• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Taking Spell Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Bumping my request, also , there was this problem i got when i imported the void spell into my map, it said LEVEL INFO NOT VALID which is weird and now i can't open the map...

gonna test a little more to see if its just me(mycomputer)

Level 7
ok the next import i tested worked fine but how do i re-enable the usage of my current map?(the map with the error) that i had imported it to?

Level 9
>> Necromancy

>> Slows all units in a 350 range of the casting hero, also does damage over time.

>> This spell will ahev 5 lvls so make the range and damage done increase by 50 per lvl

Would be nice if it was in GUI ;), JASS works though

Level 4
can u please edit your spell axe barrage, because the spell i had in mind is a target unit(Storm Bolt), when the axe passes an enemy while chasing the target will be damaged by 50% of the damage that will be dealt to the enemy, and when the axe is done chasing the target it will damage the target and destroys the axe.

PLS MAKE ITS ICON LIKE THIS:
icons_8434_btn.jpg
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnaxeslam2-138474/?prev=search%3DAxeSlam%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

Thanks in Advance!!!:thumbs_up:
:spell_breaker::spell_breaker:

Level 7
Name:
Portal 1
Tooltip:
Summons a portal. If Portal 2 is open, units inside a 350 range of Portal 1 will instantly be moved to Portal 2 and vice versa.
Description:
Here's how it works: A unit, Unit A, casts portal 1. a BLUE portal appears at the target point of the spell. then, unit A casts portal 2. a RED portal appears at the target point of portal 2. Then units can freely travel between Blue and Red portals. (much like summoned waygates.)
EXTRA STUFF:
dummy ability should be targeted (e.g. storm bolt)
portal model should be circle of power
cast range of dummy ability should be 500
dummy ability should target terrain
needs only one level
MUST be MUI
create another ability but change the name to portal 2

this would be AWESOME on GUI but JASS or vJASS works too!
I really need this! my whole map depends on it!
Please and Thank You! +REP and CREDITS

Last edited:
Level 17
Sorry for the delay, my internet is up 2 shit. I can't upload anything(my net speed is about 0.00005 kb per minute) or access THW from home. Ill upload all spells as soon as my internet works again.

can u please edit your spell axe barrage, because the spell i had in mind is a target unit(Storm Bolt), when the axe passes an enemy while chasing the target will be damaged by 50% of the damage that will be dealt to the enemy, and when the axe is done chasing the target it will damage the target and destroys the axe

For this I am going to need to use JASS. And I am going to need to know what version of warcraft you are using, 1.23 or 1.24?

Last edited:
Level 8
Sorry for the delay, my internet is up 2 shit. I can't upload anything(my net speed is about 0.00005 kb per minute) or access THW from home. Ill upload all spells as soon as my internet works again.

Good luck with that.

Level 4
pls read this
can u please edit your spell axe barrage, because the spell i had in mind is a target unit(storm bolt), when the axe passes an enemy while chasing the target will be damaged by 50% of the damage that will be dealt to the enemy, and when the axe is done chasing the target it will damage the target and destroys the axe.
sorry for the post

Level 17
Last edited:
Level 17
Dark Moon, I can do your spell for you using local handles, the system by katana, but the spell won't work for 1.24, the newest wc3 version.

I won't be able to do the spell for 1.24 cuz I have no idea how to use the new hash table thingy.

Must I do it for you using the local handles?

ok the next import i tested worked fine but how do i re-enable the usage of my current map?(the map with the error) that i had imported it to?

I have no idea, is it your original map that got the error?

Level 7
For divine judgement its a target spell that hits one person multiple times like in the description, i think it would be easier if its a target rather than aoe. :)

Level 7
maybe but i was supposed to use it as an entire system/spell that i can use with a few minor edits of my own, besides i wouldn't be able to get the stun(mini) in through shadow strike.... anyways thanks for the option, and to Xilliger its the original map, not the spell
spell works fine with 1.24. but luckily i didn't do anything major on that map so its not much of a big waste although i do still want to re-open it. :)

gonna test if those other spells work (just to check) in my editor

Edit: I will list some stuff for the spell:
the spell when cast to a single target without the buff does nothing
the spell when cast to a single target with the buff will trigger the continuous lightning strikes after approximately 2.75 seconds
every lightning strike will stun the target for a short time (stated in spell details post)
lightning hits the target instantly ummm... like a storm bolt with a target effect
duration in previous post

forgot to add the details hehe.... oh well.

