• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modeling Contest #20 - Campaign Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone has no idea what campaign screen to create, I would suggest a viking warrior with a background of a snow field beyond the snow field is sea, a glacier and a viking boat, I am just suggesting and I don't know if suggesting is allowed here.

yeah....pretty sure we've told you not to make "suggestions" (aka poorly disguised requests) in the contest section. multiple times

Level 31
Little teaser/inspiration for my screen.

Speculate your hearts out.

8-bust-sculpture.jpg

Level 35
Considering how quickly I work, I'll probably want to enter half way through the contest later on.

Or maybe I should just enter now, and coast through, considering how few others are gonna step up.

Let's face it, no one's going to be able to create a model as good as Vermillion's. Perhaps we should just cancel the contest now and declare him the winner.

Level 26
Vermillion would probably take all those prizes, too. Seriously man, he's the best modeller I've ever seen. He could probably make a better model than any of you other noobs just by looking at his computer.

Indeed, if his offhand stuff can so definitively get 2nd place. imagine what he could do if he actually tried for once. dear lord the scope of such a feat would shake the very foundations of the hive.

Level 13
How about we just let them model in peace and stop proclaiming everyone is gonna lose.

Level 18
Ok I'll be the first one to whip you.
I'm making a Castle siege campaign screen where the orcs attack humans.
There will be a lot of fighting on castle walls so it will require a lot of animating. (challenge accepted)

This is looking so, amazing, Epic!

You're not even try to HIDE it being a request, lol. :p

Lol, i laughed so much :D

Level 10
And to make even further ado, let's now all imagine that people uses correct capitalization!

Anyhow, I agree with the wihpping guys, are you people getting any work done? I am really eager to see how this comes out, seeing that there is very few of these models on The Hive.

Status
Not open for further replies.