• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Angry Users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Actually what Deathell means is he was neg repped, yet there is no sign of any negative reputation in his CP (The same has happened to Kaitech.)

But I looked into it myself and noticed something.

They were both repped only once, yet it did not add to their reputation (it was a golden diamond or whatever that spinning thing is.)

Perhaps, when a person with under 10 reputation reps something, that it neg reps them instead? Yet it does not show the red jewel. This could be a bug in the forum.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

No, I doubt it. On occasion when I neg rep a person, it doesn't show on the list, but I did neg rep them. There wouldn't be such a serious bug that normal users pass negative reputation.

Level 36
Yes, the guy was definetly neg repped.

The reputation comment that is shown there is because someone who did not have exactly or more then 50 reputation gave him some rep. Basically, you get the comment, but it isn't worth anything because it doesn't add to your count at all.

The reputation system has always been buggy, with numbers fluctuating up and down, but both kaitech and dethell were given negative reputation, the comments just didn't display for whatever reason, this being due to our buggy rep system.

Level 32
... -2 rep, I got kinda confused. I don't really know what I did wrong, and no one ever said anything about neg repping me. Please keep in mind that I am not mad, just confused. So if the person(s) who negetive repped me could please inform me that they did it, I would be happy :smile:
NOTE: I will not get mad at you in the least :smile:

Thank you ^_^
No, I doubt it. On occasion when I neg rep a person, it doesn't show on the list, but I did neg rep them...

I'm confused as well.

Deathell: I just reviewed your information page and many of your posts.

I don't see an indication of the negative reputation award nor do you have any infractions. Your post are, meh... OK I guess. I don't see anything really terrible in there.

Simply remember to search the site for answers before creating new threads and then post them in the correct forum when you do.

Since you brought this to our attention politely instead of dishing out some ripping or flaming our staff:

I will just [broke=+ rep]fix it.[/broke]

Level 32
I want all icons from the old wc3sear.ch a lot of models with missing icons -.- pls do something with that...
Many of the imported resources were just junk anyway: models with missing portraits, unacceptable icons, spells that leak, etc.

The Hive Workshop has developed resource submission rules that must be adhered to in order for resources to be accepted.

[off-topic] [self="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=360"]!ntroduce yourself to The Hive Dark_Count![/self]

Level 32
In fact the staff has already briefly discussed the resurrection of this thread.

Latest Updates and News posts are usually very important and (IMO) should be immune from our necropost guidelines. Ralle created this VERY important discussion to improve communication: as long as the thread remains constructive and friendly, it can remain open.

Level 13
On the topic of angry users, i think you people are doing a fine job, aside from the occasional member that rubs one of us confrontational types (ie: me) the wrong way, things have been peacefull.

You moderators are some of the best ive seen, please keep it that way, theres a reason this site is the best of the best, and part of it is you guys.

Level 32
So we would like everyone who has a problem with a moderator to take screenshots, copy links, chats etc. And make a thread in the Admin Contact Forum
Many have done so in the months since the creation of this thread and that forum.

The results of those most important threads have varied been based on the accuracy and relevancy of each specific issue. Once again, every user with valid concerns should post them for the administration's consideration.

3434nq4.png

Level 36
Yes, unfortunately (for us, not so much for you) we can't just bash you because you're annoying us. Sure, we'll try extra hard to ding you for some very minor offense of the rules, but in all honesty we aren't allowed to abuse our power that badly xD

If we get you in trouble, it's for a good reason. If you don't think so, then make a thread in Admin Contact, and we'll be glad to discuss it with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.