• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Retera Model Studio Reforged Hack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
If you want an asset to be used in HD mode you need to flag it in the Asset Manager as such (the "Mode" column is generally what this is for).

When you want a model to have an SD version and an HD version, the models do have to have the same file/path name, but one of those will have to be flagged for HD mode so that will be used in HD, otherwise your SD asset will be used in all cases.

Generally you DON'T want to do this with textures (there's no reason to 'replace' a SD texture with an HD version like you would with models).

Level 4
I need help with two things. Is there a tutorial that I could watch or read? Second thing, i see only the classic models in the programm. How can i change to see the new models?

Level 29
@Retera Any updates on how to fix the player color issue on converted HD models for SD yet? Still showing white...

Wouldn't you need to create a new diffuse texture, with its alpha taken from the ORM alpha, and prepend a team colored layer for this to work?
Then again, maybe the model editor is supposed to support that and I don't know.

Level 20
That's probably something you're always going to have to fix by hand since you have to 'bake' a new texture file for it, and doing it 'automatically' could run into its own issues (Reforged models freely will use the Alpha layer for transparency effects which doesn't work too well with the SD team color Blending method so you can't 'universally' change them all like that)

Level 8
I fixed the player color issue. I will have to color the whole players in one team to be red, and same thing for other team to be blue, though. Anyway. How do you spin a lot faster in one of nodes? Like, if you scale the footer from 60,000 to 1,000... it would be spin a lot faster, but still... the main node is 60,000... and there's other node that linked to this main node that need to be spin a lot faster, but it's in 60,000 and it's going so slow spinning...

EDIT: Nevermind. I found out. Thanks, though.

Last edited:
Level 8
This issue seems to still persist, just thought you should know @Retera

This happens when opening the Keeper of the Grove or Cenarius models in your editor.

Attachments

• fbfdg.png
    fbfdg.png
    96.8 KB · Views: 117
Level 20
I've occasionally used the Animation Transfer module and sometimes it won't remove the old animation data when replacing all animations. Sometimes it does work, but sometimes it doesn't; doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. I only noticed this recently when some of the transferred animations would occasionally have properties of a 'ghost' animation that used to be on the model.

If I transfer over the animations a second time that usually clears out the old ones completely.

Level 4

Thanks it seems i had a february version, in both of the march versions i got reforged names in my versions language but, some units are shown with a wrong model kinda, for example elven swordsman is shown a captain, void walker versions are the void walker and forest trolls are confused. Do you also have an intruction for adding animations and changing colors?

Level 4
Got a bit of an issue, maybe someone can help... maybe its just a lack of knowledge, but well... its a hacky workflow... soooo
Anyways
So I was trying to convert one of my old models to Reforged. So I learned how to create Normal maps, how to create ORM files, and then tried to hack it together in the tools I have.

So first things first, I created my Diffuse, Normal, and ORM map in GIMP. I did not add an alpha layer to the normal or ORM texture.
Then, to actually implement the textures, I went to Margos, where I loaded the Normal and ORM texture into the material hierarchy. Diffuse -> Normal -> ORM So that ORM was rendered above everything else.
I did that for the skin maps of my model, I am still using blp textures for the eyes and hair.

Then I loaded up the model into Reteras, where it wouldnt display right. So I changed the format from 800 -> 1000
Then, I saved the file as mdl to edit the material and textures, I checked how it was done on the NE Archer model, added a few lines, namely "static emmissive 1" to each material layer and the "shader "Unit_HD_Default" " line to the overall material.

After I did that, I loaded it up in Reteras, where it works normally, and shows correctly.
However, when I imported the model into the world editor, I got a CTD as soon as I tried to select the model for a unit.

I originally created the model using mdlvis and Margos. (Mdlvis for modelling, rigging, and animating, Margos to calculate extents and import new textures.)

So yea, absolutely any help would be massively appreciated. As it stands, I have no access to actually good tools, aside Blender (with which I have no expirience) where I dont have any working conversion tools.
I cant even convert and load the model into any other platform to test the material files.

Level 4
Definitely ... If Retera's corrects some of its most common mistakes, getting a three-dimensional rotation browser for the vertices, improving the ability to manage texture materials by each Geoset and with a good UV map editor.
Rest assured that we will have a War3Magos and MdlVis in your pocket, being able to extinguish all these archaic tools from our machines!
In this way, Retera's will then become more practical and updated, it will be the biggest and best editor that can exist.
Disregarding the 3DSMax modders class, of course, disputing quality with them is even a joke!

