• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Texturing Competition #10 - Arcane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
wipeq1.jpg

Another WIP. Alright, I think the face is done, now I started with cloak... not much is done though...

EDIT: Oh yea... and one question... If it's an ''Arcane'' theme, does my skin must include purple? :p

Last edited:
Level 14
Man, AR, final submission so prematurely. Surely you can't tell me that the portrait isn't cluttered. (Suck on that double negative) Not to mention the obligatory green on the outer leg looks ridiculous. Blue, green, purple, silver, gold, beige... I mean, I love colors as much as the next person, but does anyone honestly like clowns? :p

I like the cape, though.

Level 14
It's good that you got rid of that emerald green for a better-blending turquoise. And yeah, just delete the other one so people don't get confused.

NEVAH!! <3

Edit:eek:ky here it is...:wink: i might redo the tentacules.. cause it didnt really appeared like i wanted too... and the green part.. i will alpha it out.. ;D

P.S = Its the same texture i used for the model picture i show yesterday..cause i didn't worked on it today ..sadly :p

Attachments

• felstalker copy.jpg
    felstalker copy.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 209
That's pretty nice, but I hate how a good amount of you are doing Caster > New Caster. My original intention "Arcane/Ancestral" was intended to be Non-Caster > Caster. But as long as it's arcane it still fits the contest theme.

Anyways, back to the skin. It's looking pretty good, but I think the armour is too yellow. I'm sure that will change as you add more detail though.

Status
Not open for further replies.