Participants are to create a scene with the water structures. An oil platform, a lake town, a sea base are some of the unlimited examples. Structures that can be placed on a lake, river or sea. Water structures can be modern, futuristic, ancient or fantasy. You are free to draw inspiration from real life zones or fantasy ones but new things are encouraged to be portrayed.
- No submission may violate any of the site rules.
- All submissions must follow the current theme. If an entry does not fit, a moderator will tell you as soon as possible as to avoid confusion.
- Your submission must be posted before the deadline. The post containing your final submission must contain a screenshot of your work
- You must show at least one unfinished preview of your submission before the deadline, as proof that it’s yours. This means you must upload a screenshot showing a WIP (Work In Progress).
- Your submission may not be started/made before the official launch of the contest.
- Judges may not participate.
- Teamwork is not allowed.
- Offsite-imports may be used in the map, if and only if
- They are fully credited.
- They are public resources and a link is provided.
- They were made before the contest launch date.
- However certain resources might get approved by the contest's host or judge(s).
- Map may be based on the The Ultimate Terraining Map 4.0
- Image editing tools may not be used to enhance the terrain (however you may use them to crop).
- First Place: 45 reputation points, your entry on the award icon and a custom rank icon
- Second Place: 30 reputation points and an award icon
- Third Place: 15 reputation points and an award icon
|Creativity||Includes how the theme was interpreted and portrayed. Note that there's a fine line between creative and completely offbeat.||/15|
|Measurement of detail in design and overall detail balance. Impurities include rough edges, deficiency in execution, and general disorder.||/15|
|Executional quality, techniques, tricks and overall terraining capacity.||/15|
|Overall appearance of the final entry as a whole, e.g. an entry can lack both detail and technique but still have an overall nice composition.||/15|