• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Hive's Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

I would like to say this.

-Grendel is still alive and The "deceased" must be removed, Cause the Newcomers and most of the members will notice that he's officially dead *Which he was rehabilitated due to Drug addiction.*

Oh my god, stop, you're converting the whole community into mods.
falldown1.gif

Added MiniMage and Sin'dorei300.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Are those active-checkmarks up to date?

Level 36
I think no, and I even suspect them of being wrong.

Unless some freak phantom event happened that caused
me being online from 02:30 - 03:00, or something.
- Which never happens.

Or, maybe it's a time-zone difference, what time-zone
does that thing follow?

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I think hive has a time zone of GMT.

a while ago, i noticed that anachron's custom inventory system was demoted from a director's cut by 'hvo-busterkomo'. recently, i was browsing around in the spells section and also found the same had been done to anachron's custom missile system. out of curiosity, i searched and found 1 user, a 'busterkomo'. however, he doesnt have a 'former staff' award, but i reckon its the same guy. can anyone clarify what happened, or is there some hidden conspiracy?

a while ago, i noticed that anachron's custom inventory system was demoted from a director's cut by 'hvo-busterkomo'. recently, i was browsing around in the spells section and also found the same had been done to anachron's custom missile system. out of curiosity, i searched and found 1 user, a 'busterkomo'. however, he doesnt have a 'former staff' award, but i reckon its the same guy. can anyone clarify what happened, or is there some hidden conspiracy?

That is indeed him. I'm not sure why he doesn't have the former staff award, it might've just been forgotten.

The reason why they were demoted was because the director cut awards were pretty much given without a proper moderator consensus. The_Reborn_Devil didn't really give a thorough review of the two systems (with all due respect to him, of course. He already had a fair share of spells to deal with, so it is understandable). And it is fair use of his power, too. He might've even discussed it with other mods. I don't really remember.

tl;dr it wasn't a conspiracy. :p

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

The list of mods seems rather unpleasant to me.... Hive's not as attractive as it used to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.