• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Weekend Mapping Madness #1 - Hero Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
I worked Friday evening (when the contest started) and Saturday morning; not to mention Sunday evening as well (which is the period by which the contest ends) so I really only had Saturday after a certain point to start working on it. In total I had about 8 hours of work, and on Sunday morning I had to help my Dad with some stuff.

In such a small period of time, certain submissions are going to have been able to spend almost the entire time on it, and others will have been able to spend nearly none. I don't complain, though - we should do this again some time.

Level 18
But some people didn't have 2 days to work on it, or at least the 2 days that was designated that it could be worked on. If I had started working 2 days earlier and stopped 2 days earlier I would have been able to produce a lot more than what I was able to.

Status
Not open for further replies.