• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Roleplay : Dunkelheit

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Daffa the Mage
(+ @Edge45, @WhiteFang)

Affadro stopped running and speaks "Shattering Void" which blocks the orb from hitting him, but still triggers it's explosion. Affadro then dispels the light that bends him.
"I take it both the damned empire and their opposition are quick to judge people from what they see?" Affadro begins speaking. He then put his hand in front of him, preparing for offensive if Tsih-kuo attack him.

"Wait..." Tsih-kuo spoke, but he readied his defensive stance. "What do you mean? Wait, you fight against the Empire of Hakyiu too?"

"Apologies for the rudeness," he continued, "I did that to be safe and secure. Who knows if you're an Obsidian or Soviet spy charging to fuck up our lands?"

"Well, we haven't met any other neutrals or friends that are as powerful but shy as you, in these hundreds of years. The Obsidians sometimes are known to send their agents like that. And you tried to blast us all in a big pentagram too, when there are great heroes and powerful figures there fighting against the Obsidians too. Instead of meeting with us and fighting alongside with us."

"Does researcher and healers are always tasked with fighting? I cannot just go blind and-" before Ahanne makes her argument, Lukaro already in front of Deowrig, about to slash him. There's a strange sound as he does that.
"Six Rods of Light," Ahanne speaks a technique and stops Lukaro with 6 rods piercing him from the sides and it propels him away to the sides, away from Deowrig. Lukaro looks at Ahanne in a face of disapproval. Ahanne walks forward and speaks, "Lukaro, that's not how you treat an ally," she commented.
"I cannot just go blind and let my forces fight against danger we don't know. Azketh is not much of a capable fighter, there's no way he can protect the scout force easily," Azketh smiles at this comment of Ahanne. He remembers well how he need to use multiple technique just to hide his scout into safety.
"The circle is for a defensive barrier that is one of our safety methods. We never know what would happen despite your protection. Unlike you who claimed the queen rules all of this world, Phantom always takes safety precaution to a higher level. There has been too much loss for our kin in the last few years," as she finishes her sentence, her sickness hits in. She started to cough heavily.

"Hey, hey, hey. Take good care of this guy, will you? He's really rude and angry. Please discipline and take care of him properly, okay? There's no good if all your troops are as angry as him." Deowrig mockingly responded.

Deowrig then looked sideways for a brief moment. Then he turned back facing Ahanne and continued.

"If this is the case. Well, we also take our safety and hegemony seriously. Only if you let a large number of our troops garrison in your settlements and inside the circle, can I allow you to draw this circle. Even then, I'll need to consider many other factors too, before I let you continue." Deowrig said.

"What does this circle do exactly?" he asked.

"Wait..." Tsih-kuo spoke, but he readied his defensive stance. "What do you mean? Wait, you fight against the Empire of Hakyiu too?"

"Apologies for the rudeness," he continued, "I did that to be safe and secure. Who knows if you're an Obsidian or Soviet spy charging to fuck up our lands?"

"Well, we haven't met any other neutrals or friends that are as powerful but shy as you, in these hundreds of years. The Obsidians sometimes are known to send their agents like that. And you tried to blast us all in a big pentagram too, when there are great heroes and powerful figures there fighting against the Obsidians too. Instead of meeting with us and fighting alongside with us."

Affadro returns to his more formal state.
"Allow me to introduce myself. I am Affadro Magika, right hand of Emperor Haltwatch. In regards to the Haikyu you spoke of, we have a treaty term, but it all depends on how smooth they will cooperate with our ways here. As for the pentagram, it's a risk of situation, considering I am threatened and you're not so much different than those Haikyus you spoke of."

"Hey, hey, hey. Take good care of this guy, will you? He's really rude and angry. Please discipline and take care of him properly, okay? There's no good if all your troops are as angry as him." Deowrig mockingly responded.

Deowrig then looked sideways for a brief moment. Then he turned back facing Ahanne and continued.

"If this is the case. Well, we also take our safety and hegemony seriously. Only if you let a large number of our troops garrison in your settlements and inside the circle, can I allow you to draw this circle. Even then, I'll need to consider many other factors too, before I let you continue." Deowrig said.

"What does this circle do exactly?" he asked.

"Well, he's from the fighter division, so he's kind of like that," Ahanne replies calmly after dealing with her coughs. Ahanne then nods as her reply, "Sure, let your forces in the inner circle. It is okay."

"The technique is a defensive barrier than decimates hostile energy in it's vicinity. The barrier is designed to diminish energy in a rapid speed for all those hostile to the empire inside it's area."

Azketh thought to himself in his mind, "considering the state we're in, going hostile will have no benefit for us. Sure Captain Lukaro and Captain Ahanne can engage them as enemy, but if they, along with me, engage them, it won't be enough. I understand Captain Lukaro's actions though, considering the former captain died to a traitor from another world. A sad memory of his."

Lisa looked around with her mixed emotion. Many seems afraid things might go south, while some other are excited to get the blood pumping. She's afraid, afraid she becomes a burden, afraid seeing everyone near her dying, afraid of seeing him dying before her very eyes. She's just afraid, afraid of losing others.

@Leo Akastenix

Hey, ask the Lumeris Theocracy to fuck with the Soviets of @bear_369 and the Phantoms of @Daffa the Mage :D

We need MOAR drama! Mwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

===============

@Daffa the Mage + @WhiteFang + @Edge45

Affadro returns to his more formal state.
"Allow me to introduce myself. I am Affadro Magika, right hand of Emperor Haltwatch. In regards to the Haikyu you spoke of, we have a treaty term, but it all depends on how smooth they will cooperate with our ways here. As for the pentagram, it's a risk of situation, considering I am threatened and you're not so much different than those Haikyus you spoke of."

"Treaty with the, you mean, Obsidians or the Hakyiuien?" Tsih-kuo said. "But anyways. I am Wong Tsih-kuo, the King of China."

Wong Tsih-kuo then looked at Draug (@WhiteFang), "And who are you, great one? Thank you very much for fending off the hordes of Obsidians by the way."

"Wait a moment..." Tsih-kuo looked at Affadro. "You say, you're the assistant with this Emperor Haltwatch? And what's with the treaty you've had with the Obsidians?"

===============

Ahanne then nods as her reply, "Sure, let your forces in the inner circle. It is okay."

"The technique is a defensive barrier than decimates hostile energy in it's vicinity. The barrier is designed to diminish energy in a rapid speed for all those hostile to the empire inside it's area."

"Wait... in this case, sorry but no. Please use other defensive measures." Deowrig said sternly.

Level 9
@Daffa the Mage
@Directive255

Deowrig’s and Ahanne’s conversation would be interupted by loud explosions.

I’m the horizon they could see two cruisers approaching each other firing.
One heavier and firing green bolts and surrounded by heavier looking fighters.
Another firing white bolts and supported by swarms of smaller fighters.

@Directive255
You really testing my patience...

===

"Treaty with the, you mean, Obsidians or the Hakyiuien?" Tsih-kuo said. "But anyways. I am Wong Tsih-kuo, the King of China."

Wong Tsih-kuo then looked at Draug (@WhiteFang), "And who are you, great one? Thank you very much for fending off the hordes of Obsidians by the way."

"Wait a moment..." Tsih-kuo looked at Affadro. "You say, you're the assistant with this Emperor Haltwatch? And what's with the treaty you've had with the Obsidians?
"

"Haikyu. In a very disrespectful manner of treaty. They claimed this land as their own, which is against what we belief that the land belongs to no one and everyone can do some research on all lands. As for the right hand of emperor, yes, I am," Affadro replies he gripped his sword in discontent.

"Wait... in this case, sorry but no. Please use other defensive measures." Deowrig said sternly.

"Well, guess we have to switch with others then. Everyone, withdraw from the circle!" Ahanne said and the circle quickly fade faster than they are being created from everyone's sight. Lukaro is displeased with how Ahanne is cooperating with Deowrig.
"Very well then. Everyone, back to the outpost. Azketh, emits Crystal Mountain at my command," Ahanne speaks as she heads back to the camp with Lukaro dragged along with an unknown Battle Art (looks like Psychic magik, if one doesn't really aware). The soldiers nod at her command. Once all soldiers inside the inner area of the outpost, Ahanne gives her signal.

"Emit!"
"The desert dissipates, the wind changes, the pillar that bestowed upon the land given in pride. As I command, bestow the pillar at emperor's behest! Binding Art 70 : Crystal Mountain!" Azketh speaks and a gigantic, pyramid shaped mountain of crystal formed in the camp, being a barrier between the patrols of Haikyu and Phantoms' outpost.

A portal then formed inside the outpost, and a few people, with a mark of 6th division, appeared. Ahanne greets them.
"Ah, Xarius, it's nice to see you," Ahanne speaks to one of them, a person who wears Kenseikan and seemed to be the leader of the group, judging by the white cloth he wears being similar to Ahanne's. Xarius then looked at the people that come along with him.
"I only come to safeguard these teachers you requested, Lady Ahanne," Xarius replies in a calm manner then he looked back away.
"Alright, you can go now. Thank you," Ahanne replies calmly and Xarius nods, followed with him going back to the portal.

Azketh modified the barrier so it has one door for getting in and out. Ahanne then brings the people Xarius just bring in and goes out to talk with Deowrig.
"I assume you remember the request you asked?" She asks with the people behind him watching the negotiation.

As they speak, the explosion sound occurs.

Last edited:
In accordance to Leo's extra post.
=====
The barrier covers most of the attack for the Phantoms, but it deals quite a damage to it. There are cracks around the shield. Ahanne and the people are protected by Ahanne's barrier.
"Visitors... Shattering Void!" Ahanne speaks her technique and a barrier is created in a circular form, protecting all attack from hitting her, Deowrig, or anyone in the outpost if the attack has magical composition in it. The barrier is very strong, but can be destroyed.

Last edited:
@Daffa the Mage

"Haikyu. In a very disrespectful manner of treaty. They claimed this land as their own, which is against what we belief that the land belongs to no one and everyone can do some research on all lands. As for the right hand of emperor, yes, I am," Affadro replies he gripped his sword in discontent.

"The Dragonqueen is a bitch indeed." Wong Tsih-kuo said. "Wait a moment, I have something to tell for my homies."

@WhiteFang + @Edge45
Wong Tsih-kuo then faced Draug, "Draug, Cadusa, it's now time to get back to the northlands with my heroes! Tell me I have some matters to deal with!"

Then he turned back to face Affadro. "But anyways, I'm curious what are you going to do? And why were you rushing for our lands to the north?"

===============

@Daffa the Mage + @Leo Akastenix

"Well, guess we have to switch with others then. Everyone, withdraw from the circle!" Ahanne said and the circle quickly fade faster than they are being created from everyone's sight. Lukaro is displeased with how Ahanne is cooperating with Deowrig.
"Very well then. Everyone, back to the outpost. Azketh, emits Crystal Mountain at my command," Ahanne speaks as she heads back to the camp with Lukaro dragged along with an unknown Battle Art (looks like Psychic magik, if one doesn't really aware). The soldiers nod at her command. Once all soldiers inside the inner area of the outpost, Ahanne gives her signal.

"Emit!"
"The desert dissipates, the wind changes, the pillar that bestowed upon the land given in pride. As I command, bestow the pillar at emperor's behest! Binding Art 70 : Crystal Mountain!" Azketh speaks and a gigantic, pyramid shaped mountain of crystal formed in the camp, being a barrier between the patrols of Haikyu and Phantoms' outpost.

