• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Warcraft III ability in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
I had a friend who has the ability to use Mirror Image on himself, but first he needs a mirror to form the image on, and the image cannot be felt, only seen by those around him.

Level 6
This one... whatever it is called... possession? I would possess the Bill Gates' body and buy me some islands.

Level 12
Of course there is one. It is simply hidden in the regeneration bonus.
ringofhealth.gif

A ring to rule them all. Nice choice.

Level 38
How about Spell Steal?
Isn't it sort of rule them all?

Not really, the amount of spells spell steal can actually effect is pretty small, and in RL there are no spells (rendering most magic counter-measures worthless unless the opening question applied to everyone)

With LOTR the one ring to rule them all more or less corrupted the other ring-bearers with promises of power and turned some of them into undead servants, closest ability to that would probably be charm.

_PV

_PV

Level 7
you can teleport to your bed after a drunk night without casting a spell or anything, you know :O I did it very recently, here are the steps to teleportation-
1. Drink a shit load of hard liquor and beer
2. Pass out

and Congratulations - you have defied logic by teleporting. Now you will wake up in your bed (or somebody else's bed).
Enjoy teleportation bro

Status
Not open for further replies.