• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dark Times & Good Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
I don't know why someone would close Ralle's threads... and I agree with the noobtard stuff. I see plenty of them around the site. Although, if we send them crying, then we wouldn't have a problem (except they tell others we are mean people) XD
I think you are exactly the people in question, no offense.

You say "we send them crying", as if your some veteran member. You are the people to be sent crying. Now I'm not saying your a noob or anything, but you are the slightly annoying people who act like they've been here a long time and have some clout. You haven't and you don't.

Now I haven't been here for very long, but when I was very new, I had the brains to act like I was new. I wouldn't say things like "we".

Level 31
I think you are exactly the people in question, no offense.

You say "we send them crying", as if your some veteran member. You are the people to be sent crying. Now I'm not saying your a noob or anything, but you are the slightly annoying people who act like they've been here a long time and have some clout. You haven't and you don't.

Ok, first off, just because he doesn't have much rep, doesn't make him "those people".

When has he been sent off crying?

And, how is he annoying? Your not much of a veteran either.

Infact, your being annoying.

So, please, stop insulting people.

Last edited:
Bob, just a couple of things.
Gilles said NOTHING with rep, he stated his reasons why he is one. He might have been sent off crying in the past. If you have noticed, Gilles is a resource moderator - here since September ... 2006. Even though he wasn't too active until last year.
Your post was annoying, idiotic and spam. And also, Gilles said 'no offense' several times, meaning, he's not insulting anyone.

Level 23
I understand that he meant no offense, (none taken) but I would just like to clerify that by we, I meant the site as a whole has a few members that my judge all submissions the same instead of saying " oh, i'll let this one pass. It's his first skin..." (not an actual quote. just an example). And no, im not a veteran, but I am pretty active. But still, I don't think I am right to judge others like that as I am no expert on the matter.

Level 34
I understand that he meant no offense, (none taken) but I would just like to clerify that by we, I meant the site as a whole has a few members that my judge all submissions the same instead of saying " oh, i'll let this one pass. It's his first skin..." (not an actual quote. just an example). And no, im not a veteran, but I am pretty active. But still, I don't think I am right to judge others like that as I am no expert on the matter.

Love the people and they shall love you, and rep you. That's what I did.

Level 31
Bob, just a couple of things.
Gilles said NOTHING with rep, he stated his reasons why he is one. He might have been sent off crying in the past. If you have noticed, Gilles is a resource moderator - here since September ... 2006. Even though he wasn't too active until last year.
Your post was annoying, idiotic and spam. And also, Gilles said 'no offense' several times, meaning, he's not insulting anyone.

The term "no offense" doesn't mean anything. It is just a filter for insultant comments.

Show me when he was sent off crying.

Just because hes been here for a while doesn't make him a veteran.

Oh, and hes only a map moderater.

If my post was spam, yours is too.

Rep is where this all leads to, if you where smart enough to notice. (Because how else would he get this idiotic basis?)

Level 34
The term "no offense" doesn't mean anything. It is just a filter for insultant comments.
No, you're wrong. I meant no offense.

Show me when he was sent off crying.
I never said he was.

Just because hes been here for a while doesn't make him a veteran.
Veteran. Look at number 1.

I have also stated multiple times that I don't consider myself to be a veteran, but a member that has been here longer than all you guys.

Oh, and hes only a map moderater.
And that means what? You're just a member?!

Rep is where this all leads to, if you where smart enough to notice. (Because how else would he get this idiotic basis?)
No, I don't look at rep at all. I don't care about it. What idiotic basis?

Level 15
Seriously, these threads go south faster than anything. :wink:

Anyway, there are a lot of things here good and worthwhile. Thank you all for your support!

Status
Not open for further replies.