Edit: I tested those spells and they work and are open-able on version 1.24

Last edited:
Level 8
Vincent, for your spell, Divine judgment. Just to make sure.

Its an AoE spell
The lightning shoots in the area and hits all targets with the buff x times, not just 1 unit.

Side Note

When I got home from the university, my internet was up and running, will post the spells asap.

Edit*

Some spells are done :
Cleaving Slash

Tell me if something needs to change.

Is that my cleave or someone elses?

Level 8
Need help D:
when i load the map, it says "trigger function does not exist in database"
and then an error occurs and the program is terminated.
Do you use any 3rd party tools? (eg. UMSWE, WEU)

I had the same problem. It seems our good friend Xiliger uses WEU, so that's why the game crashes when we use it on normal WE. I opened your file no problem with WEU.

Level 7
Offtopic: hehe you guys have the same avatar! hehe :) (confusing)
anyways gonna try unlimited to see if there are issues.

edit: i failed to get your answer on the patch problem, whats your version? check the lower right of your warcraft application. well usually the cause would be if there was jass on them map using certain functions but anyways.

Level 17
I had the same problem. It seems our good friend Xiliger uses WEU, so that's why the game crashes when we use it on normal WE. I opened your file no problem with WEU.

No

I use JNGP with a UMSWE extention. Could be due to the custom text condition. Ill just convert it to custom text or you could just get JNGP.

*Edit

Sorry about that, I had to use a custom text condition, forgot that the normal editors don't have that.

View attachment [Spell]Portal Jass.w3x

I just converted the function to custom text, it should work fine now

Level 8
Ah pretty cool. Although I'm not the one that requested the spell, I have some things that would be super cool if you fixed up with that portal spell :).

Try to make it that it's only with one ability. I tried to make the same spell yesterday and I managed to have the same spell spawn both portals. You would cast it once, it spawns the first, and cast it a second time it spawns the second point.

Next, I feel like it's too plain. Is it possible to add some spice into it and put a special effect or two? If you can do that, I will give you rep, because I made it yesterday, but I had a few bugs in it. Not the spawns, that was easy, it was the teleportation that I had difficulty with.

Thank you very much!

-Mjllonir

Level 8
ok sorry in advance but because of GF i dont ahve 5 rep anymore, he got mad wen i asked for a model withotu finishing my map 1st or something, but i would have 5 rep right now
the spell i want is named Razonde
tooltip:The most powerful lightning spell. Summons a mini lightning storm damaging all enemies within a certain range
description: this spell summons a vortex of lightning around you that damages all units near you, it has a max level of 30, it is trained threw book not hero set skill the books do not need to be learned in order ,but you can not downgrade the spell and you have to have a required "mst" or int in wc3 to learn the skill, its damage is base damage + 1/2 int (ex. at level 30 its base power is 1072 and the int needed to learn is 825 so the damage with bottom line stats would be 1485 to all units in range)
Extra: here are some sites with further info on the spell req and other info

stats
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=675
icon
http://www.pscave.com/pso/icons/razonde.gif

Level 8
ok sorry in advance but because of GF i dont ahve 5 rep anymore, he got mad wen i asked for a model withotu finishing my map 1st or something, but i would have 5 rep right now
the spell i want is named Razonde
tooltip:The most powerful lightning spell. Summons a mini lightning storm damaging all enemies within a certain range
description: this spell summons a vortex of lightning around you that damages all units near you, it has a max level of 30, it is trained threw book not hero set skill the books do not need to be learned in order ,but you can not downgrade the spell and you have to have a required "mst" or int in wc3 to learn the skill, its damage is base damage + 1/2 int (ex. at level 30 its base power is 1072 and the int needed to learn is 825 so the damage with bottom line stats would be 1485 to all units in range)
Extra: here are some sites with further info on the spell req and other info

stats
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=675
icon
http://www.pscave.com/pso/icons/razonde.gif

You still need 5 rep to request. if you lost some, too bad. Learn from your mistakes.

