• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Roleplay : Dunkelheit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
@Directive255

After the battle was done Ataxia stared out in wonder. all throughout the killing, bloodshed, death and madness of war, she could not hide her awe. "Amazing!" she proclaimed when it was finally over. some of the troops still patrolled around slitting the throats of the dying scattered on the battle field. "imagine all the items we can find if we scavenge the dead. in no time at all we will be rich. then you can higher an army to find your husband, so then you can teach me this magic called the love. now I have seen so much... there is so much to learn."

using the new spell she had recently learnt, through their long journey there, Ataxia vanished and appeared beside every example of power she wanted to learn.

"I want to Learn the lightning magic your people put into boxes" she spoke of the communication devises she saw a technician work on. "to make my own, that is my dream"

"I want to craft my own metal bang staffs."

"I want to make leather as strong as steel so that I can walk in and out of battle like those dead warriors" she pointed inspected the guards amour. he wasn't happy about the dead warriors comment

"oh and I want to buy and sell all these magics so that I can learn them all will getting super rich" her eyes glowed as she picked and prodded every item about her. the sharp metals that hurt her she marveled in delight to the pain. the parts that clicked, booped or churped, made her jump back in giggles and laughter. the stuff that crumbles and popped, she hummed at curiously not sure if she was breaking things in her curiosity.

"Can we scavenge the dead oh please... I won't go without you. I would surely die... but if you come with I will know for sure which parts are valuable.... oh do they buy and sell human flesh here? I'm sure we can find a lot of meat for them. oh and spells last longer when written in blood or burnt on flesh"

it was then that Ataxia could see the affliction in many of the dead. a spell of war she herself personally made. in a different place in an immortal world. smiling she realised the devastation such a simply spell could cause the world of mortals. playing in her favour, .maybe, it all depended on which side of the war she chose to be on

Level 9
@Directive255 @bear_369

The obsidians would find that the Lumerians have retreated into their complex and have started sealing the gates...

@bear_369
Meanwhile..
Jharka’s convoy would see an aerial battle.

3 Large Green hued spaceships(Imperator Class MKIIs)were off against 4 other Large sleeker and white ships(Paladin Crusiers).
The air was filled with fighters everywhere..
The white ships seemed to be supported by swarms(Exorcist fighters) of fighters firing warpbolts.

The green ships however were supported by heavier and bulkier fighters(Hell Talons) firing green bolts and missiles.

@TheLordOfChaos201

Note : Happened before the Whampoans rushed to the dungeon.

After the battle was done Ataxia stared out in wonder. all throughout the killing, bloodshed, death and madness of war, she could not hide her awe. "Amazing!" she proclaimed when it was finally over.

"Surely, all the powerful magiks, gunfires and lasers are something to behold." Cadusa said with a smirk.

some of the troops still patrolled around slitting the throats of the dying scattered on the battle field. "imagine all the items we can find if we scavenge the dead. in no time at all we will be rich. then you can higher an army to find your husband, so then you can teach me this magic called the love. now I have seen so much... there is so much to learn."

"Scavenge the dead sounds like a special idea, but I don't know. I have mixed feelings about it. But yeah, there won't be any harm to take their belongings, especially if they are nothing but slaves and bootlickers of a wicked Dragonbitch." Cadusa spoke in an ambivalent tone. She was fascinated by Ataxia's creativity and the idea to loot the dead, but then at the same time she was also troubled by her morals and also Ataxia's craziness.

using the new spell she had recently learnt, through their long journey there, Ataxia vanished and appeared beside every example of power she wanted to learn.

"I want to Learn the lightning magic your people put into boxes" she spoke of the communication devises she saw a technician work on. "to make my own, that is my dream"

Cadusa chuckled after listening to her words, "Oh, well, you will learn so later on! Well, by the way, magiks are something we do by our natural spirits and minds, and also something from special stuffs. These are called farspeakers, and this is no magik, this is witship!"

"But magik can mix with witship to become Magiwitship. My Candystaff is a shining work of Magiwitship."

"I want to craft my own metal bang staffs."

Cadusa giggled and then gave a big smile, "Good!"

"I want to make leather as strong as steel so that I can walk in and out of battle like those dead warriors" she pointed inspected the guards amour. he wasn't happy about the dead warriors comment

Cadusa was speechless, and she did not quite understand the comment about dead warriors. But she gave an awkward chuckle anyways.

"oh and I want to buy and sell all these magics so that I can learn them all will getting super rich" her eyes glowed as she picked and prodded every item about her.

"Wow, you're so young but you are already thinking of business! Very creative!" an amused Cadusa praised Ataxia's creativity.

the sharp metals that hurt her she marveled in delight to the pain. the parts that clicked, booped or churped, made her jump back in giggles and laughter. the stuff that crumbles and popped, she hummed at curiously not sure if she was breaking things in her curiosity.

"Can we scavenge the dead oh please... I won't go without you. I would surely die... but if you come with I will know for sure which parts are valuable.... oh do they buy and sell human flesh here? I'm sure we can find a lot of meat for them. oh and spells last longer when written in blood or burnt on flesh"

Cadusa was smiling and chuckling, until Ataxia spoke about buying and selling human flesh.

Then Cadusa went dead silent, staring into Ataxia's eyes with a shocked face.
"Ehh... n-no... there's no way we buy and see human flesh... it's too disgusting and horrible for us all..."

Then she spoke again after a minute of silence, "Very well, you can follow me, but then you have to stop craving over human flesh or living cake creatures. And you must listen to me, don't worry though, I would only stop you if you were going to do something wrong."

@Leo Akastenix + @bear_369

The obsidians would find that the Lumerians have retreated into their complex and have started sealing the gates...

Just as the Obsidians in the dungeon were falling apart, the Lumerians backed off all of a sudden, bringing them heaves of relief but also casting doubt into their wary hearts.

"Strange..."
"Why would they back off when they were nearly done with us? Do you have any ideas, Anzai-chan?"

"I... I honestly don't know, Lady Rhelsha. Honto ni gomen ne!"

"Wait... were they actually helping those fucking Pherithians?"

"I don't think so, Lady Rhelsha, they fought with the outsiders too--"

"Wait, outsiders? Baka! Dammit, Deroc and his blasted cakes have reunited with the fucking Whampoans, and they are now heading back to the northlands!"

"And wait... they bursted their way through the underground, Lady Rhelsha!"

"Don't worry, my Anzai-chan. Our tunnel systems are perfectly fine and empowered. Our underground cities are still strong and well." Rhelsha's voice replied, "But we have a far bigger problem right now -- the fucking Cakemaster and his damned cronies are getting away from us! The 17th and the 19th legions were nearly destroyed wholly too!"

"What should we do with the savages, Lady Rhelsha? We should be wary of the Cakemaster, milady!"

"We have suffered great losses, Anzai-chan. Yes, I want to punish him so badly, but I can't. Our forces are simply too weakened to do anything about it. But we should probably look for our dark secrets, beloved treasures and keep them all safe!"

"I... I'm sorry... milady..."

"Don't cry... here, have some sweets!"

"Arigato, milady!"

"Now, we will clean the dungeon, kay?"
"Hai!"

And so the Obsidian remnants cleaned the dungeon silently, with Rhelsha and a youthful Japanese guy in an old Japanese War uniform personally collecting most of the treasures and documents.

"Wait!" Deroc suddenly shouted in the middle of the escape, "I feel something's not quite right with the dungeon... I don't know but I heard a chit-chat somewhere here... The dungeon might contain many treasures and secrets..."

@Daffa the Mage + @Edge45 + @WhiteFang + @TheLordOfChaos201

Deroc looked at Affadro, Draug. Edgycrow and Ataxia. He asked, "What do you think, should we go and look for valuable things here?"

"I guess we can just look around here and take a little. We don't have much time. Many more foes might be heading our way." Cadusa replied

"It's dangerous, we don't have much time to spare left, Chieftain! We can always come back later, Chieftain," Moritz answered.

"Hey, if you don't mind, I'll help you look for goodies here with my Pahlawans, Chieftain Deroc!" Wong Tsih-kuo suddenly spoke. He seemed brave, trustworthy and righteous.

"Wait, but you're the King of China!"
"I will always be prepared to die for the greater good! And my good son will succeed me anyways."

"Ahh, Wong Tsih-kuo, one of the best Whampoan legends back in the olden days indeed. I can see the Warrior Soul of Whampoa living and thriving in you. Chiang Kai-shek will be really proud of you!" Deroc nodded with a big smile, "Oh, so, I'll send a copy of myself with you guys, and I will be heading back with the others, back to the northlands. Okay?" Deroc patted Tsih-kuo's shoulders as he finished talking.

"Yes, indeed I'm really proud of the good old days, but anyways we'll have to work soon. Oh, and, sure, Chieftain!"

"Very well."
Deroc summoned a solid illusion of his to accompany Wong Tsih-kuo and the Pahlawans in his search.

Then Deroc and all the others departed to the northlands......

Level 14
@Leo Akastenix
A new wave of Crusaders and Knightframes were dispatched specifically for the Soviet Dreadnaughts and crusodors. They would engage the dreadnaught in melee.
The Soviet Juggernaunt immediately blocked the Lumerian's melee strike with their large rifle, using its cannons as their backup weapon in melee combat. Additionally, they performed a heavy punch right into its face, pushing them off with great force from its overwhelming strength.

@Directive255
The Soviet Crusadors also aid the heavy units in support. Few, however, proceeds to pursuit Roswell and Deroc.

"Stop right now!", the Soviet Crusador warned.

"With pleasure!" Wadolf let off a mad laugh as he flashed and dashed through columns of cyborgs like a hot wind, kicking and blowing them with his enhanced legs and sudden whirlwinds. "REEEEEEEEEE!!!" several fireballs showered their way to the cyborgs.
The Soviet Juggernaunts simply blocked the fireballs with its arm, leaving them unharmed. For the Soviet Crusadors, they deflected them by firing directly at them in a perfect accuracy.

"Not a problem!" Tortesäber then hurled boulders of sticky corrosive chocolates at the cyborgs, exploding arcane energies and leaving patches of sticky corrosive chocolates gluing the cyborgs on the floors and walls. Not only that, several large, sticky chocolate slimes rose from the chocolate gum and began chewing the cyborgs.
The Soviets' armor plating were resistant to corrosive attacks, hindering the gum useless. In order to escape from being stuck, the Soviet Juggernaunt simply blasted the gum with its rifle's fire, disintegrating them.

===

Meanwhile..
Jharka’s convoy would see an aerial battle.

3 Large Green hued spaceships(Imperator Class MKIIs)were off against 4 other Large sleeker and white ships(Paladin Crusiers).
The air was filled with fighters everywhere..
The white ships seemed to be supported by swarms(Exorcist fighters) of fighters firing warpbolts.

The green ships however were supported by heavier and bulkier fighters(Hell Talons) firing green bolts and missiles.
The soviets looked in awe, seeing a battle that has never been encountered in their homeworld. Jharka, however, inspecting closely to the aerial fleets, wondering why there's an aerial battle in here.

"We could ask for air support but they'll definitely not going to fly over here..", Jharka thought, "They'll likely interrupted their fun time if that happen."

"Moritz?! Tsih-kuo!? Can you hear me?!" Deroc yelled on top of his lungs toward the uppermost levels.

"Ja, ja, ja, ja, ja, ja, ja! Moritz here, Chieftain Therok! We're here... to save you and your homies! But we're busy fighting these Lumerians right now!"

"AWESOME!!! Sehati Seziwe!" Deroc cheered, and the Whampoan elites shouted, "Sehati Seziwe!"

"Deroc! I've missed you over these years!" Cadusa cried out loud, "Welcome back, my Cakemaster!"

"I miss you too, my lovely Cadusa!" Deroc shouted happily. Then he awkwardly faced Roswell, who would probably gonna get jealous...

But anyways, Deroc, Roswell and the befreed homies would then rejoice. They would join forces with their fellow Whampoans and jointly fight against the Lumerians and Obsidians!
Roswell, seeing Deroc and Cadusa being together, became jealous as she pouted at him, turning away with her arms crossed.

