• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNSerpeandMistletoe

Here's an other icon for my Gaulish pack..

anyway, This icon is maybe less awesome than the other ones, but meeh its the concept i suppose... but i do need that icon for my porject, why i made it. :D

Have fun, and GIVE CREDIT!

Keywords:
Misletoe, Serpe, Druid, Recipy, item, herbe, plants, golden weapond, herbaliste,
Contents

BTNSerpeandMistletoe (Icon)

Reviews
22:20, 24th Jan 2009 Paladon: Nice icon, making the background completely green is unnecessary, but the icon is still recommendable.

M

22:20, 24th Jan 2009
Paladon: Nice icon, making the background completely green is unnecessary, but the icon is still recommendable.

Level 12
*credit n rep o awesomeness* x3

Unfortunatly, there won't be too many uses. Maybe used for like a farming-themed map, or maybe Simple Living or something.

Level 4
Sweet you starting to get your own style I saw it on the homepage of The Hive and I knew it was yours keep up the good work and maybe become an Icon mod ;)