Level 7
Thanks Xilliger! but there's one problem, I need ANY unit to pass through, not just allied ones. (but aside from that, the spell is INCREDIBLY accurate) are you able to fix this? (I'm so damn bad at JASS)

EDIT: Whoops! never mind!
+REP and +CREDITS on my next map, Portals!
(see how much you've helped me :D)

Level 4
Spell Request #1

I've been working on a map akin to Candy War, and has many spells similar (if not outright copied) to those in WoW. Most i can do on my own, but some render my mind boggled.

Here's one of the spells i'm looking at.
Name: Power Word: Spirit
Description: Gives the target slow health and mana regeneration for a peroid of time
Stats:
Levels: 6
Health Regenerated: 120 + 60 each level
Mana Regenerated: 200 + 40 each level
Duration: 120 seconds
Cooldown: 15 seconds
Mana Cost: 70 + 20 each level

If you can do this, I will be forever grateful. Plus rep, of course.
GUI if at all possible.
Cheers,
Spectre4802

Level 8
I've been working on a map akin to Candy War, and has many spells similar (if not outright copied) to those in WoW. Most i can do on my own, but some render my mind boggled.

Description: Gives the target slow health and mana regeneration for a peroid of time
Stats:

GUI if at all possible.
Cheers,
Spectre4802

Oh wow, your request sheet is neet. by the way, nice sig.

Level 17
Originally Posted by Spectre4802

Stats:

GUI if at all possible.
Cheers,
Spectre4802

Just use the Rejuvenation spell, the one that the nightelves druid of the claw has and make it a hero spell.

Spell name: Enrage
Description: The ranger's tiger enrages with such a force, that nearby enemies will be knocked back for a range of 75/150/225 and will take 20/40/60 damage. When it enrages the tiger will get a bloodlust-like buff that makes the tiger deal 10/20/30 percent more damage for 10 seconds.
Extra stuff: The spell have to be in GUI

Hope to hear from you, and keep up the good work :)

I hope to hear from you :)

Level 7
spells not working, since i don't know much jass just wondering if you could tell me what to edit,

Level 4
can i make a request?
Name:Roar of Hunger
Levels:3
Description:The Cunning Warrior roars on a land dealing high amount of damage to the enemies who has been blown by each roar, and creates a barrier sorounding the land so the units in the area cannot get out.
Level 1:3 Roar, 75 Damage per roar, 200 AoE
Level 2:4 Roar, 100 Damage per roar, 250 AoE
Level 3:5 Roar, 150 Damage per roar, 300 AoE
Target Type:Target Ground(Silence,Cluster Rockets etc.)
Extra Stuff:
Icon:
icons_6748_btn.jpg
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnshout-115914/?prev=search%3DRoar%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20%26t%3D14
Model(Roar):Roar(Caster)
Model(Barrier):Illidan Missile
IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND PLS TELL ME
I hope there is a reply....
:spell_breaker::spell_breaker:

Last edited:
Level 12
1)Spell Name
- Cluster Grenade

2)Spell Description
- The unit throws a grenade which explodes with 200 AOE and 200 Damage and when the grenade explodes, 4 smaller grenades fly out to random points within 200 radius and explode with 100 AOE and 50 Damage.
- Levels:
- 1. Big: 200 AOE & 200 DMG, Small: 100 AOE & 50 DMG
- 2. Big: 250 AOE & 250 DMG, Small: 125 AOE & 75 DMG
- 3. Big: 300 AOE & 250 DMG, Small: 150 AOE & 100 DMG

3)Extra stuff
- Destroy trees as well
- Surprise me.

Thanks in advance.

Level 17
manstie said:
1)Spell Name
- Cluster Grenade

2)Spell Description
- The unit throws a grenade which explodes with 200 AOE and 200 Damage and when the grenade explodes, 4 smaller grenades fly out to random points within 200 radius and explode with 100 AOE and 50 Damage.
- Levels:
- 1. Big: 200 AOE & 200 DMG, Small: 100 AOE & 50 DMG
- 2. Big: 250 AOE & 250 DMG, Small: 125 AOE & 75 DMG
- 3. Big: 300 AOE & 250 DMG, Small: 150 AOE & 100 DMG

3)Extra stuff
- Destroy trees as well
- Surprise me.

Thanks in advance.
Ah shit :p I was planning on finishing that spell someday... got only half of it done :p

Status
Not open for further replies.