"I-I should have known..", she quietly complained, "You really are a bloody pervert!"

Then Deroc and all the others departed to the northlands......
Deroc and his homies were being intercepted and followed by the Soviets. Seeing LAVs and trucks spreadout in both sides, and choppers hovering above them. Immediately blocking the way by the LAVs as the rest began forming a blockage, as multiple men going out from the vehicle as they prepared themselves, aiming at them.

They didn't fire without the order of their Soviet Field Marshal, Tchaikovschy Jharka. He calmly walked out of the vehicle and grabbed a megaphone, talking the Deroc and his homies.

"This is the Field Marshal of Soviet Revolutionary Union Military Force! Release Lt. Roswell or else we commence fire!", he warned.

Level 9
@bear_369
The Soviet juggernauts shots and hits would just knock the Crusaders and Juggernauts back a few centimeters. Then the Crusaders and Juggernauts and started warping themselves along with the Juggernauts into the Warp..
In other words... teleporting them to another dimension slowly by slowly starting with their feet.
Not only that but the Knightframes and the Crusaders would start flickerin too and they too would be transported..
It would not be much of a problem for them as they can rewarp back to this world but the Juggernauts would be floating in the warp... forever..

Last edited:
The Soviet Crusadors also aid the heavy units in support. Few, however, proceeds to pursuit Roswell and Deroc.

"Stop right now!", the Soviet Crusador warned.

"Run!"

Deroc paid no heed to the Soviet mech and proceed to dash in the speed of Blitz, also pulling Roswell away as well.

The Soviet Juggernaunts simply blocked the fireballs with its arm, leaving them unharmed. For the Soviet Crusadors, they deflected them by firing directly at them in a perfect accuracy.

"What?! Nooooo! This cannot be!!!" Wadolf cussed in frustration as he continued to kick and punch the mech to little avail. Though he won't get hurt from hitting the tough mechs thanks to Deroc's magikal enhancements.

"Agh, this only serves as distraction. Your magik is not strong enough yet, Wadolf. And we cannot stay further any longer!" Deroc shouted his instructions.

The Soviets' armor plating were resistant to corrosive attacks, hindering the gum useless. In order to escape from being stuck, the Soviet Juggernaunt simply blasted the gum with its rifle's fire, disintegrating them.

Tortesäber was hugely shocked in awe, when he saw the huge mechs perfectly immune to the corrosion and also fired at the gum with ease.

However, as the gum exploded, it quickly set off in a storm of bright green flames with strong blazing winds that would melt some of the thick armors. The mechs would also have some of their energies siphoned to the flames as fuels for them to grow bigger.

No matter what happened next, Deroc and his buddies had already fled the place by now.

===============

@bear_369 + @WhiteFang + @Edge45 + @Daffa the Mage

Roswell, seeing Deroc and Cadusa being together, became jealous as she pouted at him, turning away with her arms crossed.

"I-I should have known..", she quietly complained, "You really are a bloody pervert!"

"S-s... s-sorry..." a trembling Deroc spoke, "W-what d-do y-y-you mean...? I... I h-have f-feeling for y-you..."

Cadusa stood there like a frozen statue, in a deathly silence of awkwardness. After a moment, she spoke, "Y-you... You a-are in love with D-Deroc too? D-don't worry... w-we can talk a-about it..."

"Look out! Be wary, some folk are stalking us..." Moritz spoke.

"Soviets." Deroc simply spoke in quietness.

Deroc's voice could be heard speaking inside Roswell's heart, <Hey, I'm Deroc... looks like your higher-ups want you back...>

<Well, don't worry, we will still maintain contact with each other.>
<Wait... m-my thoughts are chaotic and messy... let me recollect my thoughts, but effmind you have my powers now! You can twist the winds, burn green flames and summon plasma orbs.>
<Remember not to let the Soviets attack us!>
<And if the higher-ups really fucked up, you can punish them...>

Deroc also activated telepathy with Moritz, Draug and Edgycrow.
Deroc also tried to initiate telepathy with Affardo too.

Deroc and his homies were being intercepted and followed by the Soviets. Seeing LAVs and trucks spreadout in both sides, and choppers hovering above them. Immediately blocking the way by the LAVs as the rest began forming a blockage, as multiple men going out from the vehicle as they prepared themselves, aiming at them.

They didn't fire without the order of their Soviet Field Marshal, Tchaikovschy Jharka. He calmly walked out of the vehicle and grabbed a megaphone, talking the Deroc and his homies.

"This is the Field Marshal of Soviet Revolutionary Union Military Force! Release Lt. Roswell or else we commence fire!", he warned.

<Roswell, you can choose to go back there, but you will surely miss me~~ Kehehe~~>
<But then, you will also have to be bossed around by the Commie higher-ups again...>
<They are but greedy mortals who live off their luxury lifes leeching the poor folks...>
<Remember we still have contact with each other! And you will have your powers!>

"Hmm, I think, we should let Lt. Roswell do her own saying. Let her decide." Deroc spoke.

Level 14
@Leo Akastenix
Before the Soviet Juggernaunts were being consumed by the warping effect, it immediately grabbed the Lumerian and self-destructed, burning nearby bots and Lumerians into pieces.

The remaining drones, who survived the blast and unharmed, left the underground while being unseen in the eyes. Intels about the Lumerians were sent to the Soviet researchers, thanks to the Soviet Juggernaunt's scanning system.

===

"Are we there yet?", Emeraldia asked in boredom.

"No.", Metal simply responded.

"How about now?"

"No."

"Now?"

"Not yet.."

"Now?"

"How long will you keep saying? You said that about 30 times..", Metal sighed.

"But it's fun!", she smiled cheerfully.

"Yet it still annoys me.", Metal lightly karate-chopped her head multiple times, making a cute squeak in every hit.

"Awww..", she cried, comforting her head, "M-Metal! You meanie.."

Metal sighed as she pouted at him. In apology, he pats her head multiple times, making her feel relaxed.

"Heh.. Maybe that was a bit harsh.", Metal said, "I'm sorry for that."

"Apology accepted!", she responded in a playful tone, "As the leader of this party, you'll shall follow me!"

"Heh.. Whatever. But try not to put yourself in danger.", Metal calmly warned.

And thus, they continued their search in an unknown world. (Alastorn)

Level 9
@bear_369
The explosion didn’t blow the heavily armored lumerians to bits but knocked them away while crippling their armor..
They stood up again and proceeded to attack the remaining drones..

The signals would however never reach the outside..
They were inside the Lumerian underground complex(all the walls are lined with Warpstone infused slabs that block out energy waves coming inside or going outside) and all waves are blocked except telepathy..
Seems technology cannot just be the way.. right

Jharka would see one The the green ships ramming the white ship. The white ship has split red in half and the two halves floated for a while before the glow weakened and they dropped like huge pieces of iron towards the ground with great speed and exploding into a magnificent burst of purple energy.
The other slim two ships are starting to retreat. One of them however was cut off by a green ship which suddenly teleported in front of it and rammed it head on. The two ships are now ramming each other.
The last ship warped out of the planet with all its fighters..

Jharka would hear some gunshots.
The debris of the split ship were lit with gunfire and lights.
If they went closer..
They would see a mass of armored humans firing lasguns(Guardsmen), larger and heavier looking soldiers with larger guns firing green bolts(Zealots). There were some with a demonic looking weapons(Felcannons, Infernalblasters and FelMGs) that fired huge blasts of green energies into the debris.

The debris had the same humanoids who attacked the soviets(initiates) warpshifting around and firing warpbolts. The ground however was littered with their broken bodies.

Roleplay Assessment by the Säkänd Cakemasta :

Technology Level :OMG very hella Critical!!!11!!1!

Comment :
Hey, nerf plox! :cgrin:

Activity Level :
ON RAMPAGE!!!

Craziness Level :
GODLIKE!!!

===============
Self-Roleplay Backstory Stuff

==== Terra ====
5th of July, 974 AR (2885 AD)

Klungsberg, Saigon, Kwangchow, Singapore, Taipeh, Nanking, Chungking, Hanoi and Nagasaki. All those well-known cities of Whampoa, once amongst the planet's most brilliant boroughs, were now reduced to rubbles and ashes in the closing weeks of fighting. Countless corpses were scattered on the streets rotting, while the once cherished portraits and statues of great heroes were now badly defaced and defigured.

Not only were the cities left in ruins, the Whampoan lands were overrun and carved among the victorious Allies -- the vast lands stretching from the northern Taiwanese crown lands of Kiangsu down to the southern Malaysian frontiers of Riau and Jambi, and also from the far western lands of Sikang to the far eastern islands of Kyushu and Shikoku.

The Taiwanese islands of Kyushu and Shikoku, lost to Whampoa since the early days of the Holy Huaxian Empire, were finally turned over to Japanese rule after many hundreds of years.

Peiyang proudly took over the regions of Szechuan, Kiangsu, Tsampa, Hokkien, Taiwan and Cantonia as rightful Chinese turfs. Peiyang declared the divine rise of a Chinese Empire, and forcefully shoved Chinese culture down the Whampoans' throats there. The greatly adored heroes of Whampoa, such as Chiang Kai-shek and Lim Lean Geok, were all denounced as southern barbarians and traitors. Members and supporters of the Revival Society were rounded out in prison camps too, along with teachers of the Whampoan language.

After many hundreds of years being suppressed and divided by Malaysian and Australian rule, the nation of Indonesia once again rose as a befreed nation with the help of the Allies. The Malayan Peninsula was split between the Indian north and the Indonesian south. What was once the Whampoan city of Klungsberg, has become the Indonesian fort of Kuala Lumpur now.

The great lands of Tibet and Sikang, rich with resources and fertile soils, were passed over to the emerging Indian Empire.

A joint ceremony to demolish the roots of the Whampoa nation was held in sync amongst the Allies. Destructions of Whampoan artifacts and sites were carried out with zeal and even broadcasted to the entire planet.

The ages old Whampoan Military Academy building dating back to the times of Sun Yat-sen and Chiang Kai-shek, were bombarded and crushed with sadistic pleasure and with no remorse. The twin towers of Klungsberg, along with the many old buildings built in German and Chinese styles, were crushed by the newly arrived Indonesian authorities.

Many partisans rose up and fought back against the horrendous Allied atrocities, but they were quickly gunned down and thrown away by the Allies.

However, the Taiwanese Whampoans stood still in the distant continent of Yongland, their vast navies safeguarding the last legacies of the Whampoan nation and the Taiwanese Yong Dynasty with zeal and dedication.

And the Malaysian Whampoans have fled to the dark world, Alastorn, and even stumbled upon their long lost homies there too. The Malaysians were also exposed to a lot of new magiks and gadgets too.

===============

Whampoan Reich
Wongpouish Raish

Motto
Sehati Seziwe ("One Heart, One Soul")

Capital
  • Theroksburg
  • Kwangchow (De jure, Defunct)
  • Taipeh (De jure, Defunct)
  • Nanking (De jure, Defunct)
  • Berlin (De jure, Defunct)
Specialities
  • Legendary heroes
  • Fast and highly versatile units
  • Powerful magik
  • Fancy technology
  • Advanced mechanics
Languages
  • Official and Working :
    • Whampoan
    • English
  • Recognized :
    • German
    • Mandarin
    • Malay
  • Unofficial :
    • Hokkien Whampoan
    • Daakbit Whampoan
    • Cantonese Chinese
    • Manglish
    • Tagalog
    • Low German
    • Acehnese
    • Burmese
    • Hokkien
    • Wu Chinese
    • Thai
    • Vietnamese
Official IdeologyRevivalism

Government
Federal dominant-party elective semi-constitutional Revivalist monarchy

Leader(s)
  • Tschan Berthold von Lenggong
  • Moritz von Preußen
  • Wong Tsih-kuo
Governing SocietyWhampoan Revival Society

Currency
  • Whampoan Ringgit

Level 14
@bear_369
Umm.. didn’t I say it in the last posts that the underground duengeon was “lumerized”?
It was where Roswell and Deroc were and where the drones came in...?
Now I remembered, but remember the drones drilled their way into the underground? Didn't the signal wave travel through that hole since it was completely exposed to the surface?

