• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mr.Goblin's Icons!

Here is all the icons i made for my skins or for some request.

If you want to know witch icon is related to witch skin or model, take a look at there description by clicking on it :D

Enjoy! and give credit to me! and to the model creator if your using there creations.

Keywords:
Mr.Goblin, Goblin, icon, epic icon, epic, green
Assets
Reviews
30th July 2010 General Frank: Pack to approved. I was so free to remove the rejected icons out of the pack. I hope it is okay for you.

M

30th July 2010
General Frank:

Pack to approved. I was so free to remove the rejected icons out of the pack. I hope it is okay for you.

Your right Friky, but the pack is mainly to see my icons all at onces, so the member can select the icon he wants and download it, cause if you look at my ressources, the member will always have to scroll down, and look for a good 2 minutes, to find the icon he wants,, but NOW! he can in 2 seconds..

Level 5
Those Tuskarr are perfect.

Very useful for anyone who could possibly need an icon, ever. :D

Level 2
WOW! This pack is so amazing; I have already used a few of these icons- now I am going to download the pack and see where the rest may fit into my game.

Thankyouthankyou