Deowrig happily nodded in approval and amusement. "Great job!"

A portal then formed inside the outpost, and a few people, with a mark of 6th division, appeared. Ahanne greets them.
"Ah, Xarius, it's nice to see you," Ahanne speaks to one of them, a person who wears Kenseikan and seemed to be the leader of the group, judging by the white cloth he wears being similar to Ahanne's. Xarius then looked at the people that come along with him.
"I only come to safeguard these teachers you requested, Lady Ahanne," Xarius replies in a calm manner then he looked back away.
"Alright, you can go now. Thank you," Ahanne replies calmly and Xarius nods, followed with him going back to the portal.

"Ahh... finally. It's about time." Deowrig mumbled to himself.

Azketh modified the barrier so it has one door for getting in and out. Ahanne then brings the people Xarius just bring in and goes out to talk with Deowrig.
"I assume you remember the request you asked?" She asks with the people behind him watching the negotiation.

"Yes, of cours--"

As they speak, the explosion sound occurs.

Deowrig’s and Ahanne’s conversation would be interupted by loud explosions.

I’m the horizon they could see two cruisers approaching each other firing.
One heavier and firing green bolts and surrounded by heavier looking fighters.
Another firing white bolts and supported by swarms of smaller fighters.

Deowrig quickly looked around, up and down, left and right, front and rear.

Then he immediately summoned a large thick plate of protective barriers covering Deowrig himself, Ahanne, and all the other troops of both Hakyiu and Phantom.

"A clash between two spaceships. One of them belongs to the Shadowridge Empire. But whose is the other one? Lu... Lumeris? Some sort of zealous Theocracy?" Deowrig mumbled to himself.

The barrier covers most of the attack for the Phantoms, but it deals quite a damage to it. There are cracks around the shield. Ahanne and the people are protected by Ahanne's barrier.
"Visitors... Shattering Void!" Ahanne speaks her technique and a barrier is created in a circular form, protecting all attack from hitting her, Deowrig, or anyone in the outpost if the attack has magical composition in it. The barrier is very strong, but can be destroyed.

Deowrig expressed his thanks to Ahanne, "Thank you for the shield."

"Anyways," Deowrig continued to say, "Yeah I still remember about the teachers. Thank you so much, I'm sure our students will enjoy causing trickeries as they speak some fancy magik words!"

Level 9
@Daffa the Mage
@Directive255

As they were speaking, the Lumerian Crusier(Eradicator Crusier) was rammed by the Shadowridge Crusier(Imperator Class MkII Crusier).
It lost its purple hue and purple explosions started rupturing all over it.
The flow slowly disappeared and without its anti-gravity tech, the Crusier now started crashing with astonishing speed nose first into where Deowrig and Ahanne were conversing.

Level 9
@Directive255
@Daffa the Mage

The parts of the Crusier upon reaching the ground exploded with a huge purple explosion, sending debris, dirt, rock and purple flames everywhere.

The Shadowridge Imperator Class MkII Crusier then turns towards the group.
They would realize themselves surrounded by Phase III Darktroopers, Guardsmen and Zealots.
“Identify yourselves! Are you friends or foe?” A sergeant with a loudspeaker shouted.

Uh-oh... Please no let Shadowridge become Le Happy Merchant!!!

@Leo Akastenix + @Daffa the Mage

The parts of the Crusier upon reaching the ground exploded with a huge purple explosion, sending debris, dirt, rock and purple flames everywhere.

However, due to Deowrig's telekinesis and maybe also the many layers of shieldings by Ahanne and Deowrih, the Cruiser did not hit the camp nor most of the troops.

The Shadowridge Imperator Class MkII Crusier then turns towards the group.
They would realize themselves surrounded by Phase III Darktroopers, Guardsmen and Zealots.
“Identify yourselves! Are you friends or foe?” A sergeant with a loudspeaker shouted.

"Hey, hey, hey..."

Deowrig and the Obsidian troops stepped out in a casual manner, but slightly defensive. "We're the Obsidians, the Obsidians of the Empire of Hakyiu. Oh, hey, Shadowridges! And while they are Phantoms, they are our tenants renting our lands for peaceful purposes."

Level 9
@Directive255
@Daffa the Mage

All the Shadowridge stood down.
“Oh, sorry. Thought you were Lumerian bastards... anyways, we have to go..” The sergeant shouted again.
They all disappeared as quick as they appeared.

While the debris of the crashed ship started glowing purple and disappearing into thin air...

Level 21
@Daffa the Mage @Edge45 @Directive255

Draug nodded
"very well,let's set off then.Our foes aren't going to defeat themselves.or at least I don't think they will" he said with a smirk.He then remembered their main objective
"When are we going to start searching for the Cakemaster?" he asked curiously.He didn't want to get sidetracked,or take part in something that won't aid them in their main goal.That,and he had a feeling time was of the essence.Who knew where the Cakemaster was or in what situation he may be? It's possible that he only has a certain amount of time left

Level 14
@Directive255
The first was against a bunch of Soviet drones and robots roaming around the world. Upon laying sight on these machines, Tsih-kuo immediately blew the machines down. "Commies. And these robots look weird as fuck."
After this sudden incident, the researchers successfully downloaded the position of one of the Mechanized Recon Division, who were got hit by unknown. Looking in the the recorded video of the drone's perspective view, they saw a person, who's likely responsibly for the destruction of it.

"I think someone destroyed our drones without using their weapon.", the one who's viewing the video.

"Then send few spy divisions into the targeted area. See their activities and use it for our advantages."

"Roger that, sir. Reporting to send the divisions into the designated area."

OOC: Now to think about it, should I send back my chars back in Terranova here? I would considered them as freelancers from the Soviets for now.

Last edited:
Level 14
@Directive255
"Huh, little girl!" a Vanguard taunted, "Our numbers and armors are far greater than your stolen knife and your little clothing!"
"You would be damned dearly if it wasn't for your lover the Cakemaster! He did all the fighting, young lady!"

Then the Vanguards dashed toward Roswell, with their shield, swords and guns pointing at Roswell while roaring like savage monsters. These heavily suited Vanguards were confident with their burning swords and menacing giant rifles.

The Vanguards cracked out chuckles and giggles as they saw Roswell lightly dressed in her undergarments.

Roswell snickered from their reaction, think they were confident to fight against a 'little girl'.

"Ya think can beat a simple gal like me ey?", she mocked, "How 'bout this, you sick fucks?", dashing against them with her bayonet, stabbing right into their chest.

"Oooooo!!! Y-you... h-how... could y-you..." the firstly stabbed Vanguard murmured after collapsing onto the floor, while his trembling finger was pointing at Roswell, "T-this is impossible... m-my... armor..."

All the other Vanguards became somewhat worried and afraid. A young lady like Roswell could pierce Vanguard suits with ease, while others could only scratch some marks with the same bayonet.

Roswell smiled, seeing her prey's confidence shattered in fear. She proceeds pointing her bloody bayonet at them, intimidating them with her psychotic face.

"How 'bout this ey?", she asked with her threatening tone, "I'll give you a chance to walk away in peace or pick the hard way, I'll cut ya bloody tongue off to shut the fuck up."

"I see the strength and magik flowing in you, Roswell! Bravo!" Deroc cheered, "You can crack their heavy suits right away with a small bayonet!"
"You'll do even better if I enhance you, come take my magik!"

Deroc then unleashed a soothing sphere of green essences at Roswell. Upon contact, Roswell would find her entire body shining in a radiant green. Then a gust of strong wind would form around Roswell, which she could bend and control at will. After that, Roswell would have her fastness boosted by a lot. If Roswell ran, powerful currents of wind would push her very fast. She would also gain a clearer vision to see ghastly creatures.

However, a shining symbol of a sun with twelve rays would then be imprinted on her forehead, glowing in pale green. The logo of Pherith was too included within the sun. This is the iconic symbol used by the Kuomintang. Her eyes would also radiate in faint green shades too.

After she was enhance with Deroc's magik, she felt uncomfortable yet strong. She disliked having herself a tattoo on her forehead, hoping it wouldn't be permanent. She began ready herself to fight against the Obsidians.

"Here I come coz' I ain't going to take you lightly!", dashing towards her prey, slashing them with her bayonet in such immense speed.

===

"Noooooo!!!" a Vanguard yelled in fear and anger, "This will not fucking happen, lil' gal!"
"No, y-you don't!" another Vanguard spoke in a feeble voice as he began to cry. "I-I will fight for my mistress! I will not be made useless!"

They had boners while trembling greatly in awe and fear. No matter how much they fear their di*ks were going to be cut, they continued to fight bravely anyways -- or even better, most likely being desparate and anxious.

"Have it your way then, ya rascals!", dashing towards her foes, giving them a clean cut to bleed til' death and stabbing their poor hearts into pieces. She was now covered in blood, with her undergarments also covered in blood but lightly. Her eyes also changed, darken with her expression changed into how most yandere act.

"I've never experience something fun like this eh..", she spoke softly, "I think more of you can make this even more enjoyable wouldn't it lads!", starting to aim her bayonet at them, threatening them in fear.

===

"Tsk, what a lame excuse! Hiding away from powerful foes still counts as cowardice!" the Cakemaster mocked while laughing at Roswell.
She pouted at him, hating his mock. She then proceed to slap Deroc's face as payback.

"S-Shut the fuck up and fight already!", she complained.

===

While the Obsidians were fighting against them, she leaps onto her target, stabbing right into their head, and proceeds to slash against them like a maniac. She kept fighting without dropping a single sweat and violently killing them like a psychopath, grinning of seeing her poor foe taking a slow death.

@bear_369

OOC: Now to think about it, should I send back my chars back in Terranova here? I would considered them as freelancers from the Soviets for now.

Well, yep, we can have some more folk here too! Makes things more fun. :)

===============

@WhiteFang + @Edge45

Draug nodded
"very well,let's set off then.Our foes aren't going to defeat themselves.or at least I don't think they will" he said with a smirk.He then remembered their main objective
"When are we going to start searching for the Cakemaster?" he asked curiously.He didn't want to get sidetracked,or take part in something that won't aid them in their main goal.That,and he had a feeling time was of the essence.Who knew where the Cakemaster was or in what situation he may be? It's possible that he only has a certain amount of time left

Cadusa replied with a light chuckle and a smile, "Yeah. Let's go,"

"After we're done with the Obsidian legion there, and perhaps after a brief talking with the Whampoan elites. It will not take too long, I think. Perhaps we can get a little bit more help." she replied. "But yeah, we have to get it done as soon as possible. Who knows what the Obsidians would do to him?"

"Now the Obsidians are nearing the northlands, we must hurry!"

The group then rushed its way quickly toward the northlands, faster than ever thanks to Cadusa's hastening magiks......

===============

@bear_369

Roswell smiled, seeing her prey's confidence shattered in fear. She proceeds pointing her bloody bayonet at them, intimidating them with her psychotic face.

"How 'bout this ey?", she asked with her threatening tone, "I'll give you a chance to walk away in peace or pick the hard way, I'll cut ya bloody tongue off to shut the fuck up."

"E...ee...eyy... yes... y-yes..." most of the frightened Vanguards knelt before Roswell, trembling in great horror.
But some Vanguards remained silent and static... very fishy.

