• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Sclammerz's Campaign: Legacy of Gilneas

Rate this campaign project.

• [color=green]Great[/color]

Votes: 46 82.1%
  • [color=yellow]Good[/color]

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • [color=red]Bad[/color]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I'm a huge fan of WarCraft, but only the WarCraft rts (1-3) though, not WoW...

But seeing this remake TBC in WC3 seems awesome... Despite, what had happened in TBC in the BT between Maiev and Illidan.. Why do I always had the feeling that ever since WarCraft 3: TFT NE campaign, its always been like instead of "Maiev VS. Illidan", its more of like "Maiev X Illidan" thing...

Excluding all of the Maiev-X-Illidan fanfics out there, why am I not surprise that those people who wrote such fanfics, it all seems kinda natural, and somehow kinda expected... That's why I'm surprised that it was Maiev who killed Illidan in WoW TBC, I really thought that Illidan had already died from the slash of Frostmourne he received in his one-on-one against Arthas..

Level 3
Well Blizzard said they are sorry for making it look in cinematic that Illidan died. Their intention was to make Illidan watch Arthas transformation in to the Lick King. Honestly Burning Crusade story was awful, but fortunantly Rise of the Blood Elves and this campaigne make story a little bit better (most notably removing retarded "advanture faction").

Level 23
Nice campaign, Sclammerz :)

P.S.
spotted a typo in the "Characters" section:

Thanks! :D and another thank you for that correction. I didn't notice that. I'll fix it right away.
Anyway @Unknown and DemonHunter13: Thanks. :ogre_haosis:

Sorry for no news for some time now. I am still working on it. So, here's some screenies.

237349-albums7654-picture95254.jpg

237349-albums7654-picture95255.jpg

Also I added the credits too. :)

Level 23
It's nice, but it's to much human-ish...
Is it shattrath, right? You could try to make something more feating. Use more custom crystals, and different doodads, not only the defaults... If you can, you could ask for someone do a skin for the tiles, and the buildings.

(Tip: Remove thos wood benches and replace for the stone bench; remove those bookcase and the vase and replace for something worthy).

You could get some doodads from here: The Ultimate Terraining Map 4.0

Use your creative! Good luck! xD

Level 23
It's nice, but it's to much human-ish...
Is it shattrath, right? You could try to make something more feating. Use more custom crystals, and different doodads, not only the defaults... If you can, you could ask for someone do a skin for the tiles, and the buildings.

(Tip: Remove thos wood benches and replace for the stone bench; remove those bookcase and the vase and replace for something worthy).

You could get some doodads from here: The Ultimate Terraining Map 4.0

Use your creative! Good luck! xD

I was waiting for you to show up. Hehe. :)
Anyway I know its a bit human-ishh. Is there draenei doodads there? I try to look some here but failed. Anyway thanks. :ogre_haosis:

Last edited:
Level 3
Hey nice work . It looks like this is going to be amaizing campaigne. However can you please add explination, how is Shattarah city still standing there,
Seiously, they have huge city on a planet where they were butchered before, by the orcs that were manipulated by Burning Legion. Also even tough, Outland is not fully controled by them, Legion still have very strong presence on that world and they would surly exterminated them. We missed a chanse to find about this in RotBE.
Also it would be good if you can somehow add fleshback how Maiev and her followers were imprisoned by Illidan, Keal an Vashj after they were defeated.

Level 23
Hey nice work . It looks like this is going to be amaizing campaigne. However can you please add explination, how is Shattarah city still standing there,
Seiously, they have huge city on a planet where they were butchered before, by the orcs that were manipulated by Burning Legion. Also even tough, Outland is not fully controled by them, Legion still have very strong presence on that world and they would surly exterminated them. We missed a chanse to find about this in RotBE.
Well, after the rampaging orcs defeated the draenei and the city fell and left the city to ruins. The "Sha'tar" arrives the naaru that came to Outland to battle the Burning Legion and they were drawn to the ruined city where they discovered remnants of the draenei priesthood known as "The Aldors". They quickly regained their strenghts as word spread that the naaru returned and reconstruction of teh city soon begun.
Want more? Just read this.
Also it would be good if you can somehow add fleshback how Maiev and her followers were imprisoned by Illidan, Keal an Vashj after they were defeated.
Hehe. I already added it. :)

@Chaosy: Haha. Somebody already pinpointed that before.

Level 8
Yey!A Beta!:D i'm waiting to play those new chapters :D

OT:Also Sylvie, now i have the dude, Sclammerz it's a ranger of High Elves or do you mean a Power Ranger?.

Status
Not open for further replies.