• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft Adventures ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Im making a ORPG about Warcraft

Heroes: 50%
Terrain: 10%
Triggers: 2%
Models: 90%

the history is:

With the constant attacks between the Horde and the Alliance, they begun a fourth war. And this is not only between them but against the Burning Legion and the Scourge.
In this conflict, they are recruiting the former members of the enemy faction, provided they prove that will help them.

-------------------------
Factions:
Horde
-Orcs
-Taurens
-Trolls
-Forsaken
-Blood Elves
-Naga

Alliance
-Humans
-Dwarves
-High Elves
-Night Elves
-Gnomes
-Furbolg:xxd:

Enemies
Burning Legion
Scourge
Dragons
and others

-------------------------

Classes:
Demon Hunter
(Night Elves/Blood Elves)
Druid(Night Elves & Furbolg/Tauren)
Fighter(Human & Dwarf/Orc & Tauren)
Paladin(Human & Dwarf/Forsaken[Death Knight])
Shaman(Furbolg/Orc & Troll)
Hunter(High Elves/Troll)
Mage(Gnome/Blood Elves & Naga)
Warlock(Gnome/Forsaken)
Priest(High Elves/Naga)

--------------------------

Alliance and Horde will have 2 cities and some acampaments

Cities:
Horde
Orgrimmar
Quel'thalas

Alliance
Teldrassil
Stormwind

Neutral
a unnamed city of dragons

Acampaments:
Horde
Warsong Acampament(South Azeroth)
Naj'kar(Sea)
Frostwolf Acampament(Northrend)

Alliance
Deranssar(South Kalindor)
Kul'Tiras Acampament(Sea)
Grizzlemaw(Northrend)

-------------------------------

It will work like this:
You start with the faction of race, making quests you release items and other things.
You can change of faction, if you go to the neutral city and complete a quest chain.

-------------------------------

I need a good terrainer, a guy(or two) skilled with Jass.
And some ideas are welcome too.:grin:

Last edited:
Level 9
Hi!
I'm working on a project right now, but still I can help you.
I'm satisfatory terrainer I think and I don't know anything about JASS but I think this type of map, done with trigger in GUI is good too.
If you want I can be 80% of my Warcraft time helping you working on this map. It'll be a pleasure to me to help you with a such huge project.

Level 4
Yes i still need a terrainer.

Hawk, i need some Jass skills to make special spells, some systems, the close, people and quest givers chance of place or go to the house, without much lag.

Level 10
Well, i am really sorry, but I must withdraw from your project! I have some serious trouble with my computer and warcraft 3 and i will stay sometime fixing it. So, I can't join! If I manage to get rid of this problem, I may help. I can keep up with the project and help you with triggers, but only via this thread. I may post triggers here and so. I am really sorry! Hope you will make it! Good luck!

Level 10
I hope the same too. When I have fixed this problem I will tell ya. I can still help you with triggers via the thread as I said. Just tell me what you need whe ready and I will try remembering how to make it. However, you won't need triggers from the begining so I may have fixed the problem I have till you need me!

Level 4
I was thinking of using the map that DungeonM did as terrain editing some things, as Northrend and sea.
I already started to make the Sunwell Island.

Attachments

• wc3scrnshot_010308_180841_01.jpg
    wc3scrnshot_010308_180841_01.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 2,108
Level 5
Yhea Craka_J's tip is very useful to make maps less laggy and/or add more stuff if you didn't know. Also The screen shot looks like good planing but a little lacking in doodadds. Also what is the top area in the screenie?

Level 10
Hey guys I am not the leader of the project. I just want to help the guys!!! I am a terrainer as well, but I don't know if I will need to work on the terrain after all. Anyway, if I have to work on it, you shall be expecting the terrains to be completed soon (during the weekend I will have time to make them)!

Status
Not open for further replies.