"E... e-eh... c-can I... can I join you?" a Vanguard even asked Roswell and Deroc.

The silent Wadolf suddenly spoke this time, "Nope!"
Wadolf then rose his fist,
but was suddenly stopped by Deroc's hand.

"Wait a second." Deroc said, "Yes. You're welcome! I know how hard you've suffered under your mistresses! Gone is the age of Obsidian tyranny, arrived is a brand new age of revival!"

"R-really???"
"YES!"

By merely raising his hand, all the defected Vanguards have their suits changed to a greenish hue.
"Now, you're my subjects, and you have to obey me. In return, I will give you a great life of chances and creations, enriched by a large degree of freedom."

"No problem, Cakemaster!"
"Good--"

"Traitors!" the silent Obsidian Vanguards screamed as they charged with their rifles to the back of Deroc.

But then, Deroc turned to the back in time and swung his leg, sending a massive wave of energy kicking them away. The Obsidian Vanguards were sent flying across huge leaps with their suits cracked by the impact. Then they would crash onto the hard rocks of the dungeon hardly.

"Alright."

After she was enhance with Deroc's magik, she felt uncomfortable yet strong. She disliked having herself a tattoo on her forehead, hoping it wouldn't be permanent. She began ready herself to fight against the Obsidians.

Unfortunately, the glowing tattoo could not be removed at will, nor are any other thinkable ways able to remove it. The tattoo would stay for as long as Roswell was still empowered by Deroc's magik. Only Deroc could remove the tattoo. And worse yet, the tattoo is the Kuomintang Sun, a symbol that might trigger many of her fellow Soviet comrades after returning home.

"Here I come coz' I ain't going to take you lightly!", dashing towards her prey, slashing them with her bayonet in such immense speed.

"Have it your way then, ya rascals!", dashing towards her foes, giving them a clean cut to bleed til' death and stabbing their poor hearts into pieces. She was now covered in blood, with her undergarments also covered in blood but lightly. Her eyes also changed, darken with her expression changed into how most yandere act.

"I've never experience something fun like this eh..", she spoke softly, "I think more of you can make this even more enjoyable wouldn't it lads!", starting to aim her bayonet at them, threatening them in fear.

While the Obsidians were fighting against them, she leaps onto her target, stabbing right into their head, and proceeds to slash against them like a maniac. She kept fighting without dropping a single sweat and violently killing them like a psychopath, grinning of seeing her poor foe taking a slow death.[/color]

Many of the Obsidian wardens laid dead before Roswell's maddening strikes and assaults. Still, quite a number of the Obsidians bravely fought against her, but lastly also ended up dying in a pool of blood with their hearts pierced into pieces.

Many stubborn Obsidians were slaughtered on their way, as Deroc and Roswell stormed the lowest level of the dungeon along with their fellow inmates, passing through many chambers and hallways. As the mob charged through the prison chambers, their numbers only grew larger being bolstered by befreed prisoners.

===

She pouted at him, hating his mock. She then proceed to slap Deroc's face as payback.

"S-Shut the fuck up and fight already!", she complained.

"Then why were you hiding behind me before? Oh, my cute little Roswell!" Deroc playfully responded.

==========

Eventually, they came across a vast chamber, a huge cave soaked in the dense darkness.
"Be careful, homies. We don't know what lies within this cave." Deroc said as he treked carefully towards the cave, followed by careful, steady steps of the other inmates.

"Hmm... strange. There's nothing here."

SUDDENLY!

A really thunderous bang rang across the entire cave! All the holes leading to the cave were shutted off, with giant boulders collapsing and the thick shadows rising to seal the holes!

Deep, dark chuckles from Rhelsha soon echoed around the entire cave. Though she was nowhere to be seen.

Nearly all of the inmates were trapped within this cave!!!
"Dammit, Rhelsha!" Deroc cussed.

"Just as I foresaw!" Rhelsha spoke in a slow, high tone of mockery, "I knew you would come!"
"Woo~~ and I see, you brought your sweet little commie lady together with you too... you even marked her with your magik too! How sweet!"

The darkness faded a little to show massive hordes of Obsidians encircling the mob of inmates. The hordes are mostly of great elite battlemages, small beasts, war machines and powerful monsters.
The inmates immediately positioned themselves defensively before the massive hordes of horrors that stood before them.

"Y... Y-you... Damn you, Rhelsha!" the Cakemaster cussed, "H-how could you have known our escape?"

Rhelsha's voice laughed out hard. "Eh, do you know you were too loud and noisy days ago? Ohh, we were having a meeting. And then you made a big noise while we were halfway. How rude!"

"D-damn..."

"Ohh, and then you're too slow! And we're fast!" Rhelsha bursted out wicked cackles as she finished.

"Now, we offer you three choices."
"The first choice, you'll all move back to where you rightfully belong to, the prison chambers. And we'll spare your petty lives."
"The next choice, you surrender yourselves before the Dragonqueen and swear your eternal loyalty to her, while we'll give you a better life."
"And the last choice, fight in vain and see yourselves dead before my very eyes-- Wait no! You wouldn't just die there rotting, we will rise you up as twisted creatures and slaves for us to play with to our liking!"

"No..." Deroc groaned loudly, "JUST NO!"

"We've been encaged in your shitty dungeon for a long time, most of us which even stuck here for many fucking yearhundreds! I was thrown off a stupid cell, alone, weakened and constricted for so many fucking yearhundreds; to be played by you bitches as you please! While all the others? Forced to have their essences out, forced to do mining works, forced to do dirty works, forced to die rotten and forgotten in battlefields, and stripped of all their honor and freedom!"

An arising wave of angry murmurs from the mob soon flooded the entire cave.

"Huh. Such big words of glory and freedom, huh." Rhelsha mocked, "You think you're some big superheroes going to save the day or what? You're great at empty talks, but how about fights? You spoke as if you are the best best fighters ever, but what if we beat your petty naughty asses? I bet you'd be crying big later on! Big crying words of sadness and slavery!"

"We would rather die in glory fighting for our very honor and freedom!" Tortesäber yelled.

"Ohh, really?"

"Do you really want to die a painful death? Do you really have any idea what awaits you after your supposed death? You will not simply die there. You will die a painful death soaked in seas of blood, and then we shall twist your bodies and rise you up again... You will become nothing but slaves and pets to us, all your reasoning and freedom eaten away by a great urge to please us and your bodily feelings!"

"And if you do really want to run away, we have handsome angels with fancy rods, who will gladly send you to a world of many wonders, pieces by pieces!"

A singing Deroc once again rose his swinging arms. Soon, the entire mob of inmates would be covered with really thick and powerful spheres of shielding. These shields would be cool and soothing inside, but hot and blazing to outsiders.

"Ohh, shadowmancy and warp? Good thing we have counters."

"Are you really sure, O my sweet little Deroc?"
"Yes. And you can do nothing to stop me, bitch!"

"What?! You called me a bitch!? Then I'll be a total bitch to you!"
"Attack! Attack like you're hungry and horny for a hundred years!"

The massive hordes of Obsidians immediately swarmed themselves charging towards the mob of inmates, bringing along showers of shadows, lavas, bullets and slimes to greet the escapees too!

The inmates fought hard at first, but the Obsidian armors were far too great and strong under the shadows. Every couple of hits would be recovered within a brief moment. But the inmates are also covered with strong shielding too, as the many Obsidians assaulted them but to no avail and even got their weapons reflected back..

"Roswell, Tortesäber, Wadolf," Deroc shouted, "you folk do something quickly! This could not hold on forever!"

===============
Battle of the Whampoa Range
==========

@WhiteFang + @Edge45

(Hmm... @Daffa the Mage, what would Affadro do?)
(@bear_369, perhaps this could be of some interest for the Soviets?)

Cadusa, Draug and Ataxia just got back in the nick of time. There was only a brief moment right before the drums of war rang in the mountain ranges.

"Ahh, great, Cadusa..." Moritz greeted them, "You've brought the great hero right at this moment. Where's Tsih-kuo? Is he dying?"

"Ohh, Tsih-kuo? I'm not sure, he stayed in the wildlands with a ghostly stranger."

"If so, then I will assume command on his behalf. Anyways, done with the formalities, we're going to war really soon!"

As soon as Moritz finished, the sirens of war cried all over the snowy lands of New Whampoa. "The Obsidians have come! To war! Sehati Seziwe!"

"We'll fight off these Obsidians together, Draug, okay?" Cadusa asked.

Three smaller hordes of Obsidians crushed their way onto the first walls and barriers. Swarms of giant dragons, shadowhounds, triads, golems, kobolds and living mushrooms pressed the first barrier hard, with massive rains of shadowbolts, thunderbolts and lavas showering onto the Whampoans.

Asides, the Whampoan fortifications would be crushed by the trembling ground and the spiking tendrils...

A few powerful golems and kobolds surfaced right behind the frontier, along with driller trucks which unleashed many bloodthirsty triads and naughty battlemages too.

@Directive255
Is the prison underground? I wanna have some fun!! :)

Also I Demand Fel weaponries!!!

@Leo Akastenix
i. Yes, it is!!! :D But I don't know if I can let your troops in or not, but anything before the big cave cannot be infiltrated :)

Let @bear_369 decide ;)
Even if so, do keep your numbers under control :)

ii. Yep, the Whampoans will be fighting with fel weaponries and engines, but they would still suffer from the Obsidians' heavy assault greatly

Level 9
@Directive255

Actually if you pay attention to my other posts, you might notice Exorcist Crusiers drilling into the ground and building underground tunnels...
I am thinking of collapsing part of the cave to reveal an entrance into this underground complex that is being built underground.. makes it interesting.. doesn’t it?

@Directive255

Actually if you pay attention to my other posts, you might notice Exorcist Crusiers drilling into the ground and building underground tunnels...
I am thinking of collapsing part of the cave to reveal an entrance into this underground complex that is being built underground.. makes it interesting.. doesn’t it?
Ohh? Ahh yes! :D

But do not spam too many soldiers ^^

Level 9
@Directive255

There won’t e too many soldiers..
But there will be endless waves of them once they decide to take that entrance..

@Directive255 @bear_369
Part of the cave would collapse from a purple explosion sending rocks and debris flying into the crowd.
As the purple smoke cleared, they would see several lines of slim humanoids with white armor with purple glowing lines running through them.
Behind them, there was an entrance to a tunnel..
Unlike other tunnels, this was artificially made.
They were played with white materials and glowing with purple.
“THIS PLANET NOW BELONGS TO THE UNDYING AND ETERNAL LORD LUMERIA. IT IS THE DUTY OF US LUMERIANS TO MAKE SURE IT STAYS THAT WAY! KILL ALL THE HERETICS! LET LUMERIA SORT THEM OUT!!” A deep voice echoed from the tunnel.
With that the humanoids proceeded started warpshifting around the cave, firing their warpbolts from contraptions attached to their hands. Behind them, marched up large humanoids with the same design of armor, but heavier and bulkier. They instead wielded large warp pole axes. These would warp near both Obsidians and Prison Breakers and proceeded to strike them with it. If the armor isn’t pierced, the sheer force would surely at least sent them flying. But since their weapons are warp powered, armor and cells might be shredded layer by layer.... bloodily..

