• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Roleplay : Redemption -- Medivh's Graffiti

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Throws a large yummy cake to WhiteFang*
*Hoping Directive would want that cake too after reading these long posts*
*yearns for the cake*
*sprays graffiti here before continue roleplaying*

Okay, so we should have either self-control or a way to indicate a character's strength
But I think self-control is more important... I think the stat system may work, but for the limits we'll depend.

MortalToughSuper

Recommended Max. : 25
Recommended Max. : 35Recommended Max. : 50

Strength - ???/10
Speed - ???/10
Agility - ???/10
Magic Potency - ???/8
Stealth - ???/8
Leadership - ???/10

Strength - ???/15
Speed - ???/15
Agility - ???/15
Magic Potency - ???/10
Stealth - ???/10
Leadership - ???/10

Strength - ???/20
Speed - ???/20
Agility - ???/20
Magic Potency - ???/15
Stealth - ???/15
Leadership - ???/12

Level 21
Also, I don't get you lot.
When I think you will agree you don't. And when I don't even care you suddenly agree.
Rigged.
You are mistaken my 3rd favorite Swedish person on the planet.I disagree with the stats system,I agree with the overall idea of indicating power

In this RP everyone are just mere mortals, except maybe for Cuisidia and WhiteFang's little squids in "tough" and some legends of Underdark in "super"
Ye basterd,you haven't even fought them yet and you are saying they are OP

Level 19
Since my character is already on the underdark I assume you mean all have to take action in the war event. As you know I am not as active as you guys (real life kicks) so if you don't mind somewhat slow responses, I can speed up the "war preparation" for my character (it needs a bit more power if not it will die)

@Paillan: Sure, you can speed it up, but not too fast.

@Edge45 and others: Yep, Yuri will be striking soon.

But another idea came into my mind, after reading some brief history about the rise of Preussen, the Great War et cetera...
I don't know if it will bring us all into the Underdark, but hopefully it will bring some more attention and fun to the roleplay (and after action report).

How about this (Possible Spoilers!)"

The main point is in the bottom, the rest are background lore
after years of restless and continuous war, Nanyang aka "Preussen of East Asia" face a crisis of some sort. The troops were all war-worn and tired. As most of the food were allocated to the military, the common folks got hungrier as the war progressed. Eventually, an internal revolution breaks out in inner Nanyang (Malaysia, Thailand and Southeast China) and the already war-weary troops were forced to retreat. Probably being smashed by the Allies on the way.

Kuomintang Chinese and Taiwanese loyalists would also rise up against the "Chinese Kaiserreich", and the Allies would comply and make D-Day landings on Mainland China and Taiwan. While Tibet declared independence and join the Allies against Nanyang.

The Lim Throne was in great danger. It turned out that Lim Chee Wah was a distant relative of the House of "Preussen". Deroc and Mistress Goh seized the chance and secured their succession to the Nanyangese throne.

After a series of battles, Nanyang split into Weimar Nanyang and Ghee Hin Nanyang. Folks in Weimar Nanyang were hit by famines and poverty but their hate toward the "traitorous" monarchy remained. Among them were mages, who open up portals to Underdark and attempt to lead their new life there. But this also lured the Drows and Illithids inside.
At the same time, while Deroc and friends focused on Nanyang, Wong Chih-kuo initiated a national revolution too, taking advantage of Deroc's absence. But soon Deroc returned ASAP and Wong Chih-kuo had no choice. To carry out the revolution, he had to seek help. So he invited Yuri in![

Yuri and the Epsilon returns. Out of panic, they all head for the Underdark... while Yuri follows

Yuri and the Epsilon returns. Out of panic and chaos, they all head for the Underdark... while Yuri follows

Level 21
@Chaosy @Edge45 @Directive255 @Paillan

I'm planning something for the end of this entire Underdark thing,but I want to know if you are fine with it or if I should do something else

I kind of have a plan for something like that,it involves killing everyone's characters though,but 'not truly'.They will go through something in the afterlife,then return to life

Level 21
I have no control over those that are not in The Underdark,I'm only in control in the Underdark.The players can decide what their other characters will do

Well,like I said the death isn't permanent or very long termed.But like I said,if you don't want this it's fine with me,I can do something else instead

I have no control over those that are not in The Underdark,I'm only in control in the Underdark.The players can decide what their other characters will do

Well,like I said the death isn't permanent or very long termed.But like I said,if you don't want this it's fine with me,I can do something else instead
I see.

So, let's wait for the others to respond

Level 21
@Edge45 I'd like to keep it mostly secret but it involves their souls being enslaved and being forced to go through different hells and stages of them,then slaying the demon who enslaved them in order to return to the land of the living

Status
Not open for further replies.