• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[rp] 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
((Same here))

Not exactly, I'm not looking for someone, rather something...

*Looks to the left, where the city is in the distance*

We're heading to that city. According to my maps, it may have been on the shore once. Of course I may have the wrong maps and this may be a city in the middle of the continent. Things changed.

Level 23
Chances are, you remaining where you were saved your life. That said, I better get you...

*Looks over at Ira, sniffing the ground*

...two to safety. Although I am not sure at all if that city is safe. There should be a former highway around here, somewhere, we should be able to find a map or some supplies along it.

Level 23
Well, if you insist...
*Searches through the bag and takes out some dried meat and two apples, gives that to Ira and takes out some nuts, when he suddenly turns to Ivan*
Oh right, here, have some too.
*Gives a bit to Ivan and looks into the bag*
I'm afraid at this rate we'll be out of food by tomorrow. We have to reach the highway.

Level 13
* While he was sitting there with the knife he felt a strong queke and a rock fell between him and Hera, the knife fell from his hand and he fell down. He looked next to him and saw no body but rocks and rock falling. He saw a big hole, leading on top, he climbed it but he felt very dizzy from the queke, he was very thirsty and fell on the ground just when he climbed the hole. He gathered some strenght and continued a litle bit to find some water, he could barely walk *

(( Can I meet you guys somehow by the river or at the city or something ? Theese guys are not active ))

Level 14
*Not this again. His power is gone, and now an earthquake again. He Was lying on the ground, so he had no chance of dodging the falling stones. David disappeared, and the others werent playing much attention towards him. A weak man just shrinks their chances of survival.*
*A rock fell on him, he lost his conscience.*
((Going inactive with Hera guys, with this plot unfinished, i have no chance of getting out the cave alive. @David, maybe its not good to plan all the acts like this for the future, you could be unsatisfied if smthing didnt go as expected.))

Status
Not open for further replies.