Level 14
@Directive255 @Leo Akastenix Continuing later because I'm using a phone

===

World of industrious city, every building reaching the height of the sky, many futuristic vehicles travelling with immense speed, and alot of people stampede through the sidewalk.

Metal, a calm, serious, and knowledgable person, is working to fix his SUV. Sound creaks as he turned the bolts back and forth. He later wipe his forehead in sweat and looked to his blue paper, a blueprint of his car. He kept working until someone entered the room.

Emeraldia, an innocent yet sweet and loving person, entered the room. She brought a cup of tea, putting it down on top of the desk. She looked at the lone cyborg's work with a curious face, walking near to look his work in a better view.

"What are you doing?", she curiously asked.

"Fixing it.", he responded calmly, "Apparently some assholes decides to ram up my car, making it fun for their idiocy"

"M-Metal don't say that!", she cutely complained, "I think they didn't do it on purpose.."

Metal sighed as he began patting her head, giving a cute squeak.

"I get it you want me to be more nice and friendly to someone but sometimes...", he spoke, paused for a little bit before continuing, "...they wouldn't be much of a help."

Emeraldia pouted at him but she felt comfortable to his patting, wanted to have more pats like a cat.

After he came back to work, she began wondering around the room. She decided to take a look in the shelves, seeing books and stuffs. She kept looking around until she saw a strange spherical object, filling her mind with curiosity. She took the object, inspecting it properly, and decided to ask Metal about it.

"Metal, what is this strange ball?", she curiously asked, holding the ball in front of here.

When Metal turned his head and saw the object she was holding, he sweatdropped as he tried to warn her about it.

"E-Emma..", he worriedly said, "I don't think you should hold that in you."

"W-Why?", she asked, afraid of his sudden warning.

Before he began speaking, the ball suddenly began beeping. She suddenly froze in fear, not knowing what to do with the ball. He immediately ran towards her to save her from the ball.

"EMMA!", he exclaimed before the flash fills the room.

===

"Waaahh!", she cried, filling her eyes with tears, "I-I'm so s-sorry.. Waahh!"

Metal is comforting her from her sadness, hugging her as he's patting her head to calm her down.

"It's not your fault, Emma.", he comforted her, "I should've never put that warping device in my place.."

Metal then began looking around, seeing a vast dark land. He never seen this before and also never knew about this in his world. Did the warping device happened to be malfunctioned? Are they still in the same world?

He stood up and help her get up from her knees.

"M-Metal, where are we?", she asked, wiping her tears with her arm, "Why is it so dark here?", holding tightly to his arm.

"Don't worry.", he simply said, "I'll not letting you go from this situation. Just follow me."

Unsure of where they were, he began walking around the vast dark land, as she followed, holding tightly to his arm.

OOC :
Sorry, life's been a pain.

IC :

@Directive255 + @Edge45 + @WhiteFang
Taking his opportunity, Affadro decides to help the people who search this particular "Cakemaster". He assumed that it might leads him to the track he needs to uncover.

As everyone walks, Affadro prepares himself to strike as the siren is sounded.
"Those bastards never quit, do they?" he mutters.

@Directive255
Ahanne emits multiple barriers to reduce further damage from attacks.
"No problem. Always glad to be of help," Ahanne replies to Deowrig. In response to Shadowridge initial response, Ahanne just smiled as Deowrig said they are renting the land.

Ahanne then tells Deowrig that she will leave the people that come with her to him to be brought to the schools of theirs. From the people's energy, it's clear they are much stronger than average soldier of Phantom.

Level 24
OOC :
Sorry, life's been a pain.

I feel you dude.

OOC : The Sultanate will remain passive for the time being, too busy. But will continue RPing with Edgycrow

=====================================
@Directive255 + @WhiteFang + @Daffa the Mage

Draug nodded

"Hmm... I feel he may be rather in a pinch, but it's just a feeling."

Cadusa replied with a light chuckle and a smile, "Yeah. Let's go,"

"After we're done with the Obsidian legion there, and perhaps after a brief talking with the Whampoan elites. It will not take too long, I think. Perhaps we can get a little bit more help." she replied. "But yeah, we have to get it done as soon as possible. Who knows what the Obsidians would do to him?"

"Now the Obsidians are nearing the northlands, we must hurry!"

The group then rushed its way quickly toward the northlands, faster than ever thanks to Cadusa's hastening magiks......

"Useful."

Three smaller hordes of Obsidians crushed their way onto the first walls and barriers. Swarms of giant dragons, shadowhounds, triads, golems, kobolds and living mushrooms pressed the first barrier hard, with massive rains of shadowbolts, thunderbolts and lavas showering onto the Whampoans.

Asides, the Whampoan fortifications would be crushed by the trembling ground and the spiking tendrils...

A few powerful golems and kobolds surfaced right behind the frontier, along with driller trucks which unleashed many bloodthirsty triads and naughty battlemages too.

Edge suddenly showed up standing on Draug's left shoulder, now visible. "How annoying." He ranted as he watches the Obsidians coming.
"Ahem, ladies and gentlemen, mortals and non-mortals alike." Edge briefly stopped before continuing. "May I suggest targeting the
Obsidian's necromancers first. If you can and slay them before reanimating their target corpses, I may be able to use those for the battle and more to come."

**NEW OPTIONAL OBJECTIVE RECEIVED**
- Target Obsidian necromancers and casters capable of raising the dead.

=====================================
EDGY CAPTURED ABILITIES (Encopy)

Edge is able to copy abilities that have made contact with him, the energies that touched him, any of his shields that he is protected with or shields he uses for protecting allies. Unlike his original's almost perfect copy, the crow cannot cast offensive abilities save a few. He is not able to give the complete output of the copied ability, and usually follows the sets of conditions that the copied ability needs (ex: mana, hp, cast time, etc). However, the original modified the crow's Encopy to be distribute-able to limitless allies he have marked. Can also be distributed to illusions, summons, Remnants (bodies Edge reanimated), or to Risens (bodies Edge manifested to). A copied ability loses its elemental medium, or its elemental origin, instead replaced with Edge's unique element that retains the original element's strength and weaknesses, preventing the copied ability from being controlled or absorbed. A copied ability can only be used once by an ally, casting it again requires Edge to give the ally another ability (usually unnoticeable). Edge can distribute abilities 100 meters near him, but requires Essence to be used (usually obtainable in any kind of body, mortal or non-mortal, as long as there is contact).
Ability(output% *never reaches 70% or above since the crow is not the original Edge*)
Abilities with + can Edge use only for his raised minions or summons
Abilities with * can Edge use to give to allies or enemies, including buffs and debuffs, however, is castable only once
Abilities with decimal output are abilities which are not able to be cast, but its energies retain, if ever Edge catches another same energy, the percentage will increase, castable abilities will only be cast once it reaches 1%
Abilities with $ can Edge use (mostly buffs for allies, there are few offensives, but these are abilities that can bend things, which are rare)
~ will add a pastebin soon for it

Shadowbolt (69.999%) (*) (+)
Draug's Martial Arts (23%) (+)
Darkbend (4%) (*) (+) ($)
Shadowmeld (69.999%) (*) (+)
Mystical Explosion Formation (0.001%) (*) (+)
Haste (54%) (+) ($)

@Edge45 + @Directive255 + @WhiteFang
Affadro hears Edgycrow's suggestion and takes a slight interest in his words.
"Using their powers against them eh? I think that's quite an interesting way to say it," Affadro remarks as he puts his hand to the blade's hilt.
"Destructive Art 90 : Black Coffin," Affadro unleashes a surge of energy followed by a massive energy shockwave centered at some of the Obsidians' front lines. Then, a gigantic coffin forms centered at the middle of the shockwave. The black coffin unleashes pure physical-dark elemental energy to all units inside it, cutting them from every direction.

===
OOC :
Any abilities that has a follow-up or early shockwaves are part of the abilities' energy. This is for all characters with energy and/or abilities absorption to account for. Mostly present in high level techniques.

Level 14
@Directive255
Deep, dark chuckles from Rhelsha soon echoed around the entire cave. Though she was nowhere to be seen.
Roswell remembered her laugh before. She began preparing bayonet in case of ambush. Eager to beat up Relsha's face into pulp, she called her out.

"Where the bloody hell are you ey?", she questioned, "Are ya afraid and scared, you little bitch?", proceeding to mock her.

"Now, we offer you three choices."
"The first choice, you'll all move back to where you rightfully belong to, the prison chambers. And we'll spare your petty lives."
"The next choice, you surrender yourselves before the Dragonqueen and swear your eternal loyalty to her, while we'll give you a better life."
"And the last choice, fight in vain and see yourselves dead before my very eyes-- Wait no! You wouldn't just die there rotting, we will rise you up as twisted creatures and slaves for us to play with to our liking!"
She refused her choices, doesn't want to waste all the efforts they been through.

"Surrender ourselves? Who do you think we are, a bloody scums?!", she furiously complained, "I ain't going to go back kissing ya ass and shits. Never in my entire life!"

The massive hordes of Obsidians immediately swarmed themselves charging towards the mob of inmates, bringing along showers of shadows, lavas, bullets and slimes to greet the escapees too!
She proceeds to charge forward against them, beserking through the horde with her bayonet, stabbing their hearts and giving them a violent cut with her bayonet. Blood splattered onto both walls and floor, as Roswell mercilessly killed her prey.

"Roswell, Tortesäber, Wadolf," Deroc shouted, "you folk do something quickly! This could not hold on forever!"
She was annoyed at him since the fact that she does do something, ripping the guardsmen apart.

"I'm doing something, you fuck!", she complained while killing her foes.

@Leo Akastenix : Endless of them in which entrance? The prison? I think this is too much for a simple escapees and guards..

(Lumerians entered)

Roswell took cover from the stream of projectiles flying through in the air. Although there would be a melee ones, she would dodge it with her low weight and proceed to straight right into the chest.

"The bloody hell are they?!", she complained, "This ain't better be a fuckin' nazis!"

Level 9
@bear_369
Nope, the entrance to the underground Lumerian complex..

She would find her knife lodged into the armor. The Crusader grabbed her arm with one hand and proceeded to bring down his pole ax from another arm.

Level 19
@Directive255

I don't think I will be as available this month, my internet connection is proving problematic here on the farms. However just know I will be working on that RolePlay program and hopefully when I get back we can continue our story of Ataxia and the Obsidian threat together :)

In the mean time here is the progress I've made on the program so far. Even if the role play doesn't use it I'm feeling pretty excited to have a place where I can store up my Characters Information :D

full

If the community does use it that would be all the more better, we can make and share custom items and mobs which can be reintroduced into the game expanding the adventure further :) I've already introduced the function so that players can add custom items. Next I'll make a monster creation tool which will add the monsters into the generated opponents list.

@TheLordOfChaos201 : I understand ;)

Your program seems interesting by the way...
Perhaps you can also expand the program so that it stores things like factions, units, structures, abilities, etc.

@Edge45 : I have heard Le Quack's catchphrase! ^^

===============

@Daffa the Mage

Ahanne emits multiple barriers to reduce further damage from attacks.
"No problem. Always glad to be of help," Ahanne replies to Deowrig. In response to Shadowridge initial response, Ahanne just smiled as Deowrig said they are renting the land.

Ahanne then tells Deowrig that she will leave the people that come with her to him to be brought to the schools of theirs. From the people's energy, it's clear they are much stronger than average soldier of Phantom.

