• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The New Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
wait so is this real or april fools?

if its real i hate the idea, and friends instead of rep???
what are you thinking,
i like the fans and stuff but the rest i think will fail

Last edited:
Level 12
Actually, Ralle, it seemed almost a good idea... Until I got to you saying there's no more reputation and chat on every page. That just screwed it over for me D:

Rui

Rui

Level 41
They tried to fool's joke me on the train, saying everyone should get in the front to the driver because he would give us candy...

I didnt buy that
That was a nice one ;P

You got me hooked up for a while, you know. I have lost the track of days and I had no idea that it was the 1st of April until someone mentioned it.
I didn't really like the communist joke. It messed with the forum's interface, which was kind of annoying.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
LOL, I thought this was serious, it sounded serious and seemed like the way hive was heading, never thought it was an April fools joke. Usually they are meant to be a little more impossible than this, as this seemed like a totally valid idea that actually might have worked.

Level 18
thumbsup.gif
Billy the Cat liked this.

Level 3
I know it was april fools day, but i still like the idea about like/dislike and ''Become A Fan''
I hope you will do it anyway! :D

Level 2
I must say... You give up on these things a bit to quick... well well.. kinda happy it was an 1st april prank xD started to wonder when I first read it xD

you got me!... good one :p

Level 1
Even though this was a joke I would really appreciate a Subscribe function similiar to the one youtube is using, so I always know if one of my favourite users uploaded a new ressource.

Status
Not open for further replies.