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
Definitely ... If Retera's corrects some of its most common mistakes, getting a three-dimensional rotation browser for the vertices, improving the ability to manage texture materials by each Geoset and with a good UV map editor.
Rest assured that we will have a War3Magos and MdlVis in your pocket, being able to extinguish all these archaic tools from our machines!
In this way, Retera's will then become more practical and updated, it will be the biggest and best editor that can exist.
Disregarding the 3DSMax modders class, of course, disputing quality with them is even a joke!
I really hope our collective love for his tool will encourage him to improve it further. Because it is more or less the only option for Reforged modelling at this point.

Hey! Yeah, it feels like a problem with my directory. I go into my programs and choose the the right warcraft folder. But I only end up with access to like 90% of the models. I feel think it could be something I'm doing, but I'm not sure.

Use the data browser instead it has all of them :)

Hey guys, not sure if I posted it here or not, but just as a heads up to try to add to the transparency of the development of this tool and also make a general space where it's even easier for people to bother me, I created a discord server called Retera Model Studio Users Group.

Obviously some people have criticized that this is not necessary and I should just read this forum, and there's quite a bit of merit to that argument, but I've been a bit of a discord addict and so I wanted this to be an option for people who need a way to bother me to get updates, at least for as long as until I start ignoring discord like how I was accidentally ignoring this thread.

Join the Retera Model Studio Users Group Discord Server!

Maybe I'll also put this in my hive signature.

As always, I can't guarantee any particular feature getting implemented because I am just a hobbyist but I will try to make what I can. As some of you may know, I basically abandoned this project for most of the last several months while I was trying to rewrite the entire game of Warcraft III so that I would have an option to keep using the Retera Model Studio tool with the old format of models and not feel obligated to use the new format. However, the Starcraft 2 patches got me concerned that Blizzard is just going to push Warcraft 3 players to Starcraft 2 so for me at least until I would go dust off the abandoned code repo of the project tentatively titled "m3trix eater" it is currently the case that the path of least resistance for me is to try to support my tool as much as possible for Patch 1.32 users rather than being an anti establishment guy that I was trying to be.

The "Retera Model Studio" tool is still meant to eventually just be one of the possible windows in the Warsmash World Editor, though. But we can't talk about that, because I didn't do any of it yet.

Edit: I also updated the front page with the 08.03 nightly build, there were a bunch of builds between 03.03 and 08.03 but I just sent them to specific people and was lazy about it because I still feel like the tool is not done.

Also, I reached out to a Blizzard employee regarding the SNEM and SNDS chunks that were missing in Magos and Mdlvis, but (I think) may have existed in the game for the past 15 years and simply never (or almost never) been used. I'm hoping that I can get support for that so that a model made with Retera Model Studio would be able to play arbitrary sound files given a file path, instead of an EventObject with an in-game sound key. It's small, but it could be fun.

The guy I happened to be talking to didn't tell me much more than what BlinkBoy and Ghostwolf and written about in the past, but I think we're getting a little bit closer.

My MDL format specifications are getting closer to the one mentioned earlier in this thread, but it is still true even with the latest version of my code that an MDL text format file saved with my tool from an HD model is not going to work when imported into the World Editor in most cases. I'm just not done yet, that's all.

Last edited:
It actually has a pretty substantial problem that my code only works for sure on Eclipse 2018-09. I know that's really stupid and I actually did get the code to open on IntelliJ in the past and I was able to use that as well, but not without a few configuration tweaks.

From the building from src thing on that discord (i really need to add this to the github readme):

1.) Download an IDE that supports gradle. For this project I suggest Eclipse 2018-09. (2018-09 R | Eclipse Packages)
2.) Clone the repository from Retera/JWC3 (you can either download the ZIP, or use git)
3.) Launch the downloaded Eclipse and follow the prompt to create an Eclipse workspace on any location on your hard drive separate from the JWC3 repository
4.) In Eclipse, close the Welcome popup and go to File -> Import -> Gradle
5.) This launches a wizard where you can choose to import the JWC3 project. In general it should be fine to use the default settings, including the project's own gradle wrapper.
6.) Press finish on the gradle import when you are ready. This should load a view with the code on the left. After a few seconds, if all is well, indications of any red X boxes or other compile errors should go away.
8.) Find the file in the retera-jwc3-matrixeater sub project located at src/com.matrixeater.src called MainFrame.java and double click this to open it.
9.) Press the green play button in the top toolbar, and choose "Java Application" in the popup window.

If all is well, this should launch a locally compiled build of Retera Model Studio where you have full code access and can change any program behavior that you would like.

Level 3
Sweet tool - trying to mess around with it right now.

