• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Destiny of Stormwind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
My favorite part of the day -- Screenies!!!
Interlude is done btw.

242466-albums7906-picture94224.png
[c]
242466-albums7906-picture94225.png
[c]
242466-albums7906-picture94226.png
[r]
242466-albums7906-picture94227.png

Level 8
These are really good screenshots!Also, Varian's model it's perfect!
And may i ask something?Lady Jaina will appear?

Level 11
These are really good screenshots!Also, Varian's model it's perfect!
And may i ask something?Lady Jaina will appear?

Credits to Sellenisko and Chr2!
Yes, she will!
She will be playable! In one chapter only :c

VEREESA!!! Will she be a playable character?

In some chapters...
Like chapter 2 already!

Level 7
can i suggest something Sylvie?
Tryande riding the saber inside the keep (throne room) is weird
the knights that guard the throne should be replaced with footmen

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
This project looks interesting. Gonna monitor its progress.

Don't argue about that 'Throne Room means no animals'-thing. Even if it was inside, Warcraft doesn't have every mounted unit without mount. Just ignore it.

Edit: Let me ask you guys something, it might be a good idea to put the main playable faction in the progress table? Like:

Chapter 1 - Breaking th Peace - 100%. Main faction: Night Elves.

Well, I'd say that's totally up to you, but it could be a good idea to show people who they're gonna play as. Personally, I like being informed about that.

Btw, I'd complete 80-90% of the techtree before working on the chapters since you might have to edit the maps again and again otherwise.

Level 25
This project looks interesting. Gonna monitor its progress.

Don't argue about that 'Throne Room means no animals'-thing. Even if it was inside, Warcraft doesn't have every mounted unit without mount. Just ignore it.

Well, I'd say that's totally up to you, but it could be a good idea to show people who they're gonna play as. Personally, I like being informed about that.

Btw, I'd complete 80-90% of the techtree before working on the chapters since you might have to edit the maps again and again otherwise.
Just use the campaign object editor, not the normal editor and you won't have to do much editing on the maps when updating the techtree, except for disabling some units with triggers ofc.

Level 20
I'm currentely making Chapter 3's terrain and setting the triggers for chapter 2.
But now I realize that I should stop it and look for tech tree >_>
Well you might borrow some Wa666r tech trees the Draenei and worgen are really good.If you want them to be more original then i sugest to find a another hiver on that to help you 2 barins better than 1 (only in case one of them is really primitive :p ).I am always open if you need any help. :thumbs_up:

Level 20
Yeah, I already have some help going on, Forsaken is giving me some tips, and this thread comments actually helps a lot! And I tried to talk with him, but he does not answer :/
I can give you a few ideas.I am not the best one around but i have played a buttload of campings and i know a thing or two about WC lore.If you need me just hit me up :)

Level 20
Actually I have one question, is this beast too weird?

242466-albums7844-picture94296.png

---
242466-albums7844-picture94297.png

I "made" the hippo skin and used Chrome's HElf skin to make it. There's no Hippogryph skin in Hive, neither in wc3c, so I had no choice if not trying to make it in my own.
I sucks on it xD
Well on the frontal view it looks fine.On the side view...Not weird its just we aren't use to see hippogryph in that angle i am sure people won't even notice that

Level 15
I see no point in forcing one of the minor characters in Warcraft, instead of so many well known names. But this is your campaign and you can do whatever you want !

Level 11
@Forsaken: Well, that's three years after the Siege, many things could happend. But prehapes you are right, their whole conversation in this chapter is kinda of boring. I'll change it. Thanks!
@MogulKahn: lol Vereesa is a minor character? She just don't have a bigger role in WoW, but she's one of the main character of the Alliance (at least her role is bigger than Tyrande, she dome nothing until a minor role in MoP). At least in my eyes...

Level 15
I was talking about Vereesa, and she is pretty much (was) Rhonin's bi**h. And Tyrande played minor role? Come onnnn ! Last time I checked she is main character in the game where you are going to make this map! Not relly huge, but not minor either.

Status
Not open for further replies.