• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Destiny of Stormwind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Did anyone said Worgen??????.... it pains me eyes to see those models...... although ujis buildigs are fine.......

To be literal.... i am not a horde nor a alliance lover... i love both.
Alliance has done wrong stuff so did the horde

Dranei amuses me because of their vindicators
Blood elves... their grand buildibgs
Worgen...... hm.... lemem se... i get it... werewolves with guns(literally in wow)
Goblins... i like their brains
Orcs... lok eegar lokthar(or somethin like that)

In topic
_________
_________

Nice campaign... good luck.... and make sure u express love for gnomes and draneis
P.S im not a fan of chaos orcs... it jus but it as my avatar...

Level 11
You could find a better model for the "Arcanist" and for the Shadow Rogue use what MogulKahn suggested.

I actually like this one, and the animations are just perfect for his spells. And I already changed the Shadow Rogue (now Stalker). c:

Ok... the Wardens aren't really Night Eves, you know... And this is an 'okay' Archer, but I like the one I'm using better. The Bear uses armor, lad! And it would be unnecessary to change it. And the Chimaera, well, it's ugly... Sorry.
So, thanks for looking, but I'll stick with the ones I have now.

Did anyone said Worgen??????.... it pains me eyes to see those models...... although ujis buildigs are fine.......

[...]

In topic
_________

Nice campaign... good luck.... and make sure u express love for gnomes and draneis
P.S im not a fan of chaos orcs... it jus but it as my avatar...

What's wrong with them?
Thanks, And well boy, I will :v

Level 15
I was thinking about something, that you should rename Warden into Watcher. Because Wardens are pretty much leaders od Watchers, elite, there is few of them, so they should be heroes, as they are in WC3. But Watchers in other hand, are generic units.

Level 2
Eh.
If you don't add custom footman skins and variations, then I'll carve the footman out of you! :thumbs_down:
Renaming the name of 'footman' might add a variation also, to be honest.
Also the footmen are actually horrible at playing 'war', their stats are useless, might as well tweak them so they don't get essentially 'pow - pow - pow'd'

Last edited:
Level 25
I SWEAR
IF YOU DO NOT ADD CUSTOM FOOTMAN SKINS
AND VARIATIONS
THEN I'LL CARVE THE FOOTMAN OUT OF YOU.
AND ALSO.
REMEMBER TO RENAME THE FOOTMAN TO
Stormwind Footman AND INCREASE THE STATS SO IT IS EQUAL TO THE HORDE'S GRUNT.

Yeah great. You want lower filesize? Don't demand that useless thing. And "Stormwind Footman"? Sounds shit. Of course it's already obvious, why would you have a Lordaeron Footman in a Stormwind race?

Stop being demanding and think for the better of this campaign. Please.

Level 2
Yeah great. You want lower filesize? Don't demand that useless thing. And "Stormwind Footman"? Sounds shit. Of course it's already obvious, why would you have a Lordaeron Footman in a Stormwind race?

Stop being demanding and think for the better of this campaign. Please.

Its a bloody joke.
I wouldn't expect it to be considered as 'Oh, gotta read this guy really seriously and see everything in it.'
The internet's fonts' may lack expression, but it was rather more of a 'hidden suggestion' in it.
Plus, models and skins contribute to the visual experience, which is a essential part.
But anyways, thanks for comment.
Should rework the post to have some less anger to it.

Level 25
Its a bloody joke.
I wouldn't expect it to be considered as 'Oh, gotta read this guy really seriously and see everything in it.'
The internet's fonts' may lack expression, but it was rather more of a 'hidden suggestion' in it.
Plus, models and skins contribute to the visual experience, which is a essential part.
But anyways, thanks for comment.
Should rework the post to have some less anger to it.

Thankies, feels better now.

Level 11
Status
Not open for further replies.