Deowrig smiled as Ahanne smiled.

His smile grew even bigger when these teachers approached, "Thank you, Ahanne. Now I'll take the teachers, see you later."

A few Driller trucks covered in rocks and soils surfaced from the ground, and then Deowrig invited the teachers to the Drillers. Deowrig himself entered one of the Driller trucks too. These Driller trucks would later bring them to one of the major Obsidian settlements, but NOT the capital Haklongsheng. These teachers would then be assigned to elite magikal sanctums and barracks to train Obsidian battlemages in the Battle Arts.

===============

Taking his opportunity, Affadro decides to help the people who search this particular "Cakemaster". He assumed that it might leads him to the track he needs to uncover.

"Thank you so much for your joining. We appreciate it very much," said Cadusa after Affadro entered their team.

**Obsidian Invasion**

As everyone walks, Affadro prepares himself to strike as the siren is sounded.
"Those bastards never quit, do they?" he mutters.

"I know right..." Moritz replied, "Those Triads and their horrendous creatures have been messing with us for a long time. It has been many hundreds of years already, and still they kept troubling us."

"Anyways, we must fight to the end!"
"Attack! Sehati Seziwe!"

*many Whampoans fired their guns and conjured their magiks from fortified positions*
*trees sometimes turn into tanks for a split second and toast Obsidians*
*but earthquakes and shadow tentacles kept rising within and behind their garrisons to wreck havoc*
*many dead soldiers from both the Whampoans and the Obsidians were risen as shadowspawns and skeletons*

*both sides exchanged powerful artillery fires and enormous magiks against each other*
*Whampoan-Alastornian natives showed up, showering rains of meteors and summoning groves of entangling roots to mess with the Obsidians*

*however, the Obsidians were very, very numerous and tough*
*for each Whampoan dead, the Obsidians would have their ranks bolstered by twenty*

=====

Edge suddenly showed up standing on Draug's left shoulder, now visible. "How annoying." He ranted as he watches the Obsidians coming.
"Ahem, ladies and gentlemen, mortals and non-mortals alike." Edge briefly stopped before continuing. "May I suggest targeting the
Obsidian's necromancers first. If you can and slay them before reanimating their target corpses, I may be able to use those for the battle and more to come."

**NEW OPTIONAL OBJECTIVE RECEIVED**
- Target Obsidian necromancers and casters capable of raising the dead.

"Eh? Wait, what?" Wong Tsih-kuo and all the other Whampoan elites gazed at the talking crow with awe and amazement. "Killing those deadrisers and shadowmolders right at the beginning? And even let you take their energies? This is a brilliant idea, great crow!"

"Yes!" Like a swift lightning, Wong Tsih-kuo then dashed and hopped into the Obsidian legion, tearing through the Obsidians like a surge of hot wind. Many Shadowmancers and Necromancers were slain along the way, along with a couple of gunners and shadowspawns too.

A brief moment later, Tsih-kuo sprang back safely into the mountains.

@Edge45 + @Directive255 + @WhiteFang
"Using their powers against them eh? I think that's quite an interesting way to say it," Affadro remarks as he puts his hand to the blade's hilt.
"Destructive Art 90 : Black Coffin," Affadro unleashes a surge of energy followed by a massive energy shockwave centered at some of the Obsidians' front lines. Then, a gigantic coffin forms centered at the middle of the shockwave. The black coffin unleashes pure physical-dark elemental energy to all units inside it, cutting them from every direction.

"!!!"

*many Obsidians were caught surprised and crippled*
*however the shadowspawns and shadowmacners were mostly resistant to the coffin*

"Hah, it's about time! Spectrum Power!!!" the young Kaiser Berthold screamed, "Don't you dare come near our lands, or we will torch you!"

*heavy Spectrum Warwagons within the bunkers fired rains of blazing blue rays towards the Obsidian hordes far away*
*many Obsidians were roasted and toasted wonderfully before the Spectrum Warwagons*
*after hitting any Obsidians, the Spectrum beams will disperse into several smaller beams to other surrounding Obsidians*
*the ghastly shadowspawns were sent burning painfully after touching these blue Spectrum beams*

*however, the Obsidians were still numerous and strong*
*the "Spectrum Power!!!" was too little and did not help much*

*hard barriers of rocks and soils were erected to shield the Obsidians from the Spectrum Warwagons and the Black Coffin*
*swarms of dragons and gargolytes rushed to crush the Black Coffin and the Spectrum Warwagons*
*showers of magma and lava were flooded towards the Black Coffin, the Spectrum Warwagons and surrounding defenders*

*mountainous garrisons and walled bunkers collapsed all of a sudden, coupled with rains of relentless assaults, wrecking the Spectrum Warwagons into heaps of ashes and scraps*

"Fuck!"
"Bring in the Mithril Hornbills!"

*Several metallic hornbills flashed toward the Obsidian hordes, unleashing barrages of fel bombs onto the Obsidians*
*(@Leo Akastenix : Fel Power!!!)*
*the fel bombs were notably powerful against the Obsidians*
*the fel explosions torched many Obsidians on great fel fire*
*another battalion of Spectrum Warwagons arrived to blast the burning Obsidians within the fel firestorm*
*the Spectrum beams turned even brighter and hotter after touching the fel*
*the Black Coffin may have its power tremendously multiplied, too*

===============

@bear_369 + @Leo Akastenix

Roswell remembered her laugh before. She began preparing bayonet in case of ambush. Eager to beat up Rhelsha's face into pulp, she called her out.

"Where the bloody hell are you ey?", she questioned, "Are ya afraid and scared, you little bitch?", proceeding to mock her.

"Hah," Rhelsha's voice responded, "Do you really think I'm some halfwit like you? You really do like to pretend as if you're some superhero, don't you? Can't you see where are you right now? Surrounded by all of us. We greatly overwhelm and outnumber you. You have nowhere to run, little girl!"

Rhelsha then cracked some deep chuckles.

She refused her choices, doesn't want to waste all the efforts they been through.

"Surrender ourselves? Who do you think we are, a bloody scums?!", she furiously complained, "I ain't going to go back kissing ya ass and shits. Never in my entire life!"

*fighting broke out*

"Then so be it, little bitch!" a furious Rhelsha screamed, "Don't cry when you die and get twisted into a pet of ours!"

She proceeds to charge forward against them, beserking through the horde with her bayonet, stabbing their hearts and giving them a violent cut with her bayonet. Blood splattered onto both walls and floor, as Roswell mercilessly killed her prey.

Quite a lot of the Obsidians laid dead before her furious stabbings. However, some of the dead Obsidians would rise up again moments later as shadowspawns and undead creatures. And for every Obsidian dead, thirty more would arise to take its place. Their numbers continued to bolster and grow, while Roswell's shields were being torn apart as the fighting ensued.

Thanks to her empowerment, Roswell was able to dodge many attacks with the speed of Blitz, while also delivering many quick blows with her bayonet.

"Roswell! Unleash your magiks!" the Cakemaster shouted, "Blow them apart with your newfound powers! Let them taste a hot whirlwind!"

Suddenly!

Part of the cave would collapse from a purple explosion sending rocks and debris flying into the crowd.

"What the fuck?" the Cakemaster exclaimed, "What the fuck?!"

As the purple smoke cleared, they would see several lines of slim humanoids with white armor with purple glowing lines running through them.

"Who the fuck are they, more Obsidians to fuck with us?"

Roswell took cover from the stream of projectiles flying through in the air. Although there would be a melee ones, she would dodge it with her low weight and proceed to straight right into the chest.

"The bloody hell are they?!", she complained, "This ain't better be a fuckin' nazis!"

"Be careful, Roswell!" Deroc shouted in concern.

Behind them, there was an entrance to a tunnel..
Unlike other tunnels, this was artificially made.
They were played with white materials and glowing with purple.
“THIS PLANET NOW BELONGS TO THE UNDYING AND ETERNAL LORD LUMERIA. IT IS THE DUTY OF US LUMERIANS TO MAKE SURE IT STAYS THAT WAY! KILL ALL THE HERETICS! LET LUMERIA SORT THEM OUT!!” A deep voice echoed from the tunnel.

"Ohh! Fuck this shit!"

"Blasphemy!" Rhelsha yelled, "THIS ENTIRE WORLD BELONGS TO ME, NO--"
"Damn! I mean, ehem, THIS ENTIRE WORLD BELONGS TO THE DRAGONQUEEN GOH YUET-YIN ALONE!!! AND YOU ARE THE HERETICS!!!"

With that the humanoids proceeded started warpshifting around the cave, firing their warpbolts from contraptions attached to their hands.

"Fuck this shit!" Deroc shouted, "Fucking Chronofighters! They are going to send us in a strange world! And they hop around like fucking Chronofighters!"

"Roswell, they are much better Chronofighters than the Obsidians, there's no use fighting them all!"
"Everyone, please stay defensive! Try to follow me as we make a run!"

"H-hey! Nobody runs away from Rhelsha!" Rhelsha yelled furiously, "Damn you, stupid Lumerians! Screw you! I was about to finish off the naughty goblins! You fucking spoiled my great plans!"

"I'll teach you some fucking manners, fools!"
"Attack the fucking Lumerian heretics! Live for Rhelsha, die for Rhelsha!"

"Yes, milady!"
Soon, all of the Obsidians went fighting with the Lumerians.

"Sound the fucking alarms and call for help! Quick!"
"Y-yes, milady!"
"Quick!!"

Soon, the thundering alarms went crying out loud once again. It won't be long before this turn into a clusterfuck.

"Kay!" Deroc cheered, "Now homies, this is a rare chance for us! There isn't much time left however, follow my lead!"

"Cakemaster, everyone, take cover!"
"What?!"

Behind them, marched up large humanoids with the same design of armor, but heavier and bulkier. They instead wielded large warp pole axes. These would warp near both Obsidians and Prison Breakers and proceeded to strike them with it. If the armor isn’t pierced, the sheer force would surely at least sent them flying. But since their weapons are warp powered, armor and cells might be shredded layer by layer.... bloodily..

"What the fuck?!"

Deroc rose his swinging arms and chanted, soon nearby escapees would be shielded with thick energyballs again.
"Duplicate!"

Deroc vanished in a puff of smoke, only to have ten Derocs emerging from the fading smoke. Five of the Derocs stayed to fend off the Lumerians, while the real Deroc and four copies led the other inmates outta there.

Roswell would know the real Deroc by gut and heart, without any thought. The glowing sun on her forehead tickled an itch that pointed toward the real Deroc, and her heart would be itched by instincts pointing the real Deroc too.

"Go, go, go!"

Soon, the real Deroc, Roswell and all the others fled their way to the upper chambers of the dungeon, running across irksome mazes and troublesome encounters on their way.

While the five Derocs continued to fight against the Lumerians, holding them off.

@Directive255 + @Edge45 + @WhiteFang
Affadro looks on as the Shadowmancers and Shadowspawns resist Black Coffin. He then sighed.
"I really don't want to use multiple heavy Battle Arts too early... oh well," he speaks as he rises his right palm and have his left holding it.
"OUT OF THE WAY!" Affadro yells loudly to the Whampoans in his line of attack.
"Destructive Art 89 : Thunder Dragon Soaring Cannon!" And a gigantic energy of thunder charges from the palm of Affadro's hand, aiming toward the enemy forces. Upon impact, it will cause a massive explosion.

