• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Texturing Competition #14 - Dionesiist's Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Again. I DONT HAVE A TABLET. i make all with my mouse. Serioulsy. I dont need to lie to you, guys. Maybe i will need to do a video showing to you me painting with my mouse. lol.
I don't have a tablet. If I had a tablet then my texts would be made of continuous lines, not of various small lines as they are now. :)

EDIT: Well, i think this is my last wip. maybe i will add some minor details, later.

Attachments

• wip7.jpg
    wip7.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
Level 9
Very nice Chrome :D, looks like Demon hunter + Warden :). Is that green thing team colour. And will you show some of his skinn or is he going to be all armor? xD

Level 38
The green markings on his chest are just green markings on his chest right now, but I'm planning on turning those into team color. And ya, it's sort of an Illidan-warden cross, didn't really come up with any other ideas.

I think the reason nobody is turning the wings into a cape is because the wings are not attached to the shoulders - just the center of the back. Looks kinda weird with the edges of the cape floating in the air, I might turn that part of the model into a scarf or something else :/

And to make you feel better about your snazzy tablets everything I have submitted here at the Hive I did with my laptop's touch-pad mouse >:D

Edit - WIP 2
ss0020.jpg

Last edited:
Level 38
Rubber? Lame.

@ Xezko - I don't think I'll pwn you with this, your skin turned out really well. I like what you have done with the wing texture :)
I think you should alpha out a little space between the wings though, so it looks like they are attached to his back rather than each other - also, you should google search gold to fine-tune the armor on that guy, I've found that looking at something your trying to draw usually always turns out better than doing something from memory.
(with concept art you can also use the eyedroper tool to get exactly the color you are looking for).
When I googled gold I also found a lot of cool pictures of shiny stuff and gold-plated cars, so you might find some neat concepts to :D

Level 9
uh ive been away but im back now! hopefully... im going to do s super simple skin and i hope it turns out ok =s ill update u with a wip later and let u guys guess what it is xP

Update:
peak.jpg

guess who? :grin:

oh also why did u have ot make the chest team color :cry:

Update: ok since no one has guessed and im to impatient cos i have another wip it is!.... /drumroll Algalon!!!
sneak2.jpg

THIS IS STILL A VERY EARLY WIP!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.