I'm getting lots of errors though it seems. For instance, when I try Add->Animation->Single, I keep getting this error

Unable to parse PopcornFxEmitter: Missing or unrecognized open statement.

Unknown error occurred:
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.hiveworkshop.wc3.mdl.MDL.deepClone(MDL.java:196)
at com.hiveworkshop.wc3.mdl.MDL.addAnimationsFrom(MDL.java:836)
at com.matrixeater.src.MainPanel.addSingleAnimation(MainPanel.java:4947)
at com.matrixeater.src.MainPanel.actionPerformed(MainPanel.java:4547)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI.doClick(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI$Handler.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.access$400(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

Also - is there a way to add an additional animation, rather than replace? I.E, give a unit an Attack - Slam animation who doesn't have one already?
Scripts->Edit/Delete model components gives me an error right away to when I try to use it.

Edit: one other thing - it would be great if there was a SaveAs -> .M3 format. I know thats probably asking a lot and maybe not feasible, but it would be awesome to use these in the updated SC2 editor!

Thanks!

Level 3
Sweet tool - trying to mess around with it right now.

I'm getting lots of errors though it seems. For instance, when I try Add->Animation->Single, I keep getting this error

Unable to parse PopcornFxEmitter: Missing or unrecognized open statement.

Also - is there a way to add an additional animation, rather than replace? I.E, give a unit an Attack - Slam animation who doesn't have one already?
Scripts->Edit/Delete model components gives me an error right away to when I try to use it.

Edit: one other thing - it would be great if there was a SaveAs -> .M3 format. I know thats probably asking a lot and maybe not feasible, but it would be awesome to use these in the updated SC2 editor!

Thanks!

I downloaded the 2020/03/03 version and it doesn't look like I'm getting that popcornemitter error - it seems like it is specifically related to Hero model animations and trying to apply them to other Heroes or regular units - but in the 2020/03/03 version it works just fine. Still can't get the "Edit/Delete model components" to work though.

There is a typo in the latest build that causes the Popcorn Particle Emitters to be unable to parse in newly saved MDL files. The issue is with the parser, not with the code that saves the file. I will most likely publish a fixed version in a few hours. I have the fix working locally but might make a few other changes tonight.

Level 3
There is a typo in the latest build that causes the Popcorn Particle Emitters to be unable to parse in newly saved MDL files. The issue is with the parser, not with the code that saves the file. I will most likely publish a fixed version in a few hours. I have the fix working locally but might make a few other changes tonight.
Thanks for addressing!! This software rules - I spent several hours today making a bunch of uniquely animated variations of models, its fucking great. Being able to have a footman model with dual wielding or 2hander animations, or being able to remove the Tauren's totem and give him shamanic animations is amazing. I just gotta figure out how to get the models into the sc2 editor.

I stayed up too late tonight tinkering with the MDL format converter. When it saves in the MDL format, it has always been saving to my own invented format before the real Blizzard version was shared with us.

Along with fixing that other issue you were having, the version I just posted ending in 08.05 attempts to improve compatibility with Blizzard MDL Format. That probably means I broke something somewhere that's really critical to how models work.

But if you wanted to tinker with fresnel colors, like the Spirit Wolf, it should honor those in the format, now. Hopefully.

Level 4
I stayed up too late tonight tinkering with the MDL format converter. When it saves in the MDL format, it has always been saving to my own invented format before the real Blizzard version was shared with us.
Along with fixing that other issue you were having, the version I just posted ending in 08.05 attempts to improve compatibility with Blizzard MDL Format.
Don't stress yourself out by "breaking your head" too much. Try to reguard yourself and dedicate yourself when you have more time or cooler head.
Because for people who don't have training for more advanced modeling platforms and need easier and more practical tools ... You are the only guy we can hope for in Modder Reforged! So don't much commit ... lolol

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
Don't stress yourself out by "breaking your head" too much. Try to reguard yourself and dedicate yourself when you have more time or cooler head.
Because for people who don't have training for more advanced modeling platforms and need easier and more practical tools ... You are the only guy we can hope for in Modder Reforged! So don't much commit ... lolol
It's those moments when you get an idea and feel like then is the time to do it so the fire won't go off if you do it later.

Yea but I've already had 2 new bugs reported in last night's version. One bug made it so that particle emitters could not be copy pasted, and the other bug made it so that saving a model to MDL and then loading it would corrupt the model's BindPose information.

I deleted the 08.05 version and posted 08.06 on the front page, which should include the attempted fixes for the bugs. Definitely feel free to bounce back to older versions if you find other new issues, though. But I like to always just use the new one and fix it if it breaks.