(OOC : If a person can use a magik that is powerful enough to block the cannon (take a look at it's strength from the video when ti was used for first time) OR have the ability to use a VERY powerful defense barrier like Shattering Void, those can be used to block majority of Thunder Dragon Soaring Cannon's effect)
======
@Directive255
Ahanne smiles and then returns back to her outpost. Ahanne then rallies her forces to do some research, with Lukaro in charge of front lines.
(@Leo Akastenix what happens to the Shadowridge near Phantoms outpost?)

Level 9
@Daffa the Mage
They returned to their ship..

@Directive255 @bear_369

The Obsidians and the fake Derocs would soon find themselves overwhelmed by sheer amount of warpbolts as more and more initiates flooded the cave.

The real Deroc and Roswell would find that the upper levels were “Lumerized”.
They were now the same metal as the entrance and glowing with the same glow.
They would find themselves under assault from initiates from both behind and in front.

@Leo Akastenix
Okay then

@Directive255
"Achillia!" Lukaro yells a name as the research force are preparing themselves to move. The called person, a young female teenager, rises her hand.
"Over here captain!" She said. Achillia, the vice captain of 20th division shows herself.
"Come here, now!" Lukaro yells and Achillia nods happily. Achillia then meets with Azketh, who's talking with Lukaro.
"Azketh, this is Achillia Hana, my vice captain. Achillia, this is Azketh, Lady Ahanne's vice captain. You and her will be co-lieutenant for me in this mission. I entrust you two to work together well," Lukaro introduces them to each other.
"You must be strong! I recall Lady Ahanne is pretty strong," Achillia speaks in her childish tone. Azketh just smiles hearing that, despite he's not pretty strong himself.
"Alright, enough with chit chat. Time to move out!" Lukaro makes his word and they prepare to move.

Level 19
@Directive255 Changed my mind :D I want a piece of this role play action :)

____OLD Content____

"I know, I'll make a back pack out of the wolf" She got to work immediately, excited with the prospect of journeying with Cadusa. Using the axe she skillfully remove the skin of the wolf so that eventually no fur was left on the beast except for around its paws. Using the skull in tact she made a latch out of its teeth and tail, making a sort of back pack flab out of the head so that she could hold all her items.

"Wow... you're quite skilled for a young girl your age." Cadusa commented.

"That way mother and father's flesh can be kept fresh, and I can use the left over leather to make a belt when it drys" She placed her family belongings in the backpack, the content still dripping with blood but who's blood was the question. The wolves or her recently murdered families. Packing too the bones scattered around the cave, she made an extra item out of one particularly curved rib.
"Now I just need some wood and I can make a nice handle for this bone knife" Finally she looked to the wolf, gutting it and drying the meat over a fire she quickly started up with sticks and flint, she prepared for the long travel ahead of them.

"Wait... mother and father's flesh?" Cadusa once again asked, "And all your stuffs are still drippling with blood? What happened? Whose blood is this?"

In all the preparation took Ataxia hours but she insisted on being ready for the journey ahead.

"Hey, there isn't much time left, before the Obsidians come torching our northlands and slaying all of our homies!"

"I do not want to be a burden and when you die I must be ready to survive alone. Until then I want to fight by your side and learn all the magics of this world."

"Ugh, you could've safely made your preparations in the northlands. It's a safe place and you get to use more helpful tools."

Seeing Ataxia's insistence, she sighed, "Fine. But if we're in danger, then we can only blame you."

Finally ready and though they had not slept that night, Ataxia strapped on her wolf back pack, bone knife, Father axe and with spells and dreams in hand they made their way out of the forest cave into the mornings light.

BUT!!!!!

A Bear, in fact the owner of the cave, returned in time to see them off. Blocking their path, and no this was not a normal bear for it had the number 369 burnt into its either side and magic pulsated coolly through its every being.

ICE BEAR ATTACK!

"ROAR! You are in my cave so now you must be eaten"

____New Content____

"Fuck off, talking bear!" Cadusa took out the rifle from her back and then shot blazing beams of laser toward the bear. She then moved her right hand away from the rifle and facing the bear. Then, a barrage of small shining orbs of green hit the bear from her palm. As the orbs hit the bear, big eruptions of wind and plasma cracked on the bear, likely dealing a lot of damage and even broke apart the bear's limbs too.

Seeing the destruction brought to the talking bear, Ataxia immediately grabbed hold of Cadusa's rifle. Like a wild animal she tried to strip the weapon from the women's hands, but in drawing the weapon close she did not mean to steal it but inspect. "What manner of magics is this?" She struck the shaft of the rifle with her Wolf Bone Knife, expecting the gun to fire again only it didn't. "How do you make the bang? The bear is dead... If I had to fight the bear I would run away because bears have short legs, but you just killed it mercilessly. Hmm It was a rare bear too, talking bears are almost extinct now, they have magic teeth." She gave her last remark as an explanation to why she quickly bashed the teeth out of the bear before turning back to Cadusa. "We should go before the defenders of the forest arrive, I burnt the forest and you killed a bear, they will want to return our deeds three fold. Not even you could survive that on your own and I think that I would be little help."

Standing at the exit of the cave Ataxia leaped ahead, so eager to be off, before returning back to Cadusa. "Come, you lead the way. I do not know where your strange lands are. I would very much like to learn to make metal that goes bang"

Level 14
@Leo Akastenix
She would find her knife lodged into the armor. The Crusader grabbed her arm with one hand and proceeded to bring down his pole ax from another arm.
Thankfully, she managed to get herself off from the Lumerian's grip by performing a high kick right into its face, causing to loose its grip as she immediately ran away.

@Directive255
"Fuck this shit!" Deroc shouted, "Fucking Chronofighters! They are going to send us in a strange world! And they hop around like fucking Chronofighters!"

"Roswell, they are much better Chronofighters than the Obsidians, there's no use fighting them all!"
As she ran away from the Lumerian, she slides herself beside Deroc, seeing escapees and guards being swarmed and struck down by the Lumerians.

"You're goddamn right..", she responded, "They were too much of a foe to handle in large numbers."

Soon, the real Deroc, Roswell and all the others fled their way to the upper chambers of the dungeon, running across irksome mazes and troublesome encounters on their way.
Roswell followed, dropping her bayonet to prevent her from slowing down. Encountering a maze in front of them, she furiously complained.

"Puzzles? Seriously?!", she complained with her anger out, "What in the bloody hell put something like this?!"

The real Deroc and Roswell would find that the upper levels were “Lumerized”.
They were now the same metal as the entrance and glowing with the same glow.
They would find themselves under assault from initiates from both behind and in front.
Upon seeing the Lumerians surrounding them in both sides, she immediately regretted dropping her only weapon that could only help her out taking out her foes, the bayonet.
She has no choice but to prepare in combat with her fist, although not armed, it's still a dangerous weapon in terms of strength.

"Goddamnit, you bloody fuck!", she complained, "You just sent us into a trap!"

===

"Sir, we are receiving some disturbance in the terrain.", a unknown invidual reported.

"Then what is it?", another one asked.

"There's a strong force occurring within the land at this designated coordination.", showing the map, where the magnitude occurred.

"Then send out our men into that area, I suspect that most of our comrades prepared and our combat vehicles as soon as possible!", then grabbed the radio to initiate the protocol.

"Yes sir.", they said, "Sending out our mechanized divisions for investigation and probably engaging themselves into combat."

Multiple heavy-armored choppers landed onto the ground, as the soldiers began packing up and heading straight into the back without any problem. Armored vehicles, being sent out into the operation, were attached with a hook at the choppers, carrying their sheer weight into the sky. As the choppers were flying through the great darkness, one of the pilots detected another magnitude through the radar, this time strong.

"This is Warhog pilot, we're detecting an unusual behavior of our radar, suspecting we're in the designated position. Permission to drop?"

"Permission granted, pilot. Have our men began the investigation through the use of sonar radar.", the operator responded.

All choppers were landing safely onto the ground, as the men were storming around the field, looking for dangers. Few men began setting up the radar onto the ground, reading the cause of it through the monitor. To their surprise, something or someone is in the ground, probably responsible for the magnitude.

"All units, we've detected an unknown individuals' heat signature within the ground. Any orders to initiate to these individuals?"

"Send out our driller to make pathway for us into the underground!"

"Roger that, my comrade."

One of the armored vehicles transformed itself into a Driller, a vehicle that's used to make pathway through the cliff or the ground. The Driller then transformed itself into its stationary form, proceeding to directly drill the ground.

@TheLordOfChaos201 : Yay! :D

NOTE : This part happened before the Battle of the Whampoa Range.

Seeing the destruction brought to the talking bear, Ataxia immediately grabbed hold of Cadusa's rifle.

"Hey, hey, what are you doing?" Cadusa shouted, "Calm your tits!" She held her rifle tightly, not letting her to grab the rifle.

Like a wild animal she tried to strip the weapon from the women's hands, but in drawing the weapon close she did not mean to steal it but inspect.

"Ohh... so you're only curious..." Cadusa heaved a sigh of relief. She softened her grip on her rifle, and let Ataxia have a look. "Here is my staff-rifle, a powerful magik wand, a powerful gun and a tough knife mixed together."

"What manner of magics is this?" She struck the shaft of the rifle with her Wolf Bone Knife, expecting the gun to fire again only it didn't.

"How do you make the bang? The bear is dead... If I had to fight the bear I would run away because bears have short legs, but you just killed it mercilessly. Hmm It was a rare bear too, talking bears are almost extinct now, they have magic teeth." She gave her last remark as an explanation to why she quickly bashed the teeth out of the bear before turning back to Cadusa.

"Ohh... this my baby, the Candystaff, you mean..."

"This is a fancy rifle of mine... the great magiks can only be powered by me and me alone. Nobody else can do it." Cadusa replied with a big proud grin on her face.

"Magik teeth... interesting. But we have no time now, we must move!"

"We should go before the defenders of the forest arrive, I burnt the forest and you killed a bear, they will want to return our deeds three fold. Not even you could survive that on your own and I think that I would be little help."

"Yes, we have to go as fast as we can!"

Standing at the exit of the cave Ataxia leaped ahead, so eager to be off, before returning back to Cadusa. "Come, you lead the way. I do not know where your strange lands are. I would very much like to learn to make metal that goes bang"

"Sure!"

And then Cadusa led Ataxia all the way to the Whampoa Range.

Ataxia would witness the great battle unfolding around the Whampoa Range, as the Whampoans fought relentlessly against the Obsidians...

===============

@Daffa the Mage + @WhiteFang + @Edge45

"I really don't want to use multiple heavy Battle Arts too early... oh well," he speaks as he rises his right palm and have his left holding it.
"OUT OF THE WAY!" Affadro yells loudly to the Whampoans in his line of attack.

The few Whampoans fending off the Obsidians soon backed off quickly.

Meanwhile, Berthold looked at Affadro, befuddled and fascinated.
"What trick is he having now..."

"Destructive Art 89 : Thunder Dragon Soaring Cannon!" And a gigantic energy of thunder charges from the palm of Affadro's hand, aiming toward the enemy forces. Upon impact, it will cause a massive explosion.

Several barriers of hard rocks and soils were erected, enhanced with shadows. A huge frontier of darkness was risen covering the barriers completely.