@Directive255 + @bear_369 + @WhiteFang + @Edge45
When Mererinda repels his attack, Affadro easily fends it off with two Binding Art 89 : Shattering Void. The Barriers cause a violent explosion to the enemy side of the barrier. Affadro then unleashes a powerful wave of raw energy from his blade in a wide arc forward, causing a havoc to the enemies. When the Chrono Weapons entered the fray, Affadro easily avoids them with his Flash. As the others escaped, he joined the escape.
Deroc looked at Affadro, Draug. Edgycrow and Ataxia. He asked, "What do you think, should we go and look for valuable things here?"
"Focus at task at hand."

In the end, he followed the party to Northlands.

Once the party surrounded by multiple foes, he hide himself in light quickly, before either the soviets or other opponents could assert the situation to their thought. In the shadow, Affadro thought to himself, whether he should use his blade's power to let them escape this sticky situation. Affadro notices the crow is quite a strange fella, and seems to be powerful by it's own merit. another one (Draug) whom the crow likes to stay at, seems to be very dangerous as well. He also knows the Cakemaster is one of the targeted criminals in his empire "to eradicate list". The rest are more of a nuisance to his task.
"I recall the traces of the magician extends to this land from their origin thanks to the technology of involved parties here. Odd. In any case, I need to make this little chaosfest ends in a simplest way available."

The researchers head south to start their research. Lukaro, Azketh and Achillia are leading the party for the research.
"It's boring when everything is mostly just the darkness and glows from light," Lukaro comments. Achillia sings throughout the process while Azketh stays wary of any ambush attacks. Lukaro personally don't trust the Obsidians, even if they have peace treaties.

@bear_369 + @Daffa the Mage + @Edge45

(Well I don't feel like tagging WhiteFang because he seemed busy and I've tagged him too much here xD)

"Focus at task at hand."

In the end, he followed the party to Northlands.

"Okay, great idea!" Deroc cheered, then he looked at Roswell and shouted, "Roswell, let's go! No more shall you bow before the Commies! There's a new life awaiting ya!"

The glowing Kuomintang tattoo on Roswell's forehead suddenly radiated even brighter than before. A powerful surge of blazing plasma beam hit the Soviets.

"Cadusa, ready with me!"

Once the party surrounded by multiple foes, he hide himself in light quickly, before either the soviets or other opponents could assert the situation to their thought.

"Wait... where the heck is that strange familiar guy?" Deroc asked, having realized Affadro has been gone.

Last edited:
@Leo Akastenix

The sudden Lumerian ambushes from the underground have greatly alerted the Obsidians. After noticing the Lumerians making use of warp weaponry, the Empire of Hakyiu has contacted the Shadowridge Empire for advice and aid.

Deowrig, on behalf of the Obsidians, apporached the Shadowridge Embassy in Haklongsheng. He showed an official decree issued by Goh Yuet-yin to the Shadowridges.

"Greetings, Shadowridges. The Empire of Hakyiu would like to talk anent the so-called Lumerians. The Lumerians who happen to have warp weapons of their own."

===============

Self-Roleplay
(OOC : Since ZeCarConnosieur has not showed up after many days, I assume control of the Taiwanese Whampoans too)

Inside a dim room, on the huge throne sat a gorgeous lady. But her usual smiling face was taken over by a face of sorrow and sadness. She was none other than Yong Phek-giok, the great Empress of the Taiwanese Empire, and one of the reigning Kaisarmun of Whampoa.

"My precious crown land, my beloved Taiwan, and all my cherished castles... they're all gone now, all of them sacked by the savage northerners..." the Empress solemnly said with tears rolling through her fair face. She lifted her head upward and sighed.

"I am sorry, foremothers. I am very deeply sorry. I've lost all the lands you have fought for so hard to the northern freaks. And now even the Japanese took our Kyushu and Shikoku."

"And the lands of Whampoa has fallen into the hands of evil morons, evil morons who seek pleasure by starving and caging the good folk of Whampoa."

"Don't worry, milady..." her beloved consort whispered, then he happily said, "We may have lost in Asia, but here we still stand safely in Yongland, milady! Here we are in the vast Yongland, with our fleets of warships and the great oceans keeping us safe and secure! And one day, the Yong Dynasty will reclaim the mainland and chase out the savages from all of Whampoa!"

The Empress let out a chuckle, and patted his head, "Ohh, my, you are so cute, cute as always, Franz!"

"Arigato, Kaisar wakus!" Franz, the consort, joyfully thanked his love.

But then Phek-giok sighed as she delved deep in her thoughts and feelings again. "But this is not the age of Tsai Pai-hsiang, this is not the First Great Crusade, Franz. Sometimes you're just too naive." she explained, "They are bossy snobs who are very different than the Red Devils and their prisoners. The northerners now are actually a lot smarter, and proudly see themselves as the rightful heirs of Ancient Huaxia. They won't just fall apart fighting amongst themselves this time."

"Aww, milady... who knows what the future has in mind for us..."

But then suddenly the Empress got an idea. "Wait!"

"The portals! The portals to Alastorn, my love!"

"But what lies within the dark world, milady?" Franz asked, "Legends speak of the vast empire of the Obsidian Triads and the many dark creatures roaming in the thick darkness. Their powers are really great, milady! And our warships couldn't just grow legs and walk on the ground, plus they're too big to fit in the portals!"

Franz then continued, "And chances are, we may miss the Malaysians and find ourselves alone there! But even if we find the Malaysians, they will boss--"

"We have our nanotechs and mechs, and we will always have our rich and vast Yongland as our backyard! And we can just rebuild our ships quickly with our nanos anyway! Positive thinking, my dear Franz, remember what you always say?" the Empress chuckled, "And with our strong and massive presence, compared to what little remaining presence the Malaysians still hold, the Yong Dynasty shall reign supreme over all of Whampoa!"

"Yes, Taiwan number one!"

"Taiwan number one! And we Taiwanese are much better than those Malaysian heretics anyways! We are the proud followers of Amaterasu and proud heirs of Holy Huaxia!"

"By the way, those pesky northerners and their Indian buddies may come after us someday in the future. So we have to secure ourselves a place in the dark world and build it up, as soon as we can."

"Yes, milady, we should begin preparing ourselves for the dark world. The dark world of Alastorn awaits the graceful arrival of the great Yong Dynasty!"

"Good. Let's call all our ministers and get to work!"

(OOC : Brace yourselves, the Taiwanese are coming for Alastorn!)

@Directive255 + @Edge45 + @WhiteFang + @bear_369
Affadro, still hidden, watches as the sticky situation continues. He then blinks away with his bending light active to a slightly away spot, preparing for his little technique.
"The remnant of the lost seas, the soul of the abyss, voices that guides the earth as it falls down into the depths of atonement. The circle of folly, the hatred that spurs remorse, it reverses the direction of winds. Fated to disperse the unification of the land, it causes chaos to harbor. The road that walks to twilight, the wings of liberty that is no more, the sickle of equality that shatters. In the convergence of skies, fire the bolt of judgement. Secret Art No 1 : Judgement's Bolt."

As Affadro finishes his technique, a powerful white bolt hit the ground near the surrounding soviets as it comes along with a powerful shockwave. In a brief moment following the bolt, heavy explosion occurs in an extremely wide spherical form, hitting many of the surrounding soviets. It also approaches the party, but there's a dense barrier that diminishes the effect of the explosion for the party.

Level 9
@Directive255

“Yes... we are quite aware of the Lumerians.. they are one of our arch-enemies.. we are also currently battling Lumerian expeditions here... it’s not long before they will launch a CRUSADE here...” the Warlock replied.
“Lumerians are resistant to most physical attacks but have no resistance to magic. However, you have to penetrate their armor by physical attacks then finish them off with magic.. warp isn’t magical or physical so it is effective against themselves... I suggest mass production of warp weaponries...” he continued.
“Shall I request some Overseers from High Command to come over and oversee production of warp-based weaponries?” He said after some consideration.

Level 19
@Directive255

Sorry about that, my net is still giving me troubles and I don't know if they are over yet. The worst is that it cut out soon after I clicked send to another submission of roleplay, meaning the message never sent and I will have to write it all over again :|

The Role Play program is going well. I just finished up the items creation and effects today. Tomorrow I'll work on the unit count which will probably only take 10 minutes to implement. Anything else? I suppose I'll start working on the Character Bio and other report printouts so that we can start using the program.

Cadusa was smiling and chuckling, until Ataxia spoke about buying and selling human flesh.

Then Cadusa went dead silent, staring into Ataxia's eyes with a shocked face.
"Ehh... n-no... there's no way we buy and see human flesh... it's too disgusting and horrible for us all..."

Then she spoke again after a minute of silence, "Very well, you can follow me, but then you have to stop craving over human flesh or living cake creatures. And you must listen to me, don't worry though, I would only stop you if you were going to do something wrong."

Rifling through the pockets of the recently deceased Ataxia buzzed with her thoughts outloud. "I wonder why they don't use the human flesh"

She hummed quizzically, placing a bloody hand(not her own) on her chin. "I mean the flesh looks fresh and it....probably would taste fresh if you let me sample it. There is also so much of it. Oh well strange customs what you going to do."

Finding a gold trinket she yanked it off the corpse before admiring it. "I know this jewel... father used to trade his wood for it, then he would trade it for other items of his liking."

Holding the item up to Cadusa she asked, "Is this what they called Gold coinings?"

"We should collect more of these so we can trade them for more items of interest, and weapons of war"

Looking Around Ataxia smiled malevolently and an other worldly nature over came her "To think, my simple spell, the curse of conflict, has spread so far and wide as to affect my existence on this pitiful world... how delightful" Then returning once again to her cheery nature and cute innocents she continued searching for items as if nothing at all had transpired.

Finally with the day at an end and their arms fulled with more than they could comfortably carry, Cadusa and Ataxia stayed the night at an inn. A small unassuming place away from the crowd of humanity which Ataxia so did hunger for and yet feared. Finding a silent place to work, Ataxia scattered her items out on a desk. Taking her time she learnt all she could, absorbing and cataloguing every function and every purpose to an item. Breaking items open and seeing how they worked, putting them together and making sure they still worked. There was simply no end to her thirst for knowledge.

In all they had:

4 magic speaking boxes, or as Cadusa called them 'farspeakers'
10 bang irons of various sizes, though I'm sure Cadusa preferred calling them staff rifles
gloves, boots and breast plats of the leather as heard as steel.

"I want to make my own metal leather, these are too big for me. Then I want to learn how to make bang with the iron rodes. Will you teach me?"

Sorry about that, my net is still giving me troubles and I don't know if they are over yet. The worst is that it cut out soon after I clicked send to another submission of roleplay, meaning the message never sent and I will have to write it all over again :|

The Role Play program is going well. I just finished up the items creation and effects today. Tomorrow I'll work on the unit count which will probably only take 10 minutes to implement. Anything else? I suppose I'll start working on the Character Bio and other report printouts so that we can start using the program.

Don't worry, it's not your fault entirely and I understand ^^
Next time, you should use Notepad or Notepad++ to draft and backup your message ^^

I have a question!

Well, how about a simplified version of the program without all the numerical stats? The program could still be used to store and record other stuffs though. Everyone has their own measurements of character powers... Some have very powerful characters but then may set the numerical stats in lower numbers, while those with weaker characters may set the numbers higher.

Also, is everyone going to download the program by their own and then manually record stuffs? Or is the program synced with an online database of sorts?

I have an idea, let the program compose such fancy thing for us. ;)

BTNAkama.png

Narrator
One day, the crybaby met a pickle.

BTNAkama.png

Narrator
But this was no usual pickle, this was a talking pickle with eyes, ears, beard, nose and mouth, and it wears a spiked helm too!

picklebismarck.png
Pickle Bismarck
"Ich bin ein Preuße!"

