1. Are you planning to upload your awesome icon to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 8, 2018: The rules for the Icon Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

BTNbeasttraing

Submitted by Blizzard, Mr.Goblin
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Upgrade icon I made for my Beast spells upgrade, for my race building competition entry. The Icon is using the Druid of the Claw upgrade icons and the Mark of the Wild Icon found on the beta.

Enjoy and Respect the Blizzard's Artist.

Keywords:
Beast, training, spell, buff, bear, cow, wolf,
Contents

BTNbeasttraing (Icon)

Reviews
22:09, 1st Dec 2009 enjoy: Useful. Less then 50%. Approved because it's useful.
  1. 22:09, 1st Dec 2009
    enjoy: Useful. Less then 50%. Approved because it's useful.

2. Paladon

Paladon

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Spells:
    Resources:

The "hand" is from another nightelf upgrade icon from Blizzard, just as the paw.
    There are still rules about 50% or more freehand, you know?

3. Mr.Goblin

Mr.Goblin

Art and Graphic Design Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Yeah, I know it's blizzard CNP.. tought, maybe it will be approved, cause I mostly uploaded it because it could be usefull.

4. Licheus

Licheus

Resources:
    Resources:
    I say it's very useful. As long as it isn't 100% cnp it still could serve its purpose. We map makers do have the regular Blizzard icons, yes, but sometime you may want to do something with just a minor change. A regular blizz icon in another colour or with just some small changes to it could do it for you. For example, I may want to create a roar in icy blue for let's say an ice bear unit. Instead of using the regular roar model (which, believe it or not, is orange and red) with its default icon, the blue roar with Mr.Goblin's great modified icon here could give a much more professional and graphically appealing feel to it.

I think that both map makers and players would find it cool and useful if we had more blizz icons with just simple minor changes. I for one doesn't care if it's cnp or not as long as it fits in my map, and if the modifier of the icons actually doesn't take credd for it that should be okay.

I see why people that make great icons from scratch should be appreciated for their work and I doesn't say all cnp should be accepted, but I actually don't agree that cnp should be banned, slaughtered and hated just because it's not a fully freehand made icon.

5. X-OMG-X

X-OMG-X

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Really awesome looking icon. Yeas its CnP, but it is pretty cool in my eyes.

6. Licheus

Licheus

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah, isn't it? I mean, even though it's made from blizz icons it looks really good and it makes it look more warcraftish yet original due to the great modification. :)

7. FrIkY

FrIkY

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Nom nom nom nom!! This is delicious! :prazz:
    Nice icon, Mr.Goblin.

8. aki15

aki15