Level 3
Retera - do you have a workflow for getting wc3 models into the sc2 editor, particularly ones that you've modified with your model studio? I like the wc3 editor; but I find that the SC2 trigger editor gui is way more advanced and user-friendly to us non-scripters.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
Retera - do you have a workflow for getting wc3 models into the sc2 editor, particularly ones that you've modified with your model studio? I like the wc3 editor; but I find that the SC2 trigger editor gui is way more advanced and user-friendly to us non-scripters.
The question is, does Retera's Model Studio support .m3 and conversion from .mdx to .m3 and the other way around?

Level 3
The question is, does Retera's Model Studio support .m3 and conversion from .mdx to .m3 and the other way around?

Not that I've seen since i've been tinkering with it. Also, coming from a perspective of very limited scripting and modeling ability, I have a feeling creating a converter is a lot easier said than done.

They have been done in the past, but it seems like they are way outdated and/or incompatible. The SC2 editor update is great; but its legit 10 years too late, and blizz never provided a model editing suite with Reforged that was rumored about for awhile leading up to release - nor did they significantly update the wc3 editor for that matter.

Yeah, I don't have any code to interact with the M3 format yet at this time.

But, what I do have are my attempts to support MDX. With that in mind, someone pointed out to me that there was a crash happening in the latest build when opening certain Classic models (flipRGBtoBGR function call). At the front of this thread I posted a new version that hopefully fixes the issue. Don't hesitate to test it and let me know if there are any other bugs (there probably are).

Level 3
I noticed something strange - I removed the totem from a tauren and added some of the spell and attack animations from the shaman to him, then imported into the game - whenever the tauren played one of the shaman animations, it looks like it is spamming the pulverize or warstomp special effect on the ground in front of him - is there any way to get rid of it?

Yes there is. My first guess would be that it transferred over a ParticleEmitterPopcorn node (some versions of my tool call it PopcornFxEmitter) and that one of these nodes is probably emitting the pulverize effect from the Tauren even outside of the tauren animations. I would check the AnimVisibilityGuide on the emitter which can tell the game which animations to display during. A good first place to start is to double check that it includes "Always=off" as the default value (this can be overridden to on for specific animations like the Tauren's pulverize anim). If it already does, then I guess post back here and mention what else you find.

I am hoping this is maybe an issue that was always present in the tool because of the nature of how it merges ParticleEmitterPopcorn nodes between models, but if this is a new bug that didn't happen on previous versions I might prioritize getting it fixed even sooner.

My hope is that soon I will have a version with a GUI for editing stuff like AnimVisibilityGuide so it should become a lot clearer to the user why these problems are happening soon. So, other than bug fixes, getting that new GUI drafted up is currently the main goal I'm trying to focus on now when I have time.

Level 3
AnimVisibilityGuide

This is something outside of your utility, correct? I don't see it in any of the drop-downs; hence, probably why you mentioned creating a GUI for it I suppose. I don't know where this is located to tweak and test it.

It's sad really; I've been tinkering with WC3 map editing and customization for about 15 years now, but I'm hopeless with scripting/coding. That's one of the reasons I prefer the SC2 editor: short of the over-complicated object editor (which is navigable but simple tasks take forever); but the Trigger editor GUI is way more advanced. But I gotta say, I've been following this community off-and-on since probably 2004 or 2005, and this Model Studio utility is probably the best and most useful one that I've ever seen.

Level 3
Any chance we could get a walkthrough for dismounting models (i.e. Death Knight or Raider)? Its easy enough with the software to get rid of their mount; but I'm grappling with re-rigging them so I can lower them to the ground and then giving them animations from a regular ground unit.

Level 48
Many mounted units don't have proper legs / lower bodies or have quirky proportions (Raider, Far Seer, Bat Rider for example). To properly dismount them you'll have to do more complex editing and re-create missing body parts from scratch (or attach the upper body to a different unit's lower body). Either way there is no uniform trick to this.

Level 3
Many mounted units don't have proper legs / lower bodies or have quirky proportions (Raider, Far Seer, Bat Rider for example). To properly dismount them you'll have to do more complex editing and re-create missing body parts from scratch (or attach the upper body to a different unit's lower body). Either way there is no uniform trick to this.
Thanks for the reply - I figured that was the case. All of the stuff you said sounds do-able with this tool; I'd love to watch somebody go through the motions of doing it - that's usually how I learn things and would probably pick up a lot of knowledge along the way.

also, that bit about stealing another unit's legs interests me - it sounds like, if you were potent enough, you might be able to steal a unit's legs and bring their walking animation along, and then combine that with an upper body attack animation; so you could create a 'moving attack' animation. Seems like a good exercise - i watched a video of Retera putting a frog head on a grunt and he was able to mix and match the two animation sets together. I gotta rewatch it though, a lot of it went over my head the first time through.