BTNVillagerKid2.png

Crybaby
"AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

BTNAkama.png

Narrator
The butthurt little crybaby cried loudly! Rivers of tears were flooding the entire room as he weeped!

BTNVillagerKid2.png

Crybaby
"Habsburger stronk! Fuck Hohenzollern! Reeeeeeeee!"

picklebismarck.png
Pickle Bismarck
"Fuck you! Get back to your feudal Habsburger farmlands, nibba!"

Code:
[table][center][img]https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/wowpedia/1/11/BTNAkama.png?version=8009e12c045cdce82198fe84372aac48[/img]
[b]Narrator[/b][/center][c] One day, the crybaby met a pickle.[r]

[center][img]https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/wowpedia/1/11/BTNAkama.png?version=8009e12c045cdce82198fe84372aac48[/img]
[b]Narrator[/b][/center][c] But this was no usual pickle, this was a talking pickle with eyes, ears, beard, nose and mouth, and it wears a spiked helm too![r]

[center][ATTACH]293630[/ATTACH] 
[b]Pickle Bismarck[/b][/center][c] "[i]Ich bin ein Preuße![/i]"[r]

[center][img]https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/wowpedia/f/f7/BTNVillagerKid2.png?version=a2617c9b5386987f545b32f6b800e2a3[/img]
[b]Crybaby[/b][/center][c] "AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaa!"[r]

[center][img]https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/wowpedia/1/11/BTNAkama.png?version=8009e12c045cdce82198fe84372aac48[/img]
[b]Narrator[/b][/center][c] The butthurt little crybaby cried loudly! Rivers of tears were flooding the entire room as he weeped![r]

[center][img]https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/wowpedia/f/f7/BTNVillagerKid2.png?version=a2617c9b5386987f545b32f6b800e2a3[/img]
[b]Crybaby[/b][/center][c] "Habsburger stronk! Fuck Hohenzollern! Reeeeeeeee!"[r]

[center][ATTACH]293630[/ATTACH] 
[b]Pickle Bismarck[/b][/center][c] "Fuck you! Get back to your feudal Habsburger farmlands, nibba!"[r][/table]

And I have another idea, make the program a fancy place to write your replies and also allow you to put BBcode tags on selected text too. When someone like me disables the Rich Text editor, I have to type out all the BB codes myself, which is quite troublesome.

===============

@Daffa the Mage + @Leo Akastenix + @bear_369 : Replying in next post

Level 19
@Directive255 Ok sure I'll do that. It sounds super simple to implement while at the same time I see how it could be something people will want.

The numerical system is universal. Meaning that as long as people stick to the idea of character levels, then their points remain the same per level. You get 4 points to spend on, luck, resistance, damage, mana, or health. Which means your character strengths are defined by you. If you contribute all your points to health then you probably die hard, if you take those same points and give them to mana then you can cast spells for days. The only thing I haven't figured out is how are we going to manage spells? I mean items was easy I finished those yesterday, but spells? How do we make a standardised system to manage spells when people can make up any zippidy-do-dar spell they want?!!!

Unfortunately there is no online data base, which would have been epic if we could implement it. However it might actually be better the way it is. Currently if you create items, characters and monsters, you can share those details in a text file which then can be put back into the game. Meaning people can come online and share their little inventions and we can pick and choose the ones we want to include in our offline adventures. Monsters can be generated, items found and characters I have yet to really consider multiplayer...

Still I'm hoping to include automatically generated scripts that tell the story of the adventure you had fighting offline beasts and creating items and spells. Maybe later on I'll create a system of materials needed for crafting spells and items, that way we can regulate them a little while at the same time giving people a reason to hunt offline beasts :)

Ok here is my to do list:

1)
Create unit count system for factions.
2)
Create bbcode text field
3)
test it all out.

Let me know if you or anyone else has any further ideas

The numerical system is universal. Meaning that as long as people stick to the idea of character levels, then their points remain the same per level. You get 4 points to spend on, luck, resistance, damage, mana, or health. Which means your character strengths are defined by you. If you contribute all your points to health then you probably die hard, if you take those same points and give them to mana then you can cast spells for days. The only thing I haven't figured out is how are we going to manage spells? I mean items was easy I finished those yesterday, but spells? How do we make a standardised system to manage spells when people can make up any zippidy-do-dar spell they want?!!!

Hmm I'm afraid not everyone will be happy with the strange ideas of yours... hmm... especially homies with powerful armies like @Leo Akastenix and @bear_369, and also homies with superheroes like me myself and @Daffa the Mage......

As for the craziness and overpoweredness in spells, yeah sometimes I know. The roleplayers have to be reasonable for themselves, sometimes managers like me will intervene if things get too messy or dramatic.

I think you can make another version without the complicated numerical system.

===============

@Daffa the Mage + @bear_369 + @Edge45 + @WhiteFang

Affadro, still hidden, watches as the sticky situation continues. He then blinks away with his bending light active to a slightly away spot, preparing for his little technique.

"Huh?" Moritz exclaimed, surprised.
"Hey, homies," he whispered quietly, "Do you know where was this Affadro?"

Deroc was surprised. He looked around and found Affadro preparing his spell. "Shh..."
"Oh, better prepare ourselves in case the worst happens..."

As Affadro was chanting for his Battle Art, Deroc cast his own spell, covering everyone in the party with a resistant sphere of protective magiks.

"The remnant of the lost seas, the soul of the abyss, voices that guides the earth as it falls down into the depths of atonement. The circle of folly, the hatred that spurs remorse, it reverses the direction of winds. Fated to disperse the unification of the land, it causes chaos to harbor. The road that walks to twilight, the wings of liberty that is no more, the sickle of equality that shatters. In the convergence of skies, fire the bolt of judgement. Secret Art No 1 : Judgement's Bolt."

As Affadro finishes his technique, a powerful white bolt hit the ground near the surrounding soviets as it comes along with a powerful shockwave. In a brief moment following the bolt, heavy explosion occurs in an extremely wide spherical form, hitting many of the surrounding soviets. It also approaches the party, but there's a dense barrier that diminishes the effect of the explosion for the party.

"Wooooo!" Moritz exclaimed, "We were left unharmed! Yey!"

===============
@Leo Akastenix

“Yes... we are quite aware of the Lumerians.. they are one of our arch-enemies.. we are also currently battling Lumerian expeditions here... it’s not long before they will launch a CRUSADE here...” the Warlock replied.
“Lumerians are resistant to most physical attacks but have no resistance to magic. However, you have to penetrate their armor by physical attacks then finish them off with magic.. warp isn’t magical or physical so it is effective against themselves... I suggest mass production of warp weaponries...” he continued.
“Shall I request some Overseers from High Command to come over and oversee production of warp-based weaponries?” He said after some consideration.

"Wait, what? A CRUSADE?! A crusade by these fucking legions of entire warp weaponries?" Deowrig shouted in horror.

"Yes! We shall gladly send them back to where--"
"Hold on a second... They are also users of the warp, no? They could've easily come back moments--"
"Ahh, we can probably slice them off into halves and leave them bleeding in great pain. Nice."

"Sure, you're always welcome!" Deowrig shouted happily.

===============
@TheLordOfChaos201

Rifling through the pockets of the recently deceased Ataxia buzzed with her thoughts outloud. "I wonder why they don't use the human flesh"

"Because it's cruel and distasteful! The humans, they have a future of many chances and merits to behold, and they have many homies who care for them too! Also there's chicken meat anyways," Cadusa replied.

She hummed quizzically, placing a bloody hand(not her own) on her chin. "I mean the flesh looks fresh and it....probably would taste fresh if you let me sample it. There is also so much of it. Oh well strange customs what you going to do."

"Only the Dragonbitch, a few other sick bitches and wild animals would find it really good." Cadusa spoke, "The rest of us finds it very distasteful to swallow it."

Finding a gold trinket she yanked it off the corpse before admiring it. "I know this jewel... father used to trade his wood for it, then he would trade it for other items of his liking."

Holding the item up to Cadusa she asked, "Is this what they called Gold coinings?"

"Gold coins." Cadusa answered. She then glanced at the gold coin, "This is a 50 Whampoan Cent coin."

"We should collect more of these so we can trade them for more items of interest, and weapons of war"

"Sure, but there are fancy papers too. What we call as the Ringgit banknotes." said as she pulled out several banknotes for Ataxia to see.

"These blue ones," she showed the blue papers, "are each worth one Whampoan Ringgit. You can see the number one printed on the paper."

She then displayed the other banknotes, "And the green ones are each five Ringgits worth. The red ones are each worth ten Ringgits, while an orange one worths twenty Ringgits. The big white-blue ones are each fifty Ringgits, and finally the purple ones are one hundred Ringgits each."

"However, there are many details on these banknotes." she added, "You cannot just print these papers by yourself. They will know if you printed them yourself."

Looking Around Ataxia smiled malevolently and an other worldly nature over came her "To think, my simple spell, the curse of conflict, has spread so far and wide as to affect my existence on this pitiful world... how delightful" Then returning once again to her cheery nature and cute innocents she continued searching for items as if nothing at all had transpired.

<Something was very wrong with this little girl...> Cadusa thought.

"Pardon, but what did you say just now?"
She then pulled out a farspeaker, or thin magik speaking boxes in Ataxia's eyes, then she swiped and clicked for a few times on the farspeaker.

The farspeaker then replayed Ataxia's words exactly as she spoke it.

To think, my simple spell, the curse of conflict, has spread so far and wide as to affect my existence on this pitiful world... how delightful

Twice, mind you.

To think, my simple spell, the curse of conflict, has spread so far and wide as to affect my existence on this pitiful world... how delightful

"Are you hiding something, Ataxia? I've noticed many strange things coming from you." Cadusa looked at Ataxia's eyes with a great suspicion, "Cruel and distasteful. Hungry for human flesh. Very strangely far smarter than most other children of your age. And of course the weird speech you've had just now."

Finally with the day at an end and their arms fulled with more than they could comfortably carry, Cadusa and Ataxia stayed the night at an inn. A small unassuming place away from the crowd of humanity which Ataxia so did hunger for and yet feared. Finding a silent place to work, Ataxia scattered her items out on a desk. Taking her time she learnt all she could, absorbing and cataloguing every function and every purpose to an item. Breaking items open and seeing how they worked, putting them together and making sure they still worked. There was simply no end to her thirst for knowledge.

In all they had:

10 bang irons of various sizes, though I'm sure Cadusa preferred calling them staff rifles

"I want to make my own metal leather, these are too big for me. Then I want to learn how to make bang with the iron rodes. Will you teach me?"

"Wait. It's not the moment yet. Also I'm lazy and your tits--" she bursted into laughter suddenly, then she continued, "Y-your tits are not calm."

Level 9
@Directive255
An RP program?!!? That’s nice :)

Also perhaps obsidians would now need to modernize their military..

The Shadowridge has sent Techlocks and Overseers over to the Obsidians for production of warp weaponries.
They would quickly set up factories and proceed to churn out weapons.
Overall production of Warp Weaponry would be about 300 to 600 tones of Warp Alloys, basic material used for Warp based technologies.
They would then be refined into Warpsuits, Warpguns and Warpshifters.

The Shadowridge also has offered to dispatch military advisors, Lord generals and military overseers for modernization and disciplining Obsidians into using Warp based weapon tactics.

@Directive255
An RP program?!!? That’s nice :)

Yeah ^^

Also perhaps obsidians would now need to modernize their military..
Two big menacing armies with countless manpower and advanced technology, of course...

(Blame @Leo Akastenix and @bear_369 for this, grrr!!!)

The Shadowridge has sent Techlocks and Overseers over to the Obsidians for production of warp weaponries.
They would quickly set up factories and proceed to churn out weapons.
Overall production of Warp Weaponry would be about 300 to 600 tones of Warp Alloys, basic material used for Warp based technologies.
They would then be refined into Warpsuits, Warpguns and Warpshifters.

The Obsidians very welcomed the Shadowridge assistance. They have also sent a few observers to inspect and study the production process.

