• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive 2 Sneak Peek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
wow this is awesome! I mostly like being able to upload many models/textures/icons together and the screenshots! only 1 screenshot was never enough=/
but I'm curious...what will happen to the current resources? will they be lost? will Hive 2 replace current hive? or are you going to keep the old hive for the sake of resources/memories? what about reputation? are we starting over again? so many questions to be asked and so little time... :ogre_rage:

Level 15
Why would anyone use IE7

Well because IE7 is the fastest browser in the world which also supports all the currently available extensions, add-ons, scripts and languages at the same time without any performance loss. Not to mention it's every web-developer's dream to optimize his site for IE7 since it's so easy and follows all the standards.

:ogre_icwydt:

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I've heard that the latest IE is faster than Firefox, but slower than Chrome.

Level 15
I've heard that the latest IE is faster than Firefox, but slower than Chrome.

Chrome is relatively fast but eats up a stupid amount of RAM because it loads up multiple instances of the common framework all the pages need so it can use multiple threads. Firefox, on the other hand, leaks a huge amount of memory, which can be resolved with extensions. Mine starts out at 400MB and goes up to 1.2GB easily, but stays between 200MB and 300MB with extensions.

IE may be faster but it's so broken... :grin:

Level 18
Firefox OWNS EVERYONE!!! also it has greasemonkey which is awesome you can download the twitch extension to have emoticons in twitch you can download youtube center and many more awesome stuff so easily in firefox <33333

Down with corporate chrome, if we keep giving google power it'll end up like youtube... they appear friendly until competition disappears then they **** users

Also firefox is the only browser that supports animated .png's which other browsers do not because they're owned by corporations!!

Ani157OD.png
Ani130ODS.png
Ani160OD.png
Ani424OD.png
Ani461OD.png
Ani230OD.png

Level 21
firefox have an unstable downloader so it is terrible with downloads. internet explorer and safari doesnt have that problem. there is also comodo dragon. google chrome installs itself secretly and refuse to be uninstalled. internet explorer is included in windows and version 7 is included in vista.(despite microsoft losing a trial on it forbidding them from including it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.