• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Sclammerz's Campaign: Legacy of Gilneas

Rate this campaign project.

• [color=green]Great[/color]

Votes: 46 82.1%
  • [color=yellow]Good[/color]

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • [color=red]Bad[/color]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Your using SinisterX's Draenei buildings but it's incomplete right? But it looks beautiful by the way. I like those models but a bit disappointed because it's not full. Glad to see progress in your campaign. I can't wait to play this.

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

You can always use Ujimasa Hojo's Draenei Pack.

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Ujimasa uploaded an alternative texture, if you don't like the original one.

Level 20
Im sorry for disappointing you guys but I just can't work on it at the moment maybe I could continue and finish it one day.

Edit: Can't believe the beta would reach 7k downloads. Thanks. :)

My dad always said slow and steady.Take your time.Fix the stuff you have to fix and come back here.Hive ain't going any where :)

Level 6
Well, to leave a note in case you ever come back to this, I have one suggestion for the first map; you should either disable Kamar'gor's Windwalk, or change the way he uses it. As it stands, he uses it when low on health, and then sits there waiting for regen. When it runs out, he uses it again the moment any of your units target him. This process repeats until he runs out of mana for windwalk, and is very tedious, considering the first map offers no way to detect invisible units.

In the second map, when you build a base, he maintains this behavior (and follows your units if you move away while he's hiding), but the effect is negated almost entirely by having access to the Huntress' sentinel upgrade to spot him when he decides to hide.

Level 21
Well for me I am only working on one now.
Any idea on when the project will be finished, and for what it is, it's a good campaign a lot. :L

Level 2
Noob

Hi,bro.I played your campion and i found somethinkS on it.You are noob in map making.akama can't move!lever can't enable.and in others lvl,it has many other bugs.it's why i beg you to help you in making in this map to you never be on bad kidding.plz.because i am 16 now and i am making map for 10 years.tnks and bye.
:angry:

Level 13
Hi,bro.I played your campion and i found somethinkS on it.You are noob in map making.akama can't move!lever can't enable.and in others lvl,it has many other bugs.it's why i beg you to help you in making in this map to you never be on bad kidding.plz.because i am 16 now and i am making map for 10 years.tnks and bye.

That's not the way how you talk people in here boy :ogre_rage:

Level 9

You know... This is rude man, the campaign is still in development you evil demon....:ogre_icwydt:

Level 5

Dude chill... this is still in development... and it's rude to say that :vw_unimpressed:

Status
Not open for further replies.