The Shadowridge also has offered to dispatch military advisors, Lord generals and military overseers for modernization and disciplining Obsidians into using Warp based weapon tactics.

Hakyiu gladly accepted such a generous offer. Ten legions of the Hakyiu Empire was sent to be trained in the ways of Warp.

===============

Subfactions of the Whampoan Reich

Kingdom of Malaysia
Kekyunikan Nanyang

tds___flag_of_cantonian_malaysia_by_kuchenmeister-dbh4yva.png

• Malaysian Specialities:
    • Rapid development
    • Enhanced precision
    • Combined arms doctrine
    • Arcanemancy
    • Sonictech

The Kingdom of Malaysia employs fast, accurate, powerful assaults to quickly cripple their foes.

Along with Taiwan, Malaysia is one of the two leading states of Whampoa. Malaysia, with its capital in Klungsberg and later in Kwangchow, has greatly molded the history of Whampoa together with its frenemy Taiwan.

Often exposed to numerous dangers throughout history, the Malaysians have raised an exceptionally well-organized and effective army to better defend themselves and to assert their interests against great powers. Successive fightings against the mighty Yong Dynasty throughout the centuries have cultivated their war doctrine of speed and surprise.

Deployment of troops and war machines through paradrops is a habitual tactic of the Malaysians, in order to swiftly bolster an area or surprise an unwary foe. The Malaysians also enjoy quick raids on their foes with their blindingly fast aircraft, well trained shock troopers, amphibious assault tanks and powerful battlemages.

Apart from that, the Malaysian battlemages are also masters on the arts of arcane magik, owing to ancient Revital Malaysian legends dating back to hundreds of years ago.

Empire of Taiwan
Kekaisaran Taiwan

2000px-Flag_of_Taiwan_proposed_1996.svg.png

• Taiwanese Specialities :
    • Nanotech
    • Hydromancy
    • Mechas
    • Enhanced firepower
    • Long-range heavy artillery

A great maritime empire of Yong Dynasty realms founded in the final days of the Holy Huaxian Empire.

(WIP)

Freivitae
Freivitae

• Freivital Specialities :
    • Enhanced defenses
    • Geomancy
    • Spectrumtech
    • Warptech
    • Stealth

(WIP)

Level 9
@Directive255

The 10 Obsidian legions were trained in the ways of warp fighting below the vaults in Shadowfell.
They would learn warpshifting around, learning to aim while moving, close quarters fighting and even fighting in Zero gravity or underwater which they might have not done before and would be heavily benifitted by warp technology.

The 10 Legions would be returned within 5 months time(Let’s day.. on Saturday..).

Yeah, Deroc's prisonbreak was a huge clusterfuck... :D

And also some self-roleplays about Whampoa because I was bored and lonely :p

Perhaps we should start working to record the events, before the same mistakes happen to this roleplay again......

===============

@Leo Akastenix

@Directive255

The 10 Obsidian legions were trained in the ways of warp fighting below the vaults in Shadowfell.
They would learn warpshifting around, learning to aim while moving, close quarters fighting and even fighting in Zero gravity or underwater which they might have not done before and would be heavily benifitted by warp technology.

The 10 Legions would be returned within 5 months time(Let’s day.. on Saturday..).

The 10 legions performed exceedingly well throughout the training. The Obsidians have quickly adapted to the ways of warp. (Okay!)

@Edge45, @Daffa the Mage, @Leo Akastenix and @TheLordOfChaos201, what do you homies think of this incomplete timeline so far?

1. Monday, 30th of April, Year 973 of Anno Revitae, or Year 2885 of Anno Domini. The Allies consisting mostly of Indians and Peiyangese continued to push the Malaysian Whampoans. Out of desparation, Kaiser Berthold led the Malaysian Whampoans across the portal to a dark world -- the world of Alastorn.

2. The Allies crossed the portal to Alastorn too, only to get crushed by a horde of Obsidian barbarians and dark beasts.

3. Amidst the fighting between the Allies and the Obsidians, Berthold and his followers fled away and were then looking for a place to settle down.

4. Meanwhile, from the upper skies, a huge fleet of Shadowridges descended to the lands of the dark world. Construction of a Shadowridge settlement has also begun as soon as they landed.

5. A few Phantoms have also arrived in the dark world too. They soon set up camp in this unknown dark world.

6. News of the Whampoan refugees has reached to the Dragonqueen Goh Yuet-yin's ears. Not recently ago, the scouting expedition led by one of her beloved husbands, Lam Kee Wah, has also returned. Kee Wah then told a long tale of the Whampoans' history to her, including the last days of the Malaysian Whampoans being encircled by the Allies.

7. Goh Yuet-yin has also heard of the Phantom and Shadowridge newcomers too. She was angry as they were violating her lands without seeking her permission and paying her rent. In a rant, she reasserted her dominance and authority over the entire world of Alastorn.

8. Massive legions of Obsidians were sent to negotiate with the Shadowridges and the Phantoms. However, they sounded rather persuasive and not too forceful. Eventually, an alliance with the Shadowridge Empire was established, while the Phantoms agreed to pay the rent monthly and abide by the Obsidian's rigid conditions. The Phantoms were also requested to send a few teachers to teach the Obsidians in the ways of the Battle Arts.

9. Meanwhile, on the Other Earth, a portal was rumored to be opened in Leningrad. The Revolutionary Soviet Union has decided to send a few divisions there to keep watch of the portal.

10. Days later, Azketh and his fellow Phantom scouts roamed around the wilderness. A large Obsidian outpost was seen not far away. But the strange thing is, dozens of dead corpses were scattered around the outpost.

11. In the middle of their journey, the Whampoans have stumbled across a bloody battle not far away. The Freivitals were fending off the Obsidians. The Freivitals remind the Whampoans a lot of themselves. They spoke a similar tongue, they proudly sported the spiked helmets -- the Pickelhauben, and they possess a warrior spirit very strikingly similar to the Whampoan Military Spirit.

12. After witnessing the barbaric cruelty of the Obsidians, Berthold and the Whampoans suddenly ambushed the Obsidians in favor of the Freivitals. With the advanced technology, powerful spellcraft and quick speed of the Whampoans, as well as the vast numbers of the Freivitals, the Obsidians suffered a huge blow and had to back off.

13. As the battle ended, the Whampoans and the Freivitals began a brief talk with each other. The Freivitals were really thankful for the Whampoan help. They were also curious of the Whampoans. After a brief introduction between Berthold, the Malaysian-Whampoan Kaiser, and Moritz, the German-Freivital Kaiser, they headed back to the northlands where the Freivitals reside.

14. In the middle of the journey, however, an overly eager Wadolf Hitlgong rose up in extreme nationalism and bloodlust. He spoke of chopping the heads of their foes, and sounded like a extreme fascist, which alerted many Whampoans and Freivitals alike. Moritz, who had fought with Nazis around nine hundred years ago, was especially horrified. Kaiser Berthold told him to avoid bloodshed, then gave him further instructions and sent a dozen of veterans to accompany him in his task.

15. Mererinda, one of the top Obsidian succubus, and her followers were escorting Shadowridge diplomats on her way. But in the middle they have stumbled across Wadolf Hitlgong. Wadolf and the Whampoan Revital Army veterans had confronted the Obsidians and the Shadowridges quite rudely. Tensions were on the rise between Wadolf and the combined group of Obsidians and Shadowridges.

16. Back on the Other Earth. While the Soviet researchers were inspecting the portal, it suddenly expanded tremendously and alarmed the Soviets. Surprisingly, the portal stopped growing and it was fully developed. News of the portal quickly spread like wildfire across every corner in the Other Earth.

Hearing the news, President Dimitri ordered a few divisions to enter the portal to investigate. They were not met with any resistance yet. There were no other signs of lifeform, yet strangely they could breathe naturally. Believing the world to house vast natural resources, the general ordered the construction of a frontier outpost for defensive and mining purposes.

17. 2nd of May, Year 2885 of Anno Domini. The Otherearthly Soviets have finished building up a colony on this dark and unknown planet. In the meanwhile, Marshal Thaikoschy Jharka and some unnamed generals were having a conference anent a scouting operation to explore this dark, unknown world. Thelesia Roswell, a powerful British-Soviet lieutenant, led a few recon divisions to look around in the dark wilderness of Alastorn.

18. Back to Wadolf's conflict with the Shadowridges and Obsidians. Somehow Wadolf got his hands with some supertanks and bombers out of nowhere. However, fighting did not break out yet, and Wadolf requested for surrender from the Obsidians and a peace talk. Wadolf urged them to submit peacefully to avoid bloodshed. Meanwhile, the Whampoan veterans, feeling wary and cautious of Wadolf, asked him how and where did he got all the supertanks and bombers all of a sudden. Even the Captain got quite surprised and shocked himself at the end.

19. Mererinda and her followers were greatly amused by Wadolf's rhetorics. Rhelsha mocked them seeing how the Whampoan veterans still wield old rusty Nazi rifles. In response, the Captain amongst the veterans suddenly turned into a tough holy battlemage, catching Rhelsha and the others by surprise. He went to question Rhelsha and the other Obsidians back in a mocking tone. The Captain then peacefully approached the Shadowridges and asked if they were the same Shadowridges spoken in the tales of Pherith.

20. Later on, the Captain kindly asked the Shadowridges to avoid alliances and friendships with the Obsidians. However, on the other hand, the Captain was quite assertive regarding the Obsidians. He threatened battle if the Obsidians refused to submit.

21. The Shadowridges went to taunt and intimate Wadolf in response to his insane rhetorics. Either Wadolf was to peacefully talk with the Shadowridges, or risk an epic war with the Shadowridges. A Shadowridge even mocked Wadolf's sword as something as big a Pit Lord's dick! Wadolf only got more insane with his rhetorics, threatening to blow a black hole deep within the Earth's core. Hundreds of many more figures emerged after a single click on Wadolf's wrist. He even claimed to be able to go back in time too, and threatened to eradicate the Shadowridges off the world.

22. Seeing how the drama with Wadolf was escalating, the Captain stepped in and tried to resolve the issue peacefully. He also reprimanded Wadolf's reckless rudeness with the Shadowridges, claiming it would only drag the Whampoans into a hard situation. The confrontation between Wadolf and the Shadowridges soon cooled down thanks to the Captain's timely intervention.

23. The Shadowridge Archwarlock then had a brief talk with the Captain. He was wondering how did a rude, stubborn guy like Wadolf manage to become a high-ranking officer. He even told the Captain that Wadolf nearly caused a war too! He also said if the Shadowridge Lord Commander had heard of that, a war would immediately break out! The Archwarlock then looked at Wadolf and mockingly asked if he heard of trash bins. Wadolf then asked for some Zergunalifu, strong, smelly drinks which even the demons resent, from the Shadowridges. As Wadolf drank the Zergunalifu, all the Shadowridges were disgusted. Wadolf would begin to suffer head problems too, but he eventually overcome the problems thanks to his tough strength.

24. A huge floating fortress and a majestic fleet approached the western shores of the eastern lands. The Aenid Sultanate has made its way to the eastern continents, where the Empire of Hakyiu established its dominion, through the Arranids, its frontier faction.

25. After many hundreds of years being separated within different worlds, the two brother nations of Whampoa and Freivitae reunited at long last. While on the way trekking to Theroksburg -- the capital of the Freivitals, Berthold and Moritz were chatting to each other, mostly talking about the nine hundred years of history when they lived separately from each other. It was told that Moritz has been a Mystic Human living for over a thousand years. He has already been the King of Prussia and the Kaiser of German Empire since a long time ago.

The Whampoans later met Wong Tsih-kuo, the main leader of Freivitae and the King of China. Wong Tsih-kuo also happened to be a Mystic too, who has been living for many hundreds of years. He was an old Kuomintang Chinese veteran who've fought alongside Deroc and the ancient Revitals.

26. Later, the Freivitals wholeheartedly agreed to join the Whampoan Reich as two member states and also a part of the Whampoan nation.

