• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Two new global moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
Hi all,
I am the new moderator for map section, some people send me a pm laughing at me for being the 1st moderator that unable to give reputation because my reputation point is below 10. But, that doesn't matter anyway.

And don't hate me just because I am a serious map moderator, I sometimes review a map seriously until I could had sworn I sometimes point out just a minor error on it. :grin:

I'd like to congratulate both GF and G04 on their new Global Mod positions, booze anyone?

Champaigne%20Glasses%20REduced.jpg

I could have sworn Ghan_04 already was a Global Moderator. Well, at least he was acting as responsible as one. I'm not suprised he got the job, he is a very nice person. General Frank is very helpful and kind as well, and I think he deserves the job. Though, when I think of him I still imagine him as a "Geomerge Maniac Expert Person". He has been bombarding us day after day with his great models.

I haven't seen Septimus around too much, though I don't post in the Maps Section usually, I focus more around the Skins and Models section, mostly skins. But I'm sure he will be great at his job and earn much reputation throughout the Hiveworkshop and other Modding Communities.

Level 30
Congratultions, Frank, Ghan and Septimus.
This is great for the activity here.
Since Wolverabid absence, things were going prety slow.
I never realised that Global moderators where so ... needed.
Also the map section was slowed down (i heard that)
and because its pretty boring to moderate maps, new map moderators always are welcome... i guess.
I'm realy glad this happened.
And i excpect great thing coming up :)

Personally I dont see GF GM material at all, Im not happy with how he treats some people under the blanket even if they break the rules, calling people total/little/bad fags and such behind their backs or behind the publics backs doesn't appeal to me.
Just because someone annoys you or breaks a rule does not validate on your breaking the rule of flaming. Its very hypocritical and im tired of being attacked by the other staff when i say this. Thats my opinion, enjoy.

I have to agree with you that it conflicts itself to some extent, though I believe its still a good choice to make him a Global Moderator. There are entire forums filled with people much worse than Frank and you would be surprised at how many people (... weak people) would end up being effected.
GF the GM FTW.

And please, back off. General Frank is not calling people like that behind his back.
I know him for that and I guarantee he doesn't.

I dunno about the name calling, but debode and GF seem to not like each other very much... they both have different stories about why, so I dunno which is right.

I dunno about the name calling, but debode and GF seem to not like each other very much... they both have different stories about why, so I dunno which is right.

Oh, that...Well this has been solved. He was kinda well uncooperative first, but it's okay now. At least I hope so.

And Archian, I will do what ever is need to make Hive a better place.

Last edited:
Level 27
Fairly irrelevant, Pyritie. The point is that he used.. "unprofessional" tongues towards a user.
However, General Frank and I have been friends since nearly the beginning of both of our modeling careers, and I can vouch that, while a bit harsh while upset, I have never once seen him carry out unfair or unjust ruling. Sometimes with a bit of a harsh tone, but nevertheless it was not placed on a member victim to bias.
I think his position is fair. A bit debatable, but in my mind, completely fair. He is one of the few moderators who I have never seen abuse his power or position.
--donut3.5--

Status
Not open for further replies.