• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terraining Contest #15 - Feelings/Emotions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
SURREALISTIC LOVE
Final.png
Final

A few barely noticable tweaks to take care of some of the impurities.
The idea behind this is to show love as being like a dream in which
the only thing that matters is the two people that are involved.
Hence the unrealistic and simple background, which is supposed to look more like a
watercolour painting, and the two toned silhouette style to add an almost surrealistic feel.

Level 4
mah finishing touch :goblin_jawdrop: :grin: :grin:
attachment.php

my terrain states . About sadness and sorrow the area looks messy right because it is based on the recent strongest typhoon here in Philippines named Yolanda that's what happened here too many leaves and destroyed object scattered on the ground.

sorry fo da grammar :grin:

Last edited:
attachment.php

my terrain states . About sadness and sorrow the area looks messy right because it is based on the recent strongest typhoon here in Philippines named Yolanda that's what happened here too many leaves and destroyed object scattered on the ground.

Why you put a flowers ? Flowers symbolize a good emotion . . I think that you need to remove it immediately . . . :D

Level 30
attachment.php

Try to add some trees in a different angle where it is like it fall to the ground also, would symbolize more destruction around the environment.

Level 34
As judge I am allowing an extension until tomorrow. 10pm pst.
If you guys need more time then that, I can't judge until January 6th or so.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
LOL, my cpu is gone with my screens and wips, i only write messages from my phone, hardly, so Im out of the contest(I think)

EDIT
... I don't think you understand what I'm saying. I don't care about anything besides the fact that you uploaded screenshots to your post. That, right there, the screenshot, is your entry. You don't need anything else. At all. You don't have to do anything else, you are already in the contest.

EDIT: And there we go.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/contest-submission-233/terraining-contest-15-poll-246061/

Status
Not open for further replies.