27. It turned out that the Otherearthly Soviets were building their base right besides the borderlands of the Whampoans. Being very wary of Soviets right beside their turfs, and very opposing to communist powers, the Whampoans launched an assault against the Otherearthly Soviets.

28. While the Whampoans were fighting with the Soviets, however, suddenly the entire battlefield was engulfed in a fog of burning, corrosive darkness. Massive hordes of Obsidians, consisting of dark creatures, wicked warlocks and well-armed gangsters, swept their way to the battlezone......

Last edited:
Level 14
@Directive255 @Daffa the Mage
<Roswell, you can choose to go back there, but you will surely miss me~~ Kehehe~~>
<But then, you will also have to be bossed around by the Commie higher-ups again...>
<They are but greedy mortals who live off their luxury lifes leeching the poor folks...>
<Remember we still have contact with each other! And you will have your powers!>

"Hmm, I think, we should let Lt. Roswell do her own saying. Let her decide." Deroc spoke.
She sighed, having finally returning back into her base and probably into her homeworld. Feeling satisfied going back, she starts to open the door, eager to go with her comrades.

"Finally..", she spoke softly, "Now I can go in pea-"

"Okay, great idea!" Deroc cheered, then he looked at Roswell and shouted, "Roswell, let's go! No more shall you bow before the Commies! There's a new life awaiting ya!"

The glowing Kuomintang tattoo on Roswell's forehead suddenly radiated even brighter than before. A powerful surge of blazing plasma beam hit the Soviets.

Shocked by Deroc's action, she suddenly froze in surprise, not knowing what's going on. After recovering, she began complaining at him.

"What the hell?!", she furiously complained, "Why you fucker attack them?! And let me go right now!"

===

"Those imbeciles!", one of the Soviet soldiers complained.

"They immediately kidnapped Lt. Roswell!", another one of them complained, firing their rifles towards them, "We must rescue her at all cost!"

"Those fools don't have the guts to mess with the Great Soviets..", Jharka argued, "Chase them and rescue Lt. Roswell immediately!"

All men were moving back into their LAVs as they began intercepting against them. Helicopters also followed them, outran their speed.

"Incoming attack!", Jharka warned, "Take cover!"

All Soviet vehicles were being pushed back by the shockwave, losing control over their handling. Some of them were unfortune enough to have their vehicle being turned upside-down. Most aircrafts also lost control from the shockwave, unable them to move forward due to strong wind pressure occurred.

"Damn those fools..", Jharka complained, "I'll have a talk with President Dimitri about this later on."

Not even three pages and I've already come out with a huge wall of text. To make things worse, some scenes were interrupted and split by parts of other scenes. No wonder why @Edge45 and @WhiteFang had troubles keeping up.

By the way, here is what I've come up so far... it's a long wall of text...

1. Monday, 30th of April, Year 973 of Anno Revitae, or Year 2885 of Anno Domini. The Allies consisting mostly of Indians and Peiyangese continued to push the Malaysian Whampoans. Out of desparation, Kaiser Berthold led the Malaysian Whampoans across the portal to a dark world -- the world of Alastorn.

2. The Allies crossed the portal to Alastorn too, only to get crushed by a horde of Obsidian barbarians and dark beasts.

3. Amidst the fighting between the Allies and the Obsidians, Berthold and his followers fled away and were then looking for a place to settle down.

4. Meanwhile, from the upper skies, a huge fleet of Shadowridges descended to the lands of the dark world. Construction of a Shadowridge settlement has also begun as soon as they landed.

5. A few Phantoms have also arrived in the dark world too. They soon set up camp in this unknown dark world.

6. News of the Whampoan refugees has reached to the Dragonqueen Goh Yuet-yin's ears. Not recently ago, the scouting expedition led by one of her beloved husbands, Lam Kee Wah, has also returned. Kee Wah then told a long tale of the Whampoans' history to her, including the last days of the Malaysian Whampoans being encircled by the Allies.

7. Goh Yuet-yin has also heard of the Phantom and Shadowridge newcomers too. She was angry as they were violating her lands without seeking her permission and paying her rent. In a rant, she reasserted her dominance and authority over the entire world of Alastorn.

8. Massive legions of Obsidians were sent to negotiate with the Shadowridges and the Phantoms. However, they sounded rather persuasive and not too forceful. Eventually, an alliance with the Shadowridge Empire was established, while the Phantoms agreed to pay the rent monthly and abide by the Obsidian's rigid conditions. The Phantoms were also requested to send a few teachers to teach the Obsidians in the ways of the Battle Arts.

9. Meanwhile, on the Other Earth, a portal was rumored to be opened in Leningrad. The Revolutionary Soviet Union has decided to send a few divisions there to keep watch of the portal.

10. Days later, Azketh and his fellow Phantom scouts roamed around the wilderness. A large Obsidian outpost was seen not far away. But the strange thing is, dozens of dead corpses were scattered around the outpost.

11. In the middle of their journey, the Whampoans have stumbled across a bloody battle not far away. The Freivitals were fending off the Obsidians. The Freivitals remind the Whampoans a lot of themselves. They spoke a similar tongue, they proudly sported the spiked helmets -- the Pickelhauben, and they possess a warrior spirit very strikingly similar to the Whampoan Military Spirit.

12. After witnessing the barbaric cruelty of the Obsidians, Berthold and the Whampoans suddenly ambushed the Obsidians in favor of the Freivitals. With the advanced technology, powerful spellcraft and quick speed of the Whampoans, as well as the vast numbers of the Freivitals, the Obsidians suffered a huge blow and had to back off.

13. As the battle ended, the Whampoans and the Freivitals began a brief talk with each other. The Freivitals were really thankful for the Whampoan help. They were also curious of the Whampoans. After a brief introduction between Berthold, the Malaysian-Whampoan Kaiser, and Moritz, the German-Freivital Kaiser, they headed back to the northlands where the Freivitals reside.

14. In the middle of the journey, however, an overly eager Wadolf Hitlgong rose up in extreme nationalism and bloodlust. He spoke of chopping the heads of their foes, and sounded like a extreme fascist, which alerted many Whampoans and Freivitals alike. Moritz, who had fought with Nazis around nine hundred years ago, was especially horrified. Kaiser Berthold told him to avoid bloodshed, then gave him further instructions and sent a dozen of veterans to accompany him in his task.

15. Mererinda, one of the top Obsidian succubus, and her followers were escorting Shadowridge diplomats on her way. But in the middle they have stumbled across Wadolf Hitlgong. Wadolf and the Whampoan Revital Army veterans had confronted the Obsidians and the Shadowridges quite rudely. Tensions were on the rise between Wadolf and the combined group of Obsidians and Shadowridges.

16. Back on the Other Earth. While the Soviet researchers were inspecting the portal, it suddenly expanded tremendously and alarmed the Soviets. Surprisingly, the portal stopped growing and it was fully developed. News of the portal quickly spread like wildfire across every corner in the Other Earth.

Hearing the news, President Dimitri ordered a few divisions to enter the portal to investigate. They were not met with any resistance yet. There were no other signs of lifeform, yet strangely they could breathe naturally. Believing the world to house vast natural resources, the general ordered the construction of a frontier outpost for defensive and mining purposes.

17. 2nd of May, Year 2885 of Anno Domini. The Otherearthly Soviets have finished building up a colony on this dark and unknown planet. In the meanwhile, Marshal Thaikoschy Jharka and some unnamed generals were having a conference anent a scouting operation to explore this dark, unknown world. Thelesia Roswell, a powerful British-Soviet lieutenant, led a few recon divisions to look around in the dark wilderness of Alastorn.

18. Back to Wadolf's conflict with the Shadowridges and Obsidians. Somehow Wadolf got his hands with some supertanks and bombers out of nowhere. However, fighting did not break out yet, and Wadolf requested for surrender from the Obsidians and a peace talk. Wadolf urged them to submit peacefully to avoid bloodshed. Meanwhile, the Whampoan veterans, feeling wary and cautious of Wadolf, asked him how and where did he got all the supertanks and bombers all of a sudden. Even the Captain got quite surprised and shocked himself at the end.

19. Mererinda and her followers were greatly amused by Wadolf's rhetorics. Rhelsha mocked them seeing how the Whampoan veterans still wield old rusty Nazi rifles. In response, the Captain amongst the veterans suddenly turned into a tough holy battlemage, catching Rhelsha and the others by surprise. He went to question Rhelsha and the other Obsidians back in a mocking tone. The Captain then peacefully approached the Shadowridges and asked if they were the same Shadowridges spoken in the tales of Pherith.

20. Later on, the Captain kindly asked the Shadowridges to avoid alliances and friendships with the Obsidians. However, on the other hand, the Captain was quite assertive regarding the Obsidians. He threatened battle if the Obsidians refused to submit.

21. The Shadowridges went to taunt and intimate Wadolf in response to his insane rhetorics. Either Wadolf was to peacefully talk with the Shadowridges, or risk an epic war with the Shadowridges. A Shadowridge even mocked Wadolf's sword as something as big a Pit Lord's dick! Wadolf only got more insane with his rhetorics, threatening to blow a black hole deep within the Earth's core. Hundreds of many more figures emerged after a single click on Wadolf's wrist. He even claimed to be able to go back in time too, and threatened to eradicate the Shadowridges off the world.

22. Seeing how the drama with Wadolf was escalating, the Captain stepped in and tried to resolve the issue peacefully. He also reprimanded Wadolf's reckless rudeness with the Shadowridges, claiming it would only drag the Whampoans into a hard situation. The confrontation between Wadolf and the Shadowridges soon cooled down thanks to the Captain's timely intervention.

23. The Shadowridge Archwarlock then had a brief talk with the Captain. He was wondering how did a rude, stubborn guy like Wadolf manage to become a high-ranking officer. He even told the Captain that Wadolf nearly caused a war too! He also said if the Shadowridge Lord Commander had heard of that, a war would immediately break out! The Archwarlock then looked at Wadolf and mockingly asked if he heard of trash bins. Wadolf then asked for some Zergunalifu, strong, smelly drinks which even the demons resent, from the Shadowridges. As Wadolf drank the Zergunalifu, all the Shadowridges were disgusted. Wadolf would begin to suffer head problems too, but he eventually overcome the problems thanks to his tough strength.

24. A huge floating fortress and a majestic fleet approached the western shores of the eastern lands. The Aenid Sultanate has made its way to the eastern continents, where the Empire of Hakyiu established its dominion, through the Arranids, its frontier faction.

25. After many hundreds of years being separated within different worlds, the two brother nations of Whampoa and Freivitae reunited at long last. While on the way trekking to Theroksburg -- the capital of the Freivitals, Berthold and Moritz were chatting to each other, mostly talking about the nine hundred years of history when they lived separately from each other. It was told that Moritz has been a Mystic Human living for over a thousand years. He has already been the King of Prussia and the Kaiser of German Empire since a long time ago.

The Whampoans later met Wong Tsih-kuo, the main leader of Freivitae and the King of China. Wong Tsih-kuo also happened to be a Mystic too, who has been living for many hundreds of years. He was an old Kuomintang Chinese veteran who've fought alongside Deroc and the ancient Revitals.

26. Later, the Freivitals wholeheartedly agreed to join the Whampoan Reich as two member states and also a part of the Whampoan nation.

27. It turned out that the Otherearthly Soviets were building their base right besides the borderlands of the Whampoans. Being very wary of Soviets right beside their turfs, and very opposing to communist powers, the Whampoans launched an assault against the Otherearthly Soviets.

28. While the Whampoans were fighting with the Soviets, however, suddenly the entire battlefield was engulfed in a fog of burning, corrosive darkness. Massive hordes of Obsidians, consisting of dark creatures, wicked warlocks and well-armed gangsters, swept their way to the battlezone......

===============
@bear_369 + @Daffa the Mage

Shocked by Deroc's action, she suddenly froze in surprise, not knowing what's going on. After recovering, she began complaining at him.

"What the hell?!", she furiously complained, "Why you fucker attack them?! And let me go right now!"

