• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Hive Workshop is currently looking for people to moderate the forum. If you think you can handle the job of moderating a forum then private message me. You will begin with moderating one or two forums, then if you do a good job you will be upgraded to a Global Moderator. Please remember that we do not garentee that you will become a mod. Also remember that we can remove you from our moderating team at any time.

Level 12
I am wondering the same, those of us who are mods do a rather decent job. I know I am constantly trying to correct spellings and grammar (which I abhour in case anyone [no one] was curious)) and keep the childishness to a minimum. Last I checked we had a great many mods who no longer even post, so perhaps we should not look for new blood so much as use what we already have.

Level 12
Yes well what is your revolutionary plan going to do with those of us who are currently global mods? Did you think of us? There are many more than you might think.

Level 24
Ok heres a list of all the Global Mods

• dragonmage1703-havn't seen him for a while
    GST_Nemisis-havn't seen him for a while
    Healingpoison-havn't seen him for a while
    Malufa-well your active
    Mastif-Don't think i've seen him at all
    The_Taxidermist-Havn't seen him for a while

Well yes the active Global Mods are doing a good job I was thinking maybe we could get a few people to moderate one or two forums.

Level 12
I am more semi-active; I do not check every single post in every forum that crops up, mostly because I do not have time and since we no longer have an "unread" button anymore it is hard for me to look at where I have been and where I have not been.

Dan is on every so often, I see Dennis on MSN all the time, just talk to either of them.

Level 5
Malufa said:
I am more semi-active; I do not check every single post in every forum that crops up, mostly because I do not have time and since we no longer have an "unread" button anymore it is hard for me to look at where I have been and where I have not been.

Same for me, i am willingly to become moderator, i check this forum every day, but i mainly check the mapmaking area's.

Level 24
Darkdraak said:
Malufa said:

Same for me, i am willingly to become moderator, i check this forum every day, but i mainly check the mapmaking area's.

Well I can make u mod of mapmakers zone or another mapping forum. If you want to just tell me.

Level 21
Bob27 said:

• Mastif-Don't think i've seen him at all

he is rasmus's cousin (if i remember rightly) who is in boarding school. he used to be active and comes online occationally. he last post was the "mathematics problem" thread which he made a few months ago. he also is called thure and some of his older posts are scattered on the forums.

and as i speak dragonmage is online, i have a screen shot if you dont believe me.

Level 12
Ah yes, Thure is Ras's close friend I thought. It does not matter, tho, he is one of us originals. Bob, you might not want to make just anyone who says "Hey, I can be a moderator" into a mod, that can turn really bad. Especially since we have so many... young... people here who want power and generally do not understand the responsibility that comes with it.

Level 12
I think you are missing the point and I think making it sound like you are the sole person responsible or even capable of such an action is a mistake on your part. Perhaps you should rethink of how you are phrasing this whole thing?

Level 5
I have thought about it some time, and i can be moderator over the mapmaking or triggering section. I check the forum at least every day and my strongest interest here lies in helping people with triggers and mapping.

Level 24
ok then well... well i'll just close this thread and how about we mods and admins decide if someone should be mod and us asking them, not them asking us. so people have to do a large amount of work in the forum they want to moderate before they become mod. So Darkdraak will have to help alot more people before he becomes a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.