The contestants must create one team boss fight for 2 players. The boss must have two phases, and the contestant needs to make exactly 2 classes for the 2 players. The boss fight arena must have beautiful terrain, and be as immersive as possible.
- All submissions and all resources contained within the map must adhere to all of Hiveworkshop's rules.
- You cannot start working on your submission before the contest has officially started.
- You must post at least 3 Work-in-Progress media (images/videos) that clearly show your progress.
- You must state in your bundle's description whether your map is designed for SD or HD. If the game version is not current, it must be stated.
- There must be a respawn system in place so you don't have to restart the map if you die.
- You may not use a map template or open source map from the map section.
- Your map must be; Bug-free with absolutely NO game breaking bugs, lag free on up to date gaming computers(slight lag is acceptable in cinematics), periodic timers and other high frequency triggers must be leak free. Icons, models and textures must be properly imported and optimized for Warcraft 3 (No green icons or wow models with messed up animations etc).
- The submission must be unprotected so that it's openable via the normal WorldEditor.
- Teamwork - physically working on someone else's entry - is not allowed.
- Feedback and testing aren't considered teamwork and are welcome.
- Judges may not participate.
Breaking any of these rules may lead to punishment in the judgement score, up to disqualification from the contest, depending on the weight of the issue. In case of doubts towards a certain rule, you are very encouraged to discuss it in the contest thread so others and judges may help with sorting it out.
- 1st place: 55 reputation points
- 2nd place: 40 reputation points
- 3rd place: 25 reputation points
- Entry: 15 reputation points
- Judge: 15 reputation points per entry
|Theme||How well does the entry conform to the contest theme?||/15|
|Gameplay||The fun factor: Does the whole package create an enjoyable experience for the player? e.g. Are the spells satisfying, is there replayability? Are sounds used to good effect? Did the classes synergize?||/45|
|Aesthetics||Was the boss fight arena well-made, with cool doodads, immersive weather and pleasing visuals?||/25|
|Technical||Does the map run well performance-wise? Are there lots of bugs?||/15|