While this is certainly true for the 2003 classic art assets, what I find in Reforged is that almost every mounted unit I looked at was using more of a cookie-cutter character body rig that included everything, including feet and all the animation nodes of the body and feet had the same names as dismounted units on Reforged.
That is how I made this dismounted furion by importing the animations from the druid of the talon:

Malfurion (Without Stag) Reforged

It was not until after I posted this model that someone told me that dismounted Malfurion already existed as an in-game model in one of the portrait files and I realized it was true.

I know I also made a lich king model with a dismounted death knight + lich king helmet from the doodad model, and I've seen other people do the same. You could theoretically start from the buggy campaign model of dismounted undead arthas but I think for consistency with the mounted one I made a version of that by literally just importing the Arthas (living) with Sword animations right onto the mounted one.

This commonality between the character rigs for both mounted and dismounted characters is also why I was so easily able to import a custom animation that I made originally for Jaina onto Tyrande and Sylvanas both, even though Tyrande is normally mounted, as a way to make this joke video (which I never did finish yet):

The dance animation used in the second half of the above video was 90% just imported directly from one model to the next with animation transfer.

Level 20
I've noticed (08.07 build) that for some geosets Recalculate Normals produces a strange result (of which I haven't determined a common link to) that didn't occur in the 03.03 build. That is, the result in the .mdl text version when converted with Mdlx Converter comes up with a line like:

{ 1.#QNAN0, 1.#QNAN0, 1.#QNAN0 },

If I instead save it directly as .mdl with the tool generates "Major Problems with numeric data" and those lines are instead displayed as:

{ , , },

I know for sure it happens with this geoset.

Attachments

• RogueGeoset1.mdx
    15.5 KB · Views: 30
Well, there appears to be a division by zero problem in the newer version.
At some point I changed the algorithm for Recalculate Normals because someone was messaging me about it, and the goal of the change was to make the result smoother in some instances.

Here's an example of what happens if we recalculate the normals on the Naga Siren's Portrait with the old method. This GIF shows first the original values, and then animates to show the recalculation:

oldmethod2-gif.362029

Here is the same GIF with the newer recalculate function. I was hoping to get closer to the original and prevent the sharp lines in the lighting that show up in some places in the previous example:

newmethod-gif.362030

So, as far as why that changed at all, this was the reason. But the new calculation definitely has a division by zero problem, and I'm able to fix it and then it fixes how it processes that model.
I'll include the fix with the next version released, probably later tonight.

Attachments

• oldmethod2.gif
    oldmethod2.gif
    5.7 MB · Views: 538
  • newmethod.gif
    newmethod.gif
    7.1 MB · Views: 544
Level 4
While this is certainly true for the 2003 classic art assets, what I find in Reforged is that almost every mounted unit I looked at was using more of a cookie-cutter character body rig that included everything, including feet and all the animation nodes of the body and feet had the same names as dismounted units on Reforged.
That is how I made this dismounted furion by importing the animations from the druid of the talon:
Malfurion (Without Stag) Reforged
It was not until after I posted this model that someone told me that dismounted Malfurion already existed as an in-game model in one of the portrait files and I realized it was true.
The dance animation used in the second half of the above video was 90% just imported directly from one model to the next with animation transfer.
I tried to use the paladin Dagren on a Knight, the experience was not at all comfortable ... It requires a lot of bone editing, his legs do not match well, and even his face is unbalanced in most animations.
Any chance we could get a walkthrough for dismounting models (i.e. Death Knight or Raider)? Its easy enough with the software to get rid of their mount; but I'm grappling with re-rigging them so I can lower them to the ground and then giving them animations from a regular ground unit.
Regarding the reverse process (mounted)... I don't know about other Reforged mounts, but the Knight (HU) has very specific bones and little synchrony in relation to the bones of the other models.

Last edited:
Level 12
@Retera i started using your Programm and learning from your videos right now I remove all parts of attachments like
Example Footman
Helmet
Chest
Weapon
Shield
Bracers for Hand and Shoes
Belt

and Save this attachments for faster modelling in folder like a library of all attachments

so my question is can you figure out how I can switch on mount units the rider? That would be great if you can figure out a method and how I can extract blp textures on your model studio so I can recolor them ?

Status
Not open for further replies.