• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Texturing Competition #14 - Dionesiist's Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
165202-albums1543-picture14195.gif

Attachments

• ss0001.JPG
    ss0001.JPG
    235.1 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Level 12
I like it, especially the colors, maybe to turn that yellow in goldish :)

@Dentothor
Create new folder (HeroDemonHunter, an example) and put on desktop. If you are skinning Demon Hunter do next, in that folder you shold create another folder, Textures, because DH's skin is in Textures\HeroDemonHunter.blp when you open Image Viewer. In that folder, Textures, put .blp file of your already made skin. Next, Open Magos, then click Windows, then MPQ Browser, after it click on File\war3.mpq
Next, Click on next, Units\NightElf\HeroDemonHunter, scroll down and you'll find HeroDemonHunter.mdx file. Right click on it, Export, save it in folder HeroDemonHunter (not in Textures in that folder)

45781360.jpg

Last edited:
Level 16
i'm fixin it. The gem of the chest is TC. ;)
Bye! :D

EDIT: Here is another wip! :p Still without know what to do with the wings. >.<

P.S.: Applaud for Dio, who made the best wrap of the world! /sarcasm

P.S.2: No, I don't have a tablet. xD

Attachments

• wip5.jpg
    wip5.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 441
Last edited:
Level 9
What is tablet xD?

Im gonna start over on my skin again. The golden angel wont work now when Xezko has a golden guy :). But it is ok lal. It didndt go well with my angel anyways.

Hehe, just gonna look at the model now and tell you what I think I can make of it......hmmmmm. Here I come naga on 2 feets!

And yes I know it wont turn out very well.

WIP 1: lal I know it got to much makeup ( the white splashs in his face) but I will remove it and someday it will turn out....Ok.

EDIT: Lol

I feelt like I had to post it to give you people a laugh :) not bcuz its good.

Attachments

• Apansär1.JPG
    Apansär1.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Level 16
well, isnt to much to say, Sab. Your neither finished the face. xD
Anyway. I changed my concept, and finally I know what i'm doing. Lol.
Here is another wip! :p

Btw, we are: Sab, J.E., Dent, Dio and me. anyone more? I say, any other competitor? :O

Attachments

• wip6.jpg
    wip6.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 186
Status
Not open for further replies.