"Wait, I wasn't the one who attacked first!" Deroc asserted.

Deroc then sighed, "Ahh, you've gained your freedom fairly recently from the Obsidians, and now you give it up to the Soviets?"

"Those imbeciles!", one of the Soviet soldiers complained.

"They immediately kidnapped Lt. Roswell!", another one of them complained, firing their rifles towards them, "We must rescue her at all cost!"

"HEY!!!" Deroc screamed on top of his lungs, his voice being so thunderous that it sent a huge shockwave knocking many Soviets back miles away flying in the air.

"We haven't hurt her or anything yet, yet you fuckers messed with us!"

"Those fools don't have the guts to mess with the Great Soviets..", Jharka argued, "Chase them and rescue Lt. Roswell immediately!"

"Aha! So you're Commies!" Moritz exclaimed, "It's been a long time since I last saw any Soviets and Nazis."

All men were moving back into their LAVs as they began intercepting against them. Helicopters also followed them, outran their speed.

"How the heck did these toys fly faster than our magiks?!" Cadusa shouted in shock.
"I am, no, I was slow because I had to take care of the other millions of inmates--"

"Hold on a second!" Deroc suddenly paused.
Then a puff of thick fog covered Deroc. When the fog vanished, a dozen of Derocs were seen.

"Your copies take care of your homies! I will go with the real you!"

"Cadusa! Haste!"
"Yes!" she hummed. Suddenly, all of the Whampoan heroes (including Deroc) got their speed tremendously boosted.

Three of the Derocs ran off together with Moritz and the lesserbut still tough Pahlawans, enhanced also with their own wind and plasma magiks which surpassed the Soviet choppers. The other heroes also managed to barely outrun the choppers.

While nine Derocs remained to escort the armies of befreed prisoners, of which most of them were Pherithians.

All Soviet vehicles were being pushed back by the shockwave, losing control over their handling. Some of them were unfortune enough to have their vehicle being turned upside-down. Most aircrafts also lost control from the shockwave, unable them to move forward due to strong wind pressure occurred.

"Damn those fools..", Jharka complained, "I'll have a talk with President Dimitri about this later on."[/color][/color]

"Three of us, attack those Commies!"
"Six of us, take good care of our folk!"

As the massive assault knocked off the Soviets, three other Derocs began to flash and hop toward the Soviets as fast as lightning. Within seconds, strong toasting bladestorms ablaze with tough green flames tore through the Otherearthly Soviets, crushing their armors greatly and slicing their fleshes into many dozens of hundreds of pieces.

===============
Light of Taiwan

(To be edited in later)

Level 14
@Directive255
"Wait, I wasn't the one who attacked first!" Deroc asserted.

Deroc then sighed, "Ahh, you've gained your freedom fairly recently from the Obsidians, and now you give it up to the Soviets?"
"For fuck's sake, are you really that dumb?!", she argued, "Just because some fucking bots attacked us doesn't mean they're responsible for this mess! They aren't as smart as humans you know?"

"Bloody hell!", she complained, "You think our nation's communism is oppressive than the fuckin' nazts or your world's communism, you no-good fuck? It's either you who took my freedom away just now for not letting me do whatever I want!"

Roswell is really pissed at Deroc for this, she really wished to brutally beat his ass that would scar his life for eternity.

"Hold on a second!" Deroc suddenly paused.
Then a puff of thick fog covered Deroc. When the fog vanished, a dozen of Derocs were seen.
"This is the Sov- Wait what the fuck is this Naruto shit?!", the pilot of the chopper, who happens to be a weeb.

"Three of us, attack those Commies!"
"Six of us, take good care of our folk!"

As the massive assault knocked off the Soviets, three other Derocs began to flash and hop toward the Soviets as fast as lightning. Within seconds, strong toasting bladestorms ablaze with tough green flames tore through the Otherearthly Soviets, crushing their armors greatly and slicing their fleshes into many dozens of hundreds of pieces.
Luckily for the Soviets, they have their mechanized personnel back in their truck. One of them managed to activate them all, who were the Soviet Juggernaunts and Crusadors, and proceed to attack against the clones. The Juggernaunts immediately punched the clones right into the chest, lead them to death, without having problem of their plating being pierced off by the bladestorms. The Soviet Crusadors also attacked against them by firing their cannons below them, disrupting their attack due to being pushed off by the explosive force.

@bear_369

"Well, I've never said you must stay with us, Roswell!" Deroc spoke anxiously, "Please don't just twist my words, okay?!"

===============

As the clones were punched to death, the clones were left exploding in a huge surge of kinetic, plasma and arcane energies, blowing up the limbs of the Juggernauts and leaving green bright flames which melted many parts of the giant mechs. But then, as the clones blew up, lesser clones emerged from the explosions, weaker but far more agile.

Still, the tough bladestorms inflicted cracks and scars on the otherwise tough platings of the Juggernauts nevertheless. Also the clones' attacks were still nearly as tough as the original Deroc, the Crusador explosives blew up mostly and some explosive force was bounced back to the Soviets.

"Try again, commies." One of the Deroc clones taunted. "Mass Chronoshift!"

As a storm of blue and white currents emerged, the one Deroc clone and all of the other inmates were warped away from the battlezone, back to safety in the northlands within the blink of an eye.

But three surviving Deroc clones remained to annoy the Soviets.

===============
Light of Taiwan

After a few days, all preparations have been made. The devoted Taiwanese subjects were now ready to step onto Alastorn and brighten the dark world with the Light of Taiwan! Many troops have gathered themselves before the portals, while news choppers flew around the sites and broadcasted the glorious moment to all of Yongland. Many more commoners assembled themselves just outside of the compounds, hoping to steal some glances of the moment.

"Darling, our portals are ready by now!" Franz happily announced.
"Bagusnye!" the cherished Empress Phek-giok rose from her elegant throne and patted Franz' head, "All of you have done a great job! Congratulations!"

Everyone cheered and clapped joyously for their Empress and their hard work.

"Everyone, which is number one?" the matriach happily asked to everyone present.
"Taiwan Number One!" the crowds shouted with zeal and passion.

"Yes! We are the rightful heirs of Whampoa, and we are the rightful heirs of the Holy Huaxian Reich! It is Taiwan's destiny to rule the entire world!" the Empress screamed out loud in pride, "Alles Erdreich ist Taiwan untertan! All of the world is subject to Taiwan!"

“Come, everyone, Taiwan number one!
"TAIWAN NUMBER ONE!!!"

"Great!" the Empress exclaimed gleefully, "Now, we will go for the dark lands in this world of Alastorn, and spread the Light of Taiwan there, bringing our glory and might to the dark world! And a great empire once again we shall rise! One day we shall come back and reclaim our Whampoan mainland!"

Franz rose his fist up high and shouted, "All hail the Yong Dynasty! All hail the Empire of Taiwan! May Tinziu (Amasterasu) save Empress Yong and bless Taiwan!"

"All hail the Yong Dynasty! All hail the Empire of Taiwan! May Tinziu (Amasterasu) save Empress Yong and bless Taiwan!" the greatly high crowds all shouted loudly.

A moment of devoted prayer soon followed. Afterwards, the Empress announced the start of the great expedition.

"I will personally lead the Taiwanese to enter the new world of darkness!"

Empress Phek-giok gracefully stood before her vast legions of devoted troops and fancy mechas, with Franz and many elite bodyguards standing beside her as she received many cheers and wows from her subjects.

She and her escorts slowly and gracefully walked their way to right in front of the rift. As the Empress and her escorts made a step, the legions behind closely followed too.

"Now," she naturally spoke in a ringing loud but still calm voice, "as the Empress of Taiwan and one of the Kaisarmun of Whampoa, I will be the first to cross the bridge between the two worlds!"

She calmly and proudly walked past the rift with sheer confidence and charm. The entire crowds went cheering and yelling in great hysteria afterwards. Franz immediately followed her, then followed by the rest of the escorts.

"Can you hear me?" the Empress' voice spoke through the rift.

"Yes!!!"

"Very great!"
The crowds then went clapping and shouting happily after hearing her words.

And lastly, the many assembled legions of the Yong Dynasty crossed through the gateway to Alastorn... and found themselves in the southwest of Alastorn......

(TO BE CONTINUED)

Level 19
@Directive255

Unfortunately I had to work most of today, I was hoping to finish or at least start some of the requests you made on the programming. Good news is in my my research I found out that there might be a way to display bbcode before you submit it to the hive. Which would make the function so much more helpful than if it just added bbcode but you couldn't really see the results. I'll still go ahead and create the faction and unit count which will be easy to implement, and I might as well design the GUI for the bbcode implementation.

With regards to faction information what else do you want included? I mean it would be great if I didn't have to think up all these things and you guys just supplied me with ideas. Lol at this time in the day thinking is so hard and it would be nice if I could just program and let you guys do all the hard thinking :D

<Something was very wrong with this little girl...> Cadusa thought.

"Pardon, but what did you say just now?"
She then pulled out a farspeaker, or thin magik speaking boxes in Ataxia's eyes, then she swiped and clicked for a few times on the farspeaker.

The farspeaker then replayed Ataxia's words exactly as she spoke it.

Ataxia stood stunned by the words as they came out of the farspeaker.

She turned her head in her hands... "But that is my voice?" Then smiling again she marvelled. "I didn't know magic talking boxes could steal voices" Once more she got to work, whistling as she scavenged the dead, her hands racking through their flesh like a iron vice picking out treasures from the death and Chaos. As if it was the most normal thing in the world for her to do, she but a 6 year old child.

Playing the voice again Cadusa tried her ploy once more to gain a response and explanation from the child.

"Are you hiding something, Ataxia? I've noticed many strange things coming from you." Cadusa looked at Ataxia's eyes with a great suspicion, "Cruel and distasteful. Hungry for human flesh. Very strangely far smarter than most other children of your age. And of course the weird speech you've had just now."

Frowning Ataxia questioned Cadusa's strange accusation, then pointing she assessed. "...But you are the one that is strange to me, everything is strange about your home. I know only the woods my whole life" Which isn't much considering she is only 6.

"You say only wild animals enjoy human flesh, and day-gone Beeches and other sick beeches, but that is because you are you. I am from the wild, I know the taste of good human flesh and I know how great it smells and tastes when cooked or even eaten raw."

Trying to make herself better understood she looked across the new world of people she was in, how many more people than she had ever seen before even if most were dead. "I think if I was with you in your home I would find your foods weird, the strangeness of this place, why you don't eat human meat, it is all very odd to me. It confuses and scares me but I do not mind because I get to experience it in safely with you."

In all they had:

"Wait. It's not the moment yet. Also I'm lazy and your tits--" she bursted into laughter suddenly, then she continued, "Y-your tits are not calm."

Squinting at Cadusa, Ataxia took a little insult to her words those she didn't fully understand them. "One day I will learn this language you speak, then my tits will be able to calm..."

Then taking out a charm she found among the dead she directed her argument on a new front. "Hmm bang iron make loud sound, I do not want attention taken to us." Smiling up at Cadusa she asked a new question. "Will you teach me silent killing magic? That way no-one needs to hear when we kill wooden targets in their sleep:D" The charm in her hand began to glow as Ataxia gave it power. "My magics are weak but you can teach me to be strong and kill many talking ice bears :)"

@TheLordOfChaos201 :

Never mind, there's no need to rush ;)

Maybe you can take a look at my Pastebin for Whampoan Reich, as an example. I've updated some of it by the way. There it contains some infoboxes and templates, things like that.

@bear_369 : I somehow feel we need a compromise... it's both sides getting too resistant against each others' attacks, as if the attacks did nothing actually since we could just buff up our toys... If you make your armies reasonably weaker, then I will let you hurt my characters reasonably...

"Wooooo!" Moritz exclaimed, "We were left unharmed! Yey!"
"People shouldn't be quick to judge, to be honest," Affadro thought to himself.

"Damn those fools..", Jharka complained, "I'll have a talk with President Dimitri about this later on."

"Their technology may be beyond what my comprehension can caught on, but it's nothing that an Artisan cannot handle," Affadro speaks with a smile.