A giant fist of darkness emerged from the skies, pushing and punching the surge of thunder heavily. Some of the thunder was even twisted into shadow thunders, heading back to the Whampoans!

"Fuck!"

Moritz and Tsih-kuo hopped into the air and swung their swords and staffs, sending waves of light and gale destroying the shadow thunders.

"It's you, Mererinda!"

"Yes, my love... so what?!" the great succubus spoke from the skies.
"You are quite stubborn enough to stand againsss--"

"Mistress Mererinda!" a youthful female voice shouted in desperation.
"What do you want, little Halfwit?! This is my great moment to finish off the savages, take more dumb slaves like you and then gain more power!"

Halfwit cried, "No, mistress! Seriously! The northwest needs your troops! Rhelsha is in trouble! Really!"
Mererinda chuckled, "Are you fucking serious at all?! We have big hordes of many loyal Triads and hungry monsters! How can Deroc and the autists fight against us, let alone esc--"

Mererinda suddenly paused. She looked at Moritz and all his friends such as Draug and Affadro.

"Wait a moment..."
"Fuck! What have I just said?!"

"Hah!" Moritz and Tsih-kuo exclaimed, "Hehe! It's the northwest! Deroc and the Pherithians are in the northwest!"

"Dammit! Things are fucked up now! Now!" the succubus yelled angrily, "Now they know of the dungeon! It won't be long before they befree Deroc and his cronies!"

The succubus then summoned visions of the dungeon in the skies. The visions depicted the Lumerians fighting with the Obsidians, while Deroc, Roswell and the inmates were fleeing away.

But she was too anxious, that the visions were clearly visible to the Whampoans and their adventurer friends!

"Fuck!"
"18th Legion, pull back! Retreat! We need to stop the damned Cockmaster before it's too late!"

The Obsidian legion then fell back rushing toward the northwest. All the attacks against the Whampoan northlands were put on an abrupt halt.

In one of the major Obsidian cities of the northwest, many Obsidian legions gathered themselves tightly around a huge fortress. The Obsidians were seen pouring into the colossal edifice hastily...

"They are running to the northwest!" Wong Tsih-kuo yelled.
"Deroc Tschan Kok-yew is alive and well!" Moritz cheered with tears rolling down his face.

"F-finally... Deroc..." a weeping Cadusa sobbed, "you are still alive and well! I've missed you after all these years!"

"Let's go! I can't wait to meet the Cakemaster again!" Kaiser Berthold screamed, but was soon interrupted by Moritz.

"Nein, Herr Berthold. Du bist zu schwach und unvorbereitet. Und wir brauchen dich, um unser Reich zu führen, während wir weg sind."

"(No, mister Berthold. You are too weak and unprepared. And we need you to run our Reich while we are away.)"

"Okay..." Kaiser Berthold sighed. "Good luck on the battle though!"

"Thanks for your understanding. Now we'll go, goodbye!"
"Let's go! Go, go, go!"

===============

@Daffa the Mage + @Edge45 + @WhiteFang + @Leo Akastenix + @bear_369 + @TheLordOfChaos201

Tsih-kuo and Moritz then led two legions of elite Whampoans complete with Warwagons, bringing along Cadusa, Draug, Ataxia and Affadro, rushing toward the crowded northwestern city!

==========

The fake Derocs managed to hold off against the Lumerians for hours. While most of the Obsidians were still holding off the Lumerians, but their numbers began to dwindle while the Lumerians kept flooding the place like no tomorrow.

Rhelsha was nowhere to be seen...

Upon seeing the Lumerians surrounding them in both sides, she immediately regretted dropping her only weapon that could only help her out taking out her foes, the bayonet.
She has no choice but to prepare in combat with her fist, although not armed, it's still a dangerous weapon in terms of strength.

The hordes of Obsidians at the upper levels would fight relentlessly against the Lumerians as soon as they show up. Also some of the Obsidians would fight with the inmates too.

Two additional legions of Obsidians charged all the way downward and encountered the Lumerians and the inmates too.

"Goddamnit, you bloody fuck!", she complained, "You just sent us into a trap!"

"Dammit... I have not foresaw this coming... but this is supposed to be the way out, damn!"
"Yeah, they are Chronofighters and also many Obsidians from the outside..."

"My mana is running out... I'm beginning to feel tired... damn..."

"Don't worry, Cakemaster, we will fight for you! And for us all!" Tortesäber spoke, followed by a war cry from Wadolf, "Me too! Fuck the Obsidians and the Lumerians! For honor, for glory!"

It didn't take long for the Obsidians to forget about the inmates. They were getting busy with the Lumerians.
And a moment afterwards, the Obsidians seemed even more disoriented!

"Dammit, now even the Freivitals and the Whampoans showed up!" Rhelsha's voice screamed out loud. "No... this cannot be... this cannot be! Why?!"

"Freivitals? And even the Whampoans too?!" Deroc cheered happily, "Yes! Now we have hopes to bail outta here!"

"Let's storm our way outta here!"
Deroc then led the inmates toward the uppermost level, smashing any hostile Lumerians and Obsidians on his way!

While the Whampoan legions stormed their way into the dungeon and pushed back the Obsidians as well!

===============

@Daffa the Mage

Many of the Obsidian elites were sent to receive training in the way of the Battle Arts, in the fancy sanctums and barracks. Among them included two of Yuet-tin's cherished husbands -- Big Cloud and Lam Kee Wah, as well as Deowrig himself too.

Level 24
@Directive255 + @Daffa the Mage + @WhiteFang

"Yes!" Like a swift lightning, Wong Tsih-kuo then dashed and hopped into the Obsidian legion, tearing through the Obsidians like a surge of hot wind. Many Shadowmancers and Necromancers were slain along the way, along with a couple of gunners and shadowspawns too.

A brief moment later, Tsih-kuo sprang back safely into the mountains.

"!!!"

*many Obsidians were caught surprised and crippled*
*however the shadowspawns and shadowmacners were mostly resistant to the coffin*

"Hah, it's about time! Spectrum Power!!!" the young Kaiser Berthold screamed, "Don't you dare come near our lands, or we will torch you!"

*heavy Spectrum Warwagons within the bunkers fired rains of blazing blue rays towards the Obsidian hordes far away*
*many Obsidians were roasted and toasted wonderfully before the Spectrum Warwagons*
*after hitting any Obsidians, the Spectrum beams will disperse into several smaller beams to other surrounding Obsidians*
*the ghastly shadowspawns were sent burning painfully after touching these blue Spectrum beams*

*however, the Obsidians were still numerous and strong*
*the "Spectrum Power!!!" was too little and did not help much*

*hard barriers of rocks and soils were erected to shield the Obsidians from the Spectrum Warwagons and the Black Coffin*
*swarms of dragons and gargolytes rushed to crush the Black Coffin and the Spectrum Warwagons*
*showers of magma and lava were flooded towards the Black Coffin, the Spectrum Warwagons and surrounding defenders*

*mountainous garrisons and walled bunkers collapsed all of a sudden, coupled with rains of relentless assaults, wrecking the Spectrum Warwagons into heaps of ashes and scraps*

"Fuck!"
"Bring in the Mithril Hornbills!"

*Several metallic hornbills flashed toward the Obsidian hordes, unleashing barrages of fel bombs onto the Obsidians*
*(@Leo Akastenix : Fel Power!!!)*
*the fel bombs were notably powerful against the Obsidians*
*the fel explosions torched many Obsidians on great fel fire*
*another battalion of Spectrum Warwagons arrived to blast the burning Obsidians within the fel firestorm*
*the Spectrum beams turned even brighter and hotter after touching the fel*
*the Black Coffin may have its power tremendously multiplied, too*

"Dark one." Edge spoke to Draug. "I will leave your side for now, so I cannot grant any of my abilities nor shields. But I doubt you even need them anyways, considering you're one of the strongest warriors I've met." Edge then flew. A sudden distortion in space and visual caused Edge to disappear from his current position, and appeared flying above at the center of the battlefield filled with multiple dead Obsidians, in a blink of an eye.

Edge released a disturbing croak sound that even the faraway Whampoans can hear. The Obsidian dead bodies would find their flesh liquefied into their blood, and sucked into an orb Edge carries on his left leg. The absorption was fast, cleaning the battlefield quickly of the trace of death.

Several barriers of hard rocks and soils were erected, enhanced with shadows. A huge frontier of darkness was risen covering the barriers completely.

A giant fist of darkness emerged from the skies, pushing and punching the surge of thunder heavily. Some of the thunder was even twisted into shadow thunders, heading back to the Whampoans!

"Fuck!"

When Edge saw the shadow thunder, he quickly retreated flying back to the Whampoans. He actually has enough body cells to convert into essence, which will become useful for building an army quickly.

"It's you, Mererinda!"

"Yes, my love... so what?!" the great succubus spoke from the skies.
"You are quite stubborn enough to stand againsss--"

"Mistress Mererinda!" a youthful female voice shouted in desperation.
"What do you want, little Halfwit?! This is my great moment to finish off the savages, take more dumb slaves like you and then gain more power!"

Halfwit cried, "No, mistress! Seriously! The northwest needs your troops! Rhelsha is in trouble! Really!"
Mererinda chuckled, "Are you fucking serious at all?! We have big hordes of many loyal Triads and hungry monsters! How can Deroc and the autists fight against us, let alone esc--"

Mererinda suddenly paused. She looked at Moritz and all his friends such as Draug and Affadro.

"Wait a moment..."
"Fuck! What have I just said?!"

"As idiotic as ever, sweetheart." Edge mumbled to himself. Having to hear Deroc alive, he returned to Draug's left shoulder, and faded in invisibility there.

Tsih-kuo and Moritz then led two legions of elite Whampoans complete with Warwagons, bringing along Cadusa, Draug, Ataxia and Affadro, rushing toward the crowded northwestern city!

"Well dark one, the lad's alive. Let's get there before these guys can." Edge said to Draug.

======================================================
Two battalions of the Arranid ground division came out of Alsuvad. From tanks to mobile elephant-like walkers. Along with them these huge halftrucks with big mounted cannons or numerous smaller calliopes escorted by hundreds of Arranid troopers. There was a weird distortion around them, having a shape of a dome. Scattered scouts and hunters surveys areas around the Arranid forces' path.
They are heading north, following the nearby beach. They then started drifting farther from the coastline, approaching the snowy areas. It might be pretty foolish to attack them.

Level 14
@Directive255 : Now things became a fuckfest riot :D
Before her and comrades managed to reach the uppermost level, they were suddenly introduced with a extreme explosion from the ceiling, forcibly push them back from the force of the explosion. Upon seeing the smoke dissipated, few heavy-armored drones jumped down onto the floor, revealing their dreadful armor and weaponry from the reflection of the light.

Roswell, however, knew these drones. She shocked in surprise, seeing the drones appeared from out of nowhere.

"Soviet Juggernauts?!", she exclaimed, surprised seeing them here, "How the fuck did they found me here?!"

Apparently, these drones were known as Soviet Juggernaut, one of the heavy-handed units in the military. Known for their immense armoring and deadly weaponry, they're served as the front-line tanks, resisting tons of hits from mass infantries, including anti-tank ones.
galaxy_saga__applibot__beamgun_commander_advanced_by_djahal-d5vd800.jpg

"This is the 467th Mechanized Drones Division, stay wherever you are!", said in a deep, robotic voice, before another multiple drones were jumped down onto the floor but this time, their size were smaller than the first fews.

