it is the inside of a organ or something

Oh, and to make a forum topic

Level 1
I registered so that I could contribute what I can to the site and post my map project details and hopefully gain support

Level 11
I registered so that I could contribute what I can to the site and post my map project details and hopefully gain support

I think this quote is your only post here. Hehehe. Well...

I registered to post a map but in other reason is to find a true friend. Well I joined, I think 50+ forums right now. hahaha. Then from time to time, I start to ask question about my noobness on Map Making. After that I know a lot of people around here (Especially Pharoah.) Well that's all.

Level 3
I'm not going to lie. My first real compelling reason to join this site was to bug my brother and cousin (leet.firefox and thejacob). ^-^ Did I say bug...? I meant communicate with... ;)

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

shiik, may i ask what your signature is... it seems like it is the inside of a organ or something

Oh, and to make a forum topic

Some abstract art I did a few years back, so basically, it's anything you imagine it is.

Level 25
I was searching for spells/models/skins at wc3sear.ch. Then from nowhere THW showed up so I registered here.
I almost left THW because some noob called The Last Istari started to make fun of my posts. Back then I didn't know why, later I found out that he was a noob.
I almost got banned permanently because me and my cousin had the same Cable network and the same IP. Thats why I have 1 permanent infraction point.

Level 6
I had been using the models and icons for amount 4-6 months and I am pretty sure I wanted to comment on some model or .. something..

And recently I started being active in here trying to share my wisdom (..lol)

I wanted to learn how to do triggers and other things so I could make 2-3 fail'd projects and release about 7 GUI/JASS things and only have 1 be accepted with a 2/5 in the old system.

I r sucses

epicze4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.