• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[rp] 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
*His conscience became really defunct and busy at the moment. He heard someone's obscure shouting from far away. "What's wrong". But it wasn't real.. He heard the whiz of the sandstorm and it teared everything away. Suddenly he saw a light. The sun. He was short. He looked up, and saw a green caped figure. The deep green color made him calm. But he fell again. He fell into the ground, trough the ground, under the ground. It was dark. Really dark. Suddenly two glowing eyes stared at him. Two evil eyes. He felt danger. He wanted to get out. And he did. He was in the sandstorm again. He was fighting with the storm. He was hungry. He tried to fight so hard, but the wind was stronger, and jostled him to a gas can. He fainted again. Again?*

Where am i?

Level 14
*Kari sits up. The hallucination he saw is still lively in front of him.*

Now i remember... I saw a strange vision...
*Kari explained as well as he could what he saw. Meanwhile he ate a fruit, and his head was clear again*
Wow this fresh fruit really helped, i feel better now. Lets continue our road, but be careful. I heard strange noises, and my instincts tell me that they weren't only hallucinations.

Level 30
*Ken wonders on what mysterious noise he can hear on the dark cave*

Hey, Hera.... whats those noise..... its like a sound of a.....

*Then suddenly, a large bear appeared on the dark pathway of the caves charging forward to Ken and Hera*

Oh what the_____.... a bear!!! We must have awaken it!

*Ken got himself some rocks then uses it as weapons and throws it to the Bear but that make the Bear more enraged so he attacked Ken and Ken got deeply wounded and banged to the wall so hard....*

Auuughhhh..... oh what...... d-daa-mn..

*Ken fainted after that*

Level 23
*It was a tough fight but hera managed to win. She took a part of the bears leg and put it in her sack for later. A closer look at the bear showed that it was a mutant. A shapeshifting one.*

Huh.. Must have shapeshift from a bug to a bear..

*Then she turned her attention to Ken who is still sitting unconscious on the wall*

Hey, you still alive? Darn it. Wake up!

*Hera checks Kens pulse.*

Good, still alive. I can't stay here, I must keep moving.

*Hera carried Ken and continued exploring the tunnel*

Level 14
Just... Keep going.. We need to get out of here.
*Kari stood up, and started walking. They walked for like five minutes when the stairs ended. In the end, a short arch lead them into the coliseum. It wasn't a mineshaft, and it was too huge to be natural. The scene they saw stopped Kari's breath.*

Level 30
((Hera, lets just make this a normal bear and not a shapeshifter... looks unrealistic))

*While Ken is unconscious, he dreamed again... about his parents calling him to come to them and stay with them forever*

But....noo..... you are all dead.... damn it..... I really like to be with you but I have more things to do in the world..... hope you all understand.

*Suddenly, Ken woke up.*
What. Where am I? Hera? Where are we?

Level 30
((No but meet each other yes. And are you two in the Coliseum too, David?))

Coliseum... hmmm.... I do know Coliseums are dangerous. We better be careful.

*Ken then suddenly noticed two guys in the Coliseum too*

Who are those guys?

Level 23
*Runs out of the room to check what Ken was talking about while eating the bear meat she placed in her sack.*

Wow. This place is huge.

*She then sees the two men with a dog across the coliseum.*

Why are you asking me? How in the world should I know those guys?
Well, anyway, looks like one of them is injured too. Should we help them or wait here for a while to see what they're doing? They could be hostile you know.

By the way, you should eat some of this first, It's been quite awhile since I ate and it looks like its the same for you.

*Hands ken some of the bear meat.*

Level 14
*Kari found a place to sit. He was a bit tired, and he started to feel a bit dizzy again. He sat down to a big rock, somewhere near the wall. The coliseum was huge. So big, that he thought he is in some kind of movie. He didnt see movies a long time ago. On the side, there were a lot of doors, probably comeing from other tunnels. He couldn't see the other end of the space, because it was dark. He saw a big pile of ruins, and rock debris, probably created in the earthquake, because the dust was still flying around it. David shouted to him.*
*He didnt shout back, because then he would have revealed his position. He stood up, and run towards the wall, and picked up his machete.*
*He went towards the direction he thought the "intruder" was, and checked every room by the wall. All of them were empty, until in the fifth, there were something.*
*Kari felt a strong déjá vu as he found the glowing eyes in front of him. They were the only light in the dark, and Kari felt it's burning on him. He saw her sharp teeth moving, then he fainted again...*

Level 14
*He flew out of his body, in the fey light. He flew between the columns, he flew up to the top, and than suddenly he stopped. He lost his power to fly. He started falling down. He felt weak and lonely. He fell trough a really hard stone round, he rolled down on the red carpet stairs beneath it, straight to the monster's mouth. The monster was crying fire as it swallowed him. But the monster had Kari's power in it's heart. He needed to get back his flying power. He fell down through the monster's throat, and he searched. He needed to get there but he cant. And he opened his eyes and lost control.*
*The room was dark, and he felt empty. He needed power. The only power he saw was the glowing eyes of the beast. He tried to hold on to it.*
I need... to get to... the monster.

Level 23
*After several hours of walking, suddenly stops and takes out a binocular*

I think I see something in the distance...

*Looks through the binoculars and then takes out an old, dirty map*

Yes, yes... aha! There's a city approximately 20 kilometers from here. Not really even a city, just some provincial town.

*Looks back at Ira*

Though it might be dangerous to go there...

Level 19
*Finished his door*Well, that was a work, I guess I will put something that makes noise...*starts seaching*Hmm, how did this church bell ended here? anyway, that will work*Mounts a sort of ring outside the door whit a paper whit a message hardly understable*Ring the bell if you wich to enter. No one said I would let you, but if I am in a good moon or if the weather is not good, them maybe you may enter, it says.

Level 14
((I think its okay. It will be quite cool for us all to find the barricades around the gas station. Also David you could discuss things like this in the discussion thread. if you are only postiong OutOfCharacter, then use the discussion thread instead.))

*Kari hears David, but doesnt moves his eyes from the glowing eyes.*
Its... under us. Need to find... passage.. That way...
*Points into the darkness of the hall, towards the suspected middle of it.*

Level 23
*Hera has noticed the two men has entered the room but they didn't seem to notice Ken who's just nearby. One of them is pointing a knife at her and the other one is looking for something but is looking fairly weak.*

Hey now.. I don't mean any harm to you guys.

*Hera managed to sound a bit calm and gentle but there's still a hint of her rough tone while she tries to gently point the knife away from her with her paw.*

Level 14
*Ivan ran excitedly towards the blurry silhouette from afar* *After coming close enough he was able to notice the green robe covering the shadow, his enthusiasm dissapeared that instant, he was unsure if he was safe or in danger. But he held enough courage to stay*

U...um... brother? *He said softy*

Status
Not open for further replies.