• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modeling Contest #11 - Chimeras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Rawr.

Attachments

• MANBEARPIG.jpeg
    MANBEARPIG.jpeg
    54.1 KB · Views: 325
Level 23
and... RDZ doing a... GEOMERGE??!!!!

Warcraft doesn't like scratch models, and I can't be bothered explaining my philosophy again and again and again. In case you were wondering, I make shit for Warcfraft so I can actually use it.

Yes, I have been model editing from long before I made scratch models. Now I combine the skills of both to create the most effective items.

Level 22
Warcraft doesn't like scratch models, and I can't be bothered explaining my philosophy again and again and again. In case you were wondering, I make shit for Warcfraft so I can actually use it.

Yes, I have been model editing from long before I made scratch models. Now I combine the skills of both to create the most effective items.

Oh, I see....

TDR

TDR

Level 18
He shouldn't scare anyone. He will never finish the model anyway! ;p

I beg to differ. The model is finished :p :
chimera_wip_01.jpg

Will look much better when textured.
By the way, I made a screen recording while I was modeling this also, I'll make an entire series on this dude, from concept to final model & animation. Though it's not for beginners, because I don't say much it's mostly a "how I work' video, for people who already have a wokflow established.

Level 13
I beg to differ. The model is finished :p :
chimera_wip_01.jpg

Will look much better when textured.
By the way, I made a screen recording while I was modeling this also, I'll make an entire series on this dude, from concept to final model & animation. Though it's not for beginners, because I don't say much it's mostly a "how I work' video, for people who already have a wokflow established.

Hey TDR concept looks nice, but I seriously believe you need to buff the model vertion, as him looks too skinny right now.
BTW I would love to see those videos.

Level 26
It´s time to show some progress of my Nightelf Moon Guard (suggestions for a better name are welcomed)

what I still have to do:
-adding tail,arms and weapon
-fixing the shape
-adding some eye candy
-adding the pitlord skeleton and anims

Attachments

• NightelfMoonGuard.JPG
    NightelfMoonGuard.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 330
Status
Not open for further replies.