• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNMagicRune

Here's an other icon for my ''Gaulish Pack!'' more will come :D

Conel the druid = ''These magics runes are used by us, druids, to call the elements, as fire, thunder, or water. They are past generations to generations, and it's one of the secret of the druid's power''.

Well this time i'm not gona show you the other icons link :D cause i'm to lazy to do it.. anyway..

enjoy and GIVE CREDIT TO ME IF YOUR USING IT IN YOUR MAP!

Keywords:
Magic Rune, Runes, Spell, magic, stone, marble, evocation, elements, light, blessing, druid, gaulish
Contents

BTNMagicRune (Icon)

Reviews
15:58, 23rd Jan 2009 Traxamillion: Great work as usual, keep it up.

M

15:58, 23rd Jan 2009
Traxamillion: Great work as usual, keep it up.

Level 6
Everything is well shaded, and very high quality (especially the hands). Also very useful.
Yet another great icon from Mr.Goblin. I'm truly impressed!

¸Thanks alot guys, really, its because of comments like that , that i want to make moar icons :D

and be ready, cause there's 10 other icons that i will make :D

(P.s) i know my older icons where too cartoony, but because of Crazy_Russian's icon tutorial i understood how to make epic icons now :D