These drones were similar to the heavy ones but this time looks more light-weighted than the larger ones. They're equipped with a high-pulse rifle and two heat-blast cannons attached to their shoulders. Roswell, also remembered these drones.

"Soviet Crusadors..", she quietly said, "They may look light-armored compared to the heavy-ones but don't be fooled by their appearance."
galaxy_saga__applibot____beamgun_commander_by_djahal-d5v0i6q.jpg

Before she even starts to speak with them, they suddenly fired towards them, forcing them, including Roswell, to take cover from its sheer projectiles.

"What in the bloody hell are they doing?!", Roswell complained, "Aren't they supposed to be my comrades?!"

Unknown to her, the reason why Roswell is targeted as hostile from them is because of her marking at her forehead, the Kuomintang Symbol.

===

"Sir! We have confirmed theory that there's someone in the underground, more than one!"

"Very well.", the commander calmly responded, "Take care of them immediately, I want them to be away from disrupting our radar."

Level 9
@bear_369
“Bow down to Lumeria!” A shout could be heard for the commanders above ground.

From the skies, swarms of Exorcist fighters rained down bolts of warp, leaving holes in vehicles and perhaps even warping parts of soldiers into the warp.
And the commander would see that he was surrounded by a fuckton of initiates, Crusaders and a new type of enemy: Knightframes. These Knightframes brandished a warp infused sword in one hand while having a rapid fire warp blaster in the other and proceeds to charge in...

@bear_369 @Directive255
Inside the dungeon, it is now a clusterfuck...
There would be warpbolts being fired everywhere.
A new wave of Crusaders and Knightframes were dispatched specifically for the Soviet Dreadnaughts and crusodors. They would engage the dreadnaught in melee.

The Whampoa now have to deal with something else..
Warp Cannons..
Several Warp Cannon teams supported by Initiates have targeted them not with warpblasts but with warpbolt cannonades..
These cannonades would surely rip Whampoas apart with a flurry of warpbolts.

The Obsidians would now have to deal with the same new threats.. Knightframes..

Meanwhile.. back at Shadowridge High command..

“My lord, we have detection of MASSIVE underground activity.. apparently.. the Lumerians have infiltrated the Obisidans.. there’s already a massive underground complex!!” a sergeant said.
“Very well... we might as well as fight!”

Level 14
@Leo Akastenix

“Bow down to Lumeria!” A shout could be heard for the commanders above ground.

From the skies, swarms of Exorcist fighters rained down bolts of warp, leaving holes in vehicles and perhaps even warping parts of soldiers into the warp.
And the commander would see that he was surrounded by a fuckton of initiates, Crusaders and a new type of enemy: Knightframes. These Knightframes brandished a warp infused sword in one hand while having a rapid fire warp blaster in the other and proceeds to charge in...

Upon seeing the Lumerians, they immediately took cover from their fire, forcing the remaining drones to provide a defensive cover for the men. Radio operator immediately grabbed the radio and began sending report loudly.

"We're under-attacked! I repeat, we're under-attacked!", chattered in a loud tone, "Requesting for immediate backup over!"

"Roger that, my comrade. Sending backup onto your current coordination."

"Finally..", a Soviet field marshal, Jharka, spoke, "It's been years since I've went into combat."

"You're taking the lead, sir?"

"Indeed I am.", he responded, grabbing his weapons and equipments, "Prepare our prototype-suit onto the room. I will test its capability."

"Roger that, sir."

As he went into the equipping room, an armored suit was placed in front of him. He proceed to wear the suit, grabbing his guns and ammunition before heading into the camp. He was met with hundreds of men, preparing for their battle as they warming up. LAVs and trucks were lining up in the road, hordes of armored men entering each trucks and LAVs.

He entered into the LAV and told his comrade that he should drive the LAV, being accepted from his request. When the preparation was fully complete, convoys of LAVs and trucks were moving forward onto the desert, heading towards the designated position.

*=*=*=*=*
The Soviet's Great March
Chapter 2 of SRU
"After the preparation is now completed, the Soviets shall roam the world!"

Belligerent : Soviet Revolutionary Union
Commanders and Leaders :
  • Vlaschky Dimitri
  • Thaikosvchy Jharka
  • Thelesia Roswell (MIA)
Strength :

In Earth
  • 78,567,000 Personnel (In Earth)
  • 189,502,000 Mechanized Personnel (In Earth)
  • 12,512,550 Tanks & SPG (In Earth)
  • 37,810,000 Armored Vehicles (In Earth)
  • 2,512,000 Artillery (In Earth)
In Alastorn
  • 417,860 Personnel (In Alastorn)
  • 2,512,000 Mechanized Personnel (In Alastorn)
  • 12,500 Tanks & SPG (In Alastorn)
  • 47,750 Armored Vehicles (In Alastorn)
  • 11,050 Artillery (In Alastorn)

@Directive255 : Now things became a fuckfest riot :D

Heh, heh, heh, heh! :D

Let battle be joined!

===============

Before her and comrades managed to reach the uppermost level, they were suddenly introduced with a extreme explosion from the ceiling, forcibly push them back from the force of the explosion.

"Take cover!"

All the inmates ducked defensively as the explosion broke out.

Upon seeing the smoke dissipated, few heavy-armored drones jumped down onto the floor, revealing their dreadful armor and weaponry from the reflection of the light.

"Be careful, homies. We don't know if they are friend of foe." Deroc quietly instructed.

Then Deroc suddenly shouted to the homies, "Everyone, stay in defensive positions! Ready your weapons in case the worst happens! And also look behind for any Obsidians and Lumerians!"

Roswell, however, knew these drones. She shocked in surprise, seeing the drones appeared from out of nowhere.

"Soviet Juggernauts?!", she exclaimed, surprised seeing them here, "How the fuck did they found me here?!"

Apparently, these drones were known as Soviet Juggernaut, one of the heavy-handed units in the military. Known for their immense armoring and deadly weaponry, they're served as the front-line tanks, resisting tons of hits from mass infantries, including anti-tank ones.
galaxy_saga__applibot__beamgun_commander_advanced_by_djahal-d5vd800.jpg

"Wait, what the fuck? Soviet?!" Deroc reacted with surprise, "You call those toys Soviets? Hmm... they don't look rusty and shitty for me..."
"But these toys are certainly handsome indeed." he remarked.

"This is the 467th Mechanized Drones Division, stay wherever you are!", said in a deep, robotic voice, before another multiple drones were jumped down onto the floor but this time, their size were smaller than the first fews.

Deroc turned backwards and said, "Looks like they're looking for some troubles... get ready to fight, homies... these cyborgs look advanced and obese as fuck."

These drones were similar to the heavy ones but this time looks more light-weighted than the larger ones. They're equipped with a high-pulse rifle and two heat-blast cannons attached to their shoulders. Roswell, also remembered these drones.

"Soviet Crusadors..", she quietly said, "They may look light-armored compared to the heavy-ones but don't be fooled by their appearance."
galaxy_saga__applibot____beamgun_commander_by_djahal-d5v0i6q.jpg

"How good--"

Before she even starts to speak with them, they suddenly fired towards them, forcing them, including Roswell, to take cover from its sheer projectiles.

"Take cover, everyone! Cyborgs going berserk! Wait until Tortesäber and I do some magiks!" Deroc screamed.

"What in the bloody hell are they doing?!", Roswell complained, "Aren't they supposed to be my comrades?!"

Unknown to her, the reason why Roswell is targeted as hostile from them is because of her marking at her forehead, the Kuomintang Symbol.

"Well, I think either they are stupid cyborgs gone berserk, or maybe your Soviet higher-ups are done with you! It could be both!" Deroc answered hastily.

Wadolf suddenly found himself empowered with Deroc's magiks, with the Kuomintang Sun imprinted on his forehead too, much like Roswell.

"Wadolf, take 'em down! Blow 'em with your newfound powers!"
"Tortesäber, glue them and fuck them with your chocolates!"

"With pleasure!" Wadolf let off a mad laugh as he flashed and dashed through columns of cyborgs like a hot wind, kicking and blowing them with his enhanced legs and sudden whirlwinds. "REEEEEEEEEE!!!" several fireballs showered their way to the cyborgs.

"Not a problem!" Tortesäber then hurled boulders of sticky corrosive chocolates at the cyborgs, exploding arcane energies and leaving patches of sticky corrosive chocolates gluing the cyborgs on the floors and walls. Not only that, several large, sticky chocolate slimes rose from the chocolate gum and began chewing the cyborgs.

Inside the dungeon, it is now a clusterfuck...
There would be warpbolts being fired everywhere.

"Ohh, fuck this shit! The chronobolts are fucking everywhere!!"

Deroc once again swung his arms high and chanted, renewing the energy spheres shielding the homies thus protecting them from the warpbolts.

"Try not to get your shields broken! I am running out of mana!"

A new wave of Crusaders and Knightframes were dispatched specifically for the Soviet Dreadnaughts and crusodors. They would engage the dreadnaught in melee.

"Eh, now the crazy Soviet cyborgs are playing with the chrono warriors, let's bail outta here!" Deroc shouted to his homies, "And try to dodge as many of those bolts as you can!"

"Oh, and Roswell! Don't meet your Soviet comrades, they might turn against you! Like how the cyborgs turned against you!"

===============

@Leo Akastenix + @Daffa the Mage + @bear_369 + @Edge45 + @WhiteFang + @TheLordOfChaos201

The Whampoa now have to deal with something else..
Warp Cannons..
Several Warp Cannon teams supported by Initiates have targeted them not with warpblasts but with warpbolt cannonades..
These cannonades would surely rip Whampoas apart with a flurry of warpbolts.

The Obsidians would now have to deal with the same new threats.. Knightframes..

"Chrono weapons! Be careful!" Moritz yelled, "And then we shall beat 'em up and take their toys back!"

Moritz and Tsih-kuo, along with their elite Pahlawans, charged toward the Warp Cannons while dodging any warpbolts and bullets on their way. In the blink of an eye, many Warp Cannons were crushed to pieces before their unmatched Blitz. Some warp guns were grabbed and then used against the Lumerians.

The Spectrum Warwagons would fire dispersing blazing rays of blue at the Lumerians and the Obsidians. Meanwhile, the veteran battlemages did their best buffing homies and blasting foes. The Mithril Hornbills would quickly fly to shower rains of fel bombs onto the Lumerians.

"Moritz?! Tsih-kuo!? Can you hear me?!" Deroc yelled on top of his lungs toward the uppermost levels.

"Ja, ja, ja, ja, ja, ja, ja! Moritz here, Chieftain Therok! We're here... to save you and your homies! But we're busy fighting these Lumerians right now!"

"AWESOME!!! Sehati Seziwe!" Deroc cheered, and the Whampoan elites shouted, "Sehati Seziwe!"

"Deroc! I've missed you over these years!" Cadusa cried out loud, "Welcome back, my Cakemaster!"

"I miss you too, my lovely Cadusa!" Deroc shouted happily. Then he awkwardly faced Roswell, who would probably gonna get jealous...

But anyways, Deroc, Roswell and the befreed homies would then rejoice. They would join forces with their fellow Whampoans and jointly fight against the Lumerians and Obsidians!

Status
Not open for further replies.