• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[rp] 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
((O well, I had such a headache men, anyway, let's make RP))
*Paillan get's inside de drugstore (and NOT drug store) just some minutes before the sand storm started*Men, why! okey, this is a drugstore, meaby there is W.C so I can drink some water, and seems a drugstore I am going to take this clothes*after a while gets all the things he needed*I think this store had a working well, meaby I can get more water*Looks outside through the window*I doesn't look like it will end fast... Is that in the other side of the road a gas station?!*Looks more carefully*Okey, I totally is one, now, sure there is some gas stop food there, not like that food were to good... but who cares!*His belly starts trembling*I can't wait... meaby there is something like sandstorm clothes around here?*starts seaching*

Level 23
((Paillan.. Sandstorm clothes? Hmm.. and this sandstorm seems to get the rp somewhere.. I'll go with it too.))

*As the mysterious guy starts walking away in search for food.. Hera notices something dark in the distance.*

Hey.. What's that?

*She couldn't identify it yet but it's definitely getting bigger by the minute*

Level 30
*Ken then suddely noticed Hera is pointing of something that is scary... so..*

What now...? Uhhhh... what the heck is that!?

*Ken then notices too something dark that is getting bigger by the minute..*
Maybe... its a sandstorm!!!

Level 23
*Hera quickly glances around in search for a possible shelter from the fierce sandstorm and sees a small opening covered by some bushes. It's small but just enough for her to still fit*

I don't know about you but that sandstorms seems to be coming fast towards our direction. I'm gonna try to shelter myself in the small cave there.

*Hera points to the little cave.*

You can come if you want to. I'm fine with that. I haven't had an ally for awhile now. We can hunt for food later.

*Hera immediately ran into the cave. Now that she entered it, it was actually a pretty large cave in the inside*

((Now that I think about it.. Would that be possible? A sandstorm after winter?))

Level 30
((Okay, understood David.))

*Ken is somehow disturbed on where to go because the sandstorm is getting near. Ken can feel the fear and that makes him sweat a little*

Oh.. what.... the... well, looks like the Cave you are hiding is big enough! Let me in there, Hera!

*Ken then hides in the cave with Hera*

Level 19
((I am sure those types of clothes exist, or what do people that live in sahara wear when they get caught in a sandstrom in middle of nowhere? anyway, back to RP))
*After seaching for dung clothes*Nothing! o really nice! wait, whats that?*sees some sink plants*Well, that could work too*Start making some sort of turtle armor thinggy whit the planks* Good think is that I have ropes... dammed I have to stop talking to myself loudly

Level 23
((HellMaster, how in the world did you know my char's name? Well meh.. nvm))

*As Hera entered the cave, she noticed that there were three tunnels that went on deeper. Just as the sandstorm hit the area outside, Ken enter the cave*

Should we explore those tunnel while were here? or just wait for the sandstorm to subside?

Level 30
((You'll find out...))
*So Ken entered the cave with Hera to hide.*
Hey, wait... I dont even know how I come to know your name, you are Hera right?

*Thinks harder...*

We should just wait for the sandstorm to subside. We are weaponless and there might be dangerous creatures deeper at this cave.

Level 23
*Turns around and looks for a minute thinking*
I can't take you with me, because it's dangerous, but I can't leave you here, for same reasons... death is behind every corner these days.
*Chuckles and waves to Ira to follow*
Guess we have more chances staying alive together. Let's go.

Level 23
Alright..

*Hera takes a dice out of her sack. It looks like an ordinary dice but it only has three different numbers.. 1 , 2 and 3*

Found this in a toy chest once. Children in the old days have some weird toys. Well, 1 for the left tunnel, 2 for the middle and 3 for the right one.

*Hera tosses the dice and catches it with her hands. 3 shows up.*

Then to the right tunnel we go!

*After a moment or two, they started seeing traces of blood at the sides of the tunnel, there are also bones scattered on the ground.*

Looks like those bones came from a mutant.

*Hera continues walking like they saw nothing.*

Level 19
((I am the only one who is alone at the ghost gas stop :c))
*Finally finishes his work*That could be worse, but now I can defend myself from the sand in the wind...wind? I forggot it...*Starts seaching*Need something... heavy for wind... need to...stop talking to myself... need to... eat...*starts having ilusions and stuff*

Level 14
*As they were walking down the stairs, Kari started to feel worse. This piercing ache in his head got stronger and stronger. His head injury was not nothing after all. He felt his brain exploding under the bandage. With every step they got deeper into the underground hall, the pain got sharper. Maybe it was poison. Kari's senses started to fade, he heard sounds: skittering, scratching, deep muttering from the stone.*
*He followed David, who hold the torch. When he looked back to check where scratching sounds came from, the sudden dark made him lose his balance. He fell on the ground and fainted...*

Level 19
((when will you guys arrive the gas station...))
*wakes up*Huh... Oh yeah... hunger made my unconsius...*stands up slowly*Am I still alive?*picks himself*Au!*thinks*Well, that isn't so bad after all, Ah, here something heavy finally*picks up whit really much effort*Uff...lead for sure... I have an idea...*after a while working on the turtle armor*Okey, now let's see...*puts on*WOAH... heavy...*puts himself in four*walking as a tortoise? good, better so, now let's try this...*Gets near the window, and whit an effort opens it*Dammed!((words in italics will be things I think inside of my head))

Status
Not open for further replies.