• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WC3 roleplayer seeks clan with other WC3 roleplayers who enjoy to roleplay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Uh, hi. I'm an avid Warcraft player, and I really enjoy playing SotDRP, DotA, and just normal rounds. I like to make maps in the World Editor, and yeah... I'm not the best at SotDRP (with commands and such, making huge bases like some I've seen posted in this thread), but I consider myself to be a roleplay-addict, and I have been roleplaying since... well, a while. :goblin_good_job:

I was curious if any roleplay or semi-roleplay clans on Azeroth (East) would be interested in having me? I know a lot of people have moved on from Warcraft, but I still love it and love to roleplay on it. :ogre_haosis:

With sincere gratitude,
Cggraham3

P.S., I'm also a Warcraft lore nerd, so I typically prefer to roleplay the Warcraft storyline in SotDRP, not other things that have nothing to do with it (like tribe RP, civilization RP, etc.)

Level 1
Clan ERP would be glad to have you, eliteroleplayers.freeforums.org if you have any questions just shoot me a pm. Were on both the west and east server.

Status
Not open for further replies.