Affadro dispels his bending light after a barrage of attack exchange between Whampoans and Soviets. He takes a bit of a distance before preparing a technique.
"Destructive Art 57 : Wind Tempest!" Affadro fires a powerful wind torrent that circles outward from his right hand to the soviets in an attempt to push them away from his spot. There's also a chain of explosion at spots nearby to him, making it difficult to go into close quarter combat.

Meanwhile, Lukaro's forces is heading south, approaching one of the restricted area 800 meter south of the initial position.
(@Directive255 CMIIW)

SELF ROLEPLAY

One of Ahanne's training session around a year ago...

"Even Azketh's release cannot hit her. Mom's pretty tough..."
"At this rate, we will not be able to even get a glimpse of her powers. It's been a big curiosity, and I refuse to surrender. Red Cannon!"
Ahanne blocks the attack easily, unharmed. She looks at her children, all tired but refuses to surrender. Ahanne says that she'll let them know her blade's powers if they can even slightly cut her.
"It's useless! You need to switch attacks,---"
"I know, ---"
"If we can just buy time to somehow hit her..."
"I know."
"Azketh?"
"Distract her." Azketh blinks away. Ahanne looks in curiosity, wondering what her adopted son is planning.

"Lisa, heal!" Lisa quickly nods and heal her brothers and sisters one by one. Ahanne just watch, waiting for an attack. One of the brother blinked to her right but get blocked by Ahanne's hand. She's unharmed, even in contact with a blade. Everyone else except Lisa and Azketh follows suit and land consecutive blows, each blocked easily and they all pushed back. Lisa continues to heal at the back.

"There's no way... we can actually..." And suddenly, Azketh appears behind Ahanne, with his index finger shining.
"... and divide to six! Binding Art 66 : Six Rods of Light." Six rods then locks Ahanne to her spot. Ahanne looked back, almost unaffected by the technique.
"Spread Apart, Justice Petal!" And bunch of small lights surrounds Ahanne, attempting to cut her from every direction, but easily fend off by her energy. As the lights disperse away back to Azketh's sword all of a sudden, everyone is surprised to see something they never expect, a level 89 technique in near point blank range. It's almost impossible to create a Shattering Void at such a short distance.
"... as it destroys everything to ashes. Destructive Art 89 : Thunder Dragon Soaring Cannon!" And a powerful explosion occurs that injures Ahanne, as everyone else was protected by several weak barrier that shatters one by one as the art causes it's powerful effect.

Seeing blood dripping from her body, Ahanne smiled.
"Using multiple incantations in the hidden. Bend Light to cover yourself as other distracts me, then fires a binding spell to restrict my movement. As you use the light's distracting bright to cover yourself, you prepares a dangerous technique that is chained along with the other technique. Well done."
"You all have learned much. Now, allow me to show you," Ahanne speaks as she unsheathed her sword, "the sword of a mystic that kills millions of innocent souls."
(TBC)

Level 14
@Directive255 : I did tried to keep it compromised but sometimes you misunderstood the flow of my RP. Like when Daffa casted a spell to fully haulted the chase but you just attack them, which they were already away from them, making me confused why you kept interrupting if they couldn't able to pursuit them anymore.

"This is just a waste of time. Pull back from now.", Jharka ordered, "We will have our opportunity in the future."

All men were backing up into their vehicles as they fully retreated to their colony

@Directive255 : I did tried to keep it compromised but sometimes you misunderstood the flow of my RP. Like when Daffa casted a spell to fully haulted the chase but you just attack them, which they were already away from them, making me confused why you kept interrupting if they couldn't able to pursuit them anymore.

@bear_369 : Oh, yeah, well I've noticed something was off with the flow too, sorry. Keep in mind it was late night when I typed out the roleplay, so maybe I get confused myself.

Hmm, I guess, there's no big deal now right?

===============

As the Soviets pulled back, the Whampoans and their heroes arrived back to their homeland in safety...
(TBC)

===============

The Taiwanese Empress and her legions of troops arrived to the dark world safely.

"We have to build up a defensive outpost here, but it will be quick with our nanotech."
She then turned back to the portal and shouted with her echoing voice, "Bring in the nanohearts! And more reinforcements!"

Then many dozens of tall vehicles with symbol holograms projected above their heads emerged from the rift, bringing along more Taiwanese legions too.

These tall vehicles would then scatter and unfurl themselves into green blobs of varying size, which after a moment got shaped and emerged into functional buildings. There, a massive Taiwanese base was completed within minutes.

Later on, a huge supertank arrived from the portal. After moving to the center of the base area, the supertank unpacked itself into a great fortress complete with cranes and radars.

Three scout forces were dispatched to roam around the areas, one of them heading northward, and the other two respectively headed eastward and westward.

Meanwhile, Lukaro's forces is heading south, approaching one of the restricted area 800 meter south of the initial position.
(@Directive255 CMIIW)

The Taiwanese scout force heading northward has encountered Lukaro's forces.

"Konitsiwa!" a Taiwanese battlemage greeted, "Who are you if we may ask? May we know who you are?"

===============

@TheLordOfChaos201

Ataxia stood stunned by the words as they came out of the farspeaker.

She turned her head in her hands... "But that is my voice?" Then smiling again she marvelled. "I didn't know magic talking boxes could steal voices" Once more she got to work, whistling as she scavenged the dead, her hands racking through their flesh like a iron vice picking out treasures from the death and Chaos. As if it was the most normal thing in the world for her to do, she but a 6 year old child.

"Yes," Cadusa sternly said, "Exactly as you spoke it moments ago."
"Farspeakers and many other things can record what you say... and keep it stored forever and ever! So better be honest."

Playing the voice again Cadusa tried her ploy once more to gain a response and explanation from the child.

Frowning Ataxia questioned Cadusa's strange accusation, then pointing she assessed. "...But you are the one that is strange to me, everything is strange about your home. I know only the woods my whole life" Which isn't much considering she is only 6.

"No wonder why. You've stayed in the dark wild of this dark world your entire life." Cadusa spoke.

"You say only wild animals enjoy human flesh, and day-gone Beeches and other sick beeches, but that is because you are you. I am from the wild, I know the taste of good human flesh and I know how great it smells and tastes when cooked or even eaten raw."

"Ah, I see, you're too desperate surviving in the wild."

Trying to make herself better understood she looked across the new world of people she was in, how many more people than she had ever seen before even if most were dead. "I think if I was with you in your home I would find your foods weird, the strangeness of this place, why you don't eat human meat, it is all very odd to me. It confuses and scares me but I do not mind because I get to experience it in safely with you."

"Don't worry. All our foods are cooked goodly, and are all much more refined and tasty. We do eat chickens, though. But even then, we eat vegetables and sweets more than any meat."

In all they had:

Squinting at Cadusa, Ataxia took a little insult to her words those she didn't fully understand them. "One day I will learn this language you speak, then my tits will be able to calm..."

"Good luck, there's still a long way to go," Cadusa spoke calmly. "But first, calm your tits."

Then taking out a charm she found among the dead she directed her argument on a new front. "Hmm bang iron make loud sound, I do not want attention taken to us." Smiling up at Cadusa she asked a new question. "Will you teach me silent killing magic? That way no-one needs to hear when we kill wooden targets in their sleep:D" The charm in her hand began to glow as Ataxia gave it power. "My magics are weak but you can teach me to be strong and kill many talking ice bears :)"

"Oh, silenced guns you mean..."
"If you want to use these guns silently," Cadusa spoke as she took a metal cylinder and inserted it onto a normal pistol, "Put these suppressors. But take note, suppressors might slightly reduce your killing power against powerful targets."

She then fired at the ceiling with the pistol. There was only a very tiny noise coming out from the pistol. "See?"

Level 9
@Directive255

One of the Taiwanese scout forces would come before what appears to be a destroyed ship several km long. It has a color tinted green.
If they look closer, they could see white humanoids surrounding the ship, teleporting around and firing white bolts.
There were also green bolts coming from holes from the ship that seems to be directed at those humanoids.
It wouldn’t take long to realize this was a battlefield..

The 10 Legions are returned to the Obsidians.

@Leo Akastenix

(Did this happen with the eastward or the westward scouting force?)

"Eh, tengok situ! (Eh, look there!)" a Taiwanese battlemage whispered.

"Jatko Shelat antare leong Kuasai depan Wotan! Wotei mesti berhati! (A battle between two powers in front of us! We must be careful!)" another Taiwanese riflewoman quietly replied.

"Laporlah das Keadakan di sini kepade Markasi, cepatlish! (Report the situation here to Command, quickly!)"
"Jawohl! (Yes!)"

Then one of the Taiwanese scouts relayed recordings of the battle back to the base. They were later told to back off somewhat and hide themselves but to keep an eye on the battle. They were also told to defend themselves then run away if provoked.

Level 9
@Directive255
Lets say... eastward?

As the battle intensified, the ground was littered with the bodies of the slender white humanoids despite their teleporting capabilities, the number of bullets had just become too much to dodge.
But their numbers never seem to end no matter how many times they were gunned down by green fel bolts.
After about several minutes, intimidating Fighters(Hell-Talons) came into view and barraged the slender humanoids with large fel bolts and purple orbs.
Behind them flew several larger ships(Valkyrie Transport-Gunships) that strafed the humanoids with rapid firing green bolts and missiles that exploded in purple blasts.
Then they landed and out charged heavily armored troops, their armor glowing with green-energies, so as their weapons. They charged at the Humanoids, who had by then starting retreating due to extreme casualties.
After that battle, large groups of battered and some injured troops(Guardsmen, Zealots, Myrimdons, Sergeants, Stromtroopers, Warlocks, Techlocks, Gearmancers and Crewmates). Some carried their injured comrades while others carry out the dead from the ruins of the spaceship.
More and More larger ships(Valkyrie Transport-Gunships) landed to carry away the injured and the dead.
Some dispatched cyborg-like workers(Mecha Servitors) who started harvesting the large spaceship.

By then, the Taiwanese would realize that all the slender humanoids' bodies were all gone....

@Directive255
The Taiwanese scout force heading northward has encountered Lukaro's forces.

"Konitsiwa!" a Taiwanese battlemage greeted, "Who are you if we may ask? May we know who you are?"
Lukaro watches the mysterious people with a watchful gaze. Before Lukaro begins any move, Hana, the very young lieutenant, greets them back.
"Hello! We are Phantoms! Who are you people?" Hana greets back in a friendly manner. Lukaro sighed heavily. His lieutenant always greet strangers. Azketh and the rest of the research force also looked at the Taiwanese in a watchful manner, but in a more friendly way than Lukaro is.

====
SELF ROLEPLAY

(Continue from last post)
"Don't worry, it won't be long though, my dear children." Ahanne slams the ground with her sword.
"Illuminate, Land Lightens." A burst of light then charges outward from Ahanne, as everyone is propelled by the sheer force of her release. Azketh is the most injured from it.

As the light and explosion subsides, a glowing sword is in Ahanne's hand. Everyone is taking their attention to the fullest. If they can actually survive for even a minute, it would be a big honor for them. Ahanne then points to the sky with her sword and a barrage of light rays fire down toward them.

They try their best to evade it, but one by one, they all fall down before the sheer strength of Ahanne's first attack. After about 10 seconds, Ahanne stops her attack.
Only Azketh remains. Ahanne notices this and thinks to herself for a second before Azketh blinks with his blade, ready to strike.

Ahanne quickly blocks it, then a series of slashes continues as Azketh keeps getting injuries from Ahanne's sheer power that raises rapidly from her release. When Azketh attempt to use one of his abilities, Azketh is grabbed near the neck and then propelled to the ground, severely wounded.
"I think that's enough."

===
OOC :
Ahanne's profile has been updated with her sword ability.

EDIT :
@Directive255 if most of the characters training in Battle Art are well experienced, they should be able to use up to level 30 without much hassle. Keep in mind higher numbers are also possible, but the higher the number, the more it risk to explode or fail from taking effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.