• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rumor Control - Ask Us Almost Anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
91igch.png

Greetings Community!

Due to the recent events, the Hive administration team has decided to hold a completely open Q&A session. We only ask that you keep it clean from spam & flaming and of course within reasonable bounds. Some of our policies will not apply to this session e.g. Discussing Disciplinary Action - but only in the official AUAA thread. The site rules still apply for every other section of the site.

The reason behind the decision to host a Q&A session, is because we feel many users have either misunderstood or have been misinformed about the latest events including the reasons behind the various disciplinary actions taken against some of our most respected users and former staff members. This has caused several false rumors to spread throughout the community in what seems like an attempt to damage the site's reputation. Thus we implore you, do not listen to any unofficial statements including those of former staff members. Some may hold a grudge and deliberately attempt to misinform other users. We've even had cases of real-life harassment. We say, it's a stab in the back from members we used to trust and we're very saddened and frustrated about this. Be advised that any threats of violence will be taken very seriously and we will alert the proper authorities.

Furthermore, you are also welcome to ask us anything about the upcoming Hive 2.0 and it's features.
Including but not limited to our future goals for the Hive website.

Note: The reason we start on the 18th is because me (Archian) is in Austria on vacation and haven't been able to respond or react to the recent events.

In other news:

We're introducing a new staff position: Resource Moderator.
Resource Moderators moderate all resource sections.

The new Resource Moderators include:
  • rankmod.gif
    HappyTauren
  • rankmod.gif
    Magtheridon96
  • rankmod.gif
    Apheraz Lucent
  • rankmod.gif
    -Kobas-
Others will join these fine gents in the coming days ahead.

Also, give a hand of applause to Pharaoh_ who has been promoted:
  • rank2.gif
    Site Co-Director!

Note: These changes are currently in progress and will be applied soon enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Due to the recent events, the Hive administration team has decided to hold a completely open Q&A session.
Oh yeah it definitely worked well last time for the community, didn't it.

Also I just have to laugh at some of the promotions, it's hilarious.
But I congratulate Pharaoh_, he should've gotten that promotion a long time ago and also... well I'm not sure what you're thinking right now, because I can't see Kobas moderating models, skins or icons. (Spells to some degree I guess)
And Mag... I'd say it's rather a bit too early for him, but I'm sure you all know what you're doing.

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
well I'm not sure what you're thinking right now, because I can't see Kobas moderating models, skins or icons. (Spells to some degree I guess)
Most resource moderators will likely focus primarily on their field of expertise. But in case the other needs assistance, the others will help where they can.

@I3lackDeath: This thread is just an announcement. Please await the Official AUAA thread, which will be made on the 18th, to post all your questions and concerns. And I promise, they will be answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.