• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[rp] 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I dont think we can lift it into the crack, and we dont have time!
*Kari used all his power to be fast, but the darkness came really fast, and the wind became stronger and stronger.*
Leave it here by the rock. I hope it will somewhat defend it.
*He ran to the tree crack, and jumped in with his backpack. By the time he got there, the motorbike wasn't visible in the dust. He took a blanket, and covered the entrance of the crack.*
Its happening again. The endless night. *He felt cold from the inside*

Level 14
I dont know.
*Takes the egg, and bites on it. It was fresh, and filling.*
It could be a few minutes, but it could be weeks as well.
*His eyes start to get used to dark. The place inside the 200 year old tree wasn't small, because the ice made a huge crack in it. It didnt only crash the tree, there was a big hole in the ground as well. No matter how hard Kari tried, he couldnt see the bottom of it*
I wonder where this hole ends..

Level 23
Hey wait.. You have some food or something? I haven't hunt today cause of a lot of "events"

*Hera makes that quote motion with her fingers while saying the word events then sits. She thought to herself: If this human attacks, I could easily fight back even when sitting down besides I think this human might have a clue of what was written in the book I found.*

...and I see you're like a human or are you some kind mutant.?

((Yeah, I'm turning my character into a weird talking tiger. Thinking bout what to do next is hard.. Hell_Master! think of some exciting event like kari and david. >.>))

Level 14
*Kari listens as David throws the rock into the hole. One.. Two.. Three... Four... Five. The rock returned a dull sound as it reached the ground.*
It could be about 10 meters deep. There must be really cold down there, from the sound of the rock I'd tell it fell on ice.
*The strong wind is still howling outside in the sandstorm, and wouldnt stop.
That glow got my attention. Lets venture into the hole.
*Picks out a rope from his backpack*

Level 14
*Kari ties the rope to a stable point he found.*
We have to be able to get back up somehow.
*When he started to pitch down to the hole he started to feel the cold. His padded boots didn't help at all. When he reached the ground he almost fell. It was ice as he predicted. He couldnt see where the glow origins, but he saw a natural tunnel.*
Its safe, you can come!

Level 14
I want to see what causes that glow. It really got my attention.
*Picks out his knife*
Lets be careful.
*Starts venturing into the tunnel*

((The sandstorm was coming, so we hid in the crack of a tree. After a while we noticed that there is a hole in the ground under the tree, so we climbed down. Now we are heading to the glow))

Level 14
*The falling rocks behind, and the strange glow ahead of them. Where to continue?! Kari suddenly regretted that he came down there to a tight tunnel. What was he thinking.*
O-okay, i dont want to be hit by falling rocks, so lets continue!
*The torch fell out of the wall.*
What the hell is happening!
*The sudden dark blinded him completely*

((Damn are you not going to sleep -.- i need to edit now))

Level 14
*In the action Kari didnt notice that something hit his head. Probably a stone, but he was bleeding. The warm blood started pouring dowin in his hair. But it didnt hurt much*
Something hit me. Its nothing...
You might be right, maybe it is a trap. Or we just dig in the wrong place. After the ice melted down in the cracks in the ground, the rocks became loose.
Anyway we need to get out of here. We should get that torch to see something..

Level 14
Im okay, thanks!
What the hell is with this place! We need light if we want to stay alive!
*Drags David's hand, and stands up.*
Lets find that torch!
*He barely remembers how they got here, but he knew one thing. He have to go straight trough this tunnel. If he doesn't, they are probably dead. The shakes got stronger when they got back to the place of the torch*
Do you have a Lighter? I have one in my backpack, but it would be hard to pick it out in this shaking.

Level 14
The second one.. Thanks!
Here this should help
*The little flames slowly cover the whole oiled rag, and it lights up the atmosphere. The wall of stone on the two sides was red, and it gave a strange reflection to the ice on the ground. It was clean, 7 year old ice, and the red reflection colored it strange. There was another strange thing about it: It was transparent. As Kari looked down, he lost the ground under his feet. There was a huge coliseum under them...*

Level 14
Man! we are shaking! We can eat later.
*Gives David the torch. Kari just noticed the stairs, that started not so far from them. They must have missed it in the dark. The stair was long, and they couldn't see the end. but it was scooped into a big massive rock, so it was safer than the tunnel.
The shaking wouldnt stop, and the ice started cracking*
Okay, we must hurry! Lets go deeper into this hellish cave system...
*Kari wasnt in a good mood. He left Ikarus outside, in the sandstorm. They must get back until the storm ends, so he can fix the motorbike.*
When we get to a safe place again, we can eat.
*Said Kari, and stepped on the first tread.

Status
Not open for further replies.