• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

News, News, News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Hello everyone! Now I cannot hold back the news anymore. Here are some updates:

Heero's Melee Classroom

Heero has decided to make a classroom like Daelin's JASS Classroom.
Heero said:
For all members of the hive, there has been a new forum named 'Melee Classroom', to variate the hive a bit. Training your own skills and apply to become a melee/ladder player on battle.net or against the computer! Even if you know how to play, you might learn new things. This melee training will be a co-operative training together with clan FoL which may be found at www.clanFoL.com.
The forum can be found here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=362

Resource Section Labels

I have finally figured out how to make the label system work smoothly. In the List of resources you can pick the labels you want and display the resources only fitting to those labels. When submitting a resource, you get a list of clickable labels.

Chatroom /@

I have not announced many new chatroom features. But this feature is very helpful. In the chatroom type "/@ message" and "@message" will be added after your name. This is good for people e.g. when they are away or afk.

Admin Contact Forum
A forum for users to contact the admins has been set up. This forum will generally be for hosted projects and other stuff the admins needs to do for the users. This way all the work will be put on the shoulders of the admin that has got time. Instead of people contacting one specific person, he contacts us all and the one of us with time will reply and set it all up.

That might be all just for now,

Ralle :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
There is a grammer mistake in the news.
A forum for users to contact the admins have been set up
Should be
A forum for users to contact the admins has been set up
and
Heero have decided to make a classroom like Daelin's JASS Classroom.
should be
Heero has decided to make a classroom like Daelin's JASS Classroom.

Otherwise it seems ok, im not really into melee though, but I hope everything goes well.

Level 32
The melee classroom is long overdue (IMO). I hope that it will be fully developed.

The label system will help everyone find resources more easily. I encourage resource submitters to add the proper tag upon upload. We resource mods can also easily add a tag if someone forgets or a tag is incorrect.

Thanks for the @ sign chanserv...er Ralle! this has already proved helpful: it's clear when a user is inattentive.

The new contact forum will be very important to all users. All the administrators will be able to see people's concerns and permanent records will be kept. This system is far superior to simple PMs. It's to be hoped that this forum will be used to address serious matters only.

The new sub-forum links make site navigation easier.

Last edited:
Level 9
Sub-forum links

The new Sub-forum links are really useful! :smile: But having it for project depositry is a bit annoying... But i guess its generic...

Status
Not open for further replies.