1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Kaelicious [rp] 2023

Discussion in 'Legacy Social Groups' started by Bernkastel, May 15, 2013.

1. kari0003

kari0003

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    This will be a good place to rest
    *Said Kari to himself as he drove down to the valley. He stopped at the dry remains of a forest, to collect some sticks, and put them in a pile. They were dry, and they burned well, but the winter didn't leave much back, and Kari hasn't warmed his bones in weeks.
    He created the fireplace at the pitch of the valley, and leaned his motorbike to the huge rock nearby.
    He opened his backpack, and started warming a bean conserve. The happy flames of the little fire brought warm memories to the surface. Kari started to croon an old note he heard once*

They build the fireplace
    But it always burn down
    There is no love
    that doesn't burn out.

2. David

David

Resources:
    Spells:
    Template:
    Resources:
    * David is very cold and he is going to climb a tree to see where he has to go. While he was going to step on a branch, it broke, he nearly fell, but he got to the top. He did not see anything but trees and a mountain. He felt very depressed, he was hungry as well. He gathered some branches and tried to make a fire, the moment he made it the wind blew it off. He tried this again and he got a fireplace. He got a bit warm but he was still hungry. *

3. Bernkastel

Bernkastel

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    (( Allright fine. I'll stop this wooey dooey. And let's see here, David, why do you speak in a.. Wait, I don't even know in what tense you're telling this thing. It's really confusing.
    And why is there a wrench that breaks in the tree? Oh well... ))

*After hours of observing the cloaked figure. Ira started to slowly approach him. Calmly and cautiously from one hide to another.

4. Alagremm

Alagremm

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    *Alagremm noticed the shadowy figure finally come out and slowly advance towards him. Not to startle the stranger he sat down on one of the few rocks nearby and took out the little food he had out of his sack. He put a bit of it on another rock and proceeded to eat without moving much*

5. David

David

Resources:
    Spells:
    Template:
    Resources:
    (( Aw god what have I done... Sorry guys, I wrote was and I confused wrench... I ment branch.. God damn it me... ))

6. Paillan

Paillan

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    *Wakes up and realised that some one or something stole his bike* GREAT!... well, footy, help don't leave my now *Starts walking but his feet hurts* Fuc*!!!, wait, is that a drugstore?*heads slowly to it*

7. Bernkastel

Bernkastel

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    *Silently approaches the food left on the rock. Finally after reaching it, she prepares to snatch it*

8. Azsure

Azsure

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    *The sun was noticeable finally, but without any direction to follow, Ivan just walked towards it. Not so eager to give up, he continued until arriving to what he believed was the remnants of some wasted town. Although his attempts of calling up his brother loudly were futile, staying in there didn't seem like a bad idea at all for him.*

9. Alagremm

Alagremm

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    *Looks away to the sun, barely seen through the clouds while chewing an apple, theatrically showing all the effort he does not to see*

10. David

David

Resources:
    Spells:
    Template:
    Resources:
    *Davids dog Jena smelled something and stood up slowly going at it, David heard a song coming just by the bush and he stood up as well. He got a bit scared but he got to the bush and he saw a man. He was sitting hearing music and polishing his motorbike.*

11. kari0003

kari0003

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    *The sun already set down, as he finished eating, and started polishing Ikarus. The bike got dirty by the old, dusty roads every day, and the engines needed much cleaning every day. Suddenly he noticed two eyes glowing in the dusk. And not far away, but in the bush right in front of him.
    Kari felt his heart moving towards his throat.
    He didnt want to fight him, but the animal must have smelled the food. The desperate animals can be quite aggressive, especially when they are mutated.
    He slowly put down the rag in his hand, to pick up a knife.*

12. David

David

Resources:
    Spells:
    Template:
    Resources:
    * David hides his knife behind him and raises his left hand up, he got close to the man and Jena was behind him *

I m-mean no harm!

13. kari0003

kari0003

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Oh!
    *Kari stands up from behind the bike.*
    I believe that when you show your other hand, mate.
    *Suspiciously looks at the dog behind the stranger*
    The hound is with you? I dont trust animals these days.

14. David

David

Resources:
    Spells:
    Template:
    Resources:
    * Jena barks and looks at Kari *

F-fine...

* David puts his knife in his belt without Kari seeing anything and raises his hand *

We come in peace! Jena is a peacefull dog, she won't do anything! Do you have some spare food, please...

15. kari0003

kari0003

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    You must be crazy! I barely have enough food for myself.
    *Lowers the knife, but doesnt put it down. You never know when they lie*
    Well, we could work something out, if you would help me.
    *Looks at the dog.* But i dont sleep when that thing is near!

16. Hell_Master

Hell_Master

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    ((Hey, if I may ask, in what place is this RP happening?))

17. David

David

Resources:
    Spells:
    Template:
    Resources:
    I see... You ask for my help ? What help can a boy do ? You are right...

* Reaches his knife *

Jena isn't scary... But I am curios, what help would you like ?

18. Bernkastel

Bernkastel

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    (( Not any specific place, for instance, I am not in the same place as these two ))

19. David

David

Resources:
    Spells:
    Template:
    Resources:
    (( I am sure we will meet, as soon as me and Kari get along :D ))

20. Bernkastel

Bernkastel

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    *After getting her hands on the food, she started to eat it at instant. Only to find out that its bitter taste wasn't into her liking, making her cough and spit out what she could. She started to mutter to herself*

Bad.. Bad..!