• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Texturing Competition #12 - Archimonde

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Shit dude, that looks like a real bear... but the transition between the light and dark on the chest is teh fugz, and what's up with the face? The colors are all off on the beard there.

Also, I must add, that in game those pretty little details will look like a blurry mass of crap.

Face: Ok the two things on the side are scars, you cant tell from the SS but when he is speaking they are visible

Also, the fur isnt that detailed, and with Teamcolor it wont look like a blob of crap.

As far as the transition on the chest, it needs to be like that in order for it to be visible ingame, if there isnt enough contrast it will be as if the transition wasnt there.

Maybe the scars are too much? Ill post a 1/3 view, made some changes to the beard tassels.

WoW cnp? I dont even know how to get the wow skins lol

Capture5.jpg

wookie.jpg

From the massive differentiation in the lighting on the limbs and so forth, I think we can safely say that it's CnP.

YES! We finally get to see the new punishment table in action! This seems like the 1 month ban :3

1-month infraction, actually. If they do anything else within that time then they'll be banned.

Anyway, I threw him an infraction. Have fun. Also gg kimberly :p

Level 26
Lolol Archemonde = Archdeeeeeemon?

Finished...at last

Path is

Units\Demon\Warlock\Archemonde.blp for the Archimonde model,
Textures\EredarRed.blp for the red Eredar
Units\Demon\EredarWarlockPurple\EredarPurple.blp for the purple one
Textures\Kiljaeden.blp for Kiljaeden. I'm pretty sure they have identical wraps, although Kiljaeden has a rather messy particle fog.

Attachments

• Archiss.jpg
    Archiss.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 1,249
  • ArcheSS.jpg
    ArcheSS.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 507
  • Archemonde.blp
    109.9 KB · Views: 153
Level 9
I wont finish mine, lol. xD. I havent even finished the head. But dont blame me because my computer was broke!!!! anyways I whoudnt stand a chance in the contest anyways, I'll be glad if it gets approved. :D

Level 34

Attachments

• Glazeroth_Ingame.png
    Glazeroth_Ingame.png
    401.2 KB · Views: 1,075
  • Glazeroth_Portrait.png
    Glazeroth_Portrait.png
    265.6 KB · Views: 243
  • Glazeroth_Skin1.png
    Glazeroth_Skin1.png
    623.5 KB · Views: 233
  • Glazeroth_Skin2.png