• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Meme Zombie Survival

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Map Description:

Meme Zombie Survival is a goofy map focusing on surviving against waves of zombies. MZS is different from other zombie maps in some ways. For instance instead of building econ buildings you make a townhall (which acts as a goldmine too) and put a worker inside to harvest gold. Wood can be purchased from arcane vault. When the game starts red will choose a difficulty. All players start with two wisps, a race picker and a hero picker, players can choose from 8 different base sites on the map. Some bases are for two players while others are for one person. Zombies spawn at night at various intervals depending on elapsed game time. Zombies die in sunlight so outlast the night. Survive 30 minutes to win.

Tomes will respawn at 9:00 everyday. There are multiple boss fights every 10 minutes. Bosses will teleport to a base site at random every minute and will pick off players one by one unless you help your allies! Tomes are scattered across the map. Collect them to level up your Hero.

Every 60 seconds if at least one ally townhall isn't alive the game will end in defeat for the based chads and the internet will be doomed to ruinous censorship!

Races:

Redditor - Well rounded race focusing on turtling and towers. Wall up harder than a Terran does in SC!

Weeb - Anime focused race that focuses on anime heroes and weeb degeneracy. Help your teamates with your powerful heroes and abilities!

Angry Incels - Women hating race focusing on hating women in any way possible. Make an army of women hating incels and raise the dead to outlast the zombies!

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/djeoNJd

Changelog:

Version 1.7.8 - Added Weeb race and fixed some triggers.

Credits:

Hero Saber by Black_Stan
Saber Alter by Black_Stan
Kagome by Tarrasque
Skeletal Dragon by Mister_Haudrauf
Werewolf by White Death

HUGE THANKS TO STEREO_ODIN FOR HELPING FIX MY MEMORY LEAKS AND TRIGGERS!

Made by AntiMatter#11485 I use the name QuantumMatter cause the username was taken.
Contents

MemeZombieTerrain1.7.8 (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
It's a nice idea overall but it's very simplistic. There are green icons, missing tooltips, some units don't require food, ability positions are unorganized, some units look alike etc. Extensive use of core game gameplay mechanics. Useful/Simple.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Please credit the one who made this resource: Resources in use by MemeZombieSurvival30
Please write a proper more informative description and hide the big images as they cover more than the screen.
The author and username are somewhat similar but they're different in the end. I hope they're the same person.
Read the guides below please.

Awaiting Update.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
Wazzz
Alexen
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Level 3
Please credit the one who made this resource: Resources in use by MemeZombieSurvival30
Please write a proper more informative description and hide the big images as they cover more than the screen.
The author and username are somewhat similar but they're different in the end. I hope they're the same person.
Read the guides below please.

Awaiting Update.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
Wazzz
Alexen
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/
Map description updated and I gave credit to models in use but lots of time has passed and I have a newer version. EDIT: Should I just upload an entirely different map or how do I update a new version?

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Map description updated and I gave credit to models in use but lots of time has passed and I have a newer version. EDIT: Should I just upload an entirely different map or how do I update a new version?
No, please do not make a new map thread as that would be multiuploading. Update it like so:

Level 4
I keep getting the SJW took over the internet message and the game over pop up a few seconds after i selected the difficulty. Why is this happening?

Level 3
I keep getting the SJW took over the internet message and the game over pop up a few seconds after i selected the difficulty. Why is this happening?
So there's a defeat condition that if you don't have a town hall within 60 Seconds you lose the game. So choose a race with a wisp then build a base where you want. Your base functions as a gold mine so just right click on it with your worker.

Last edited:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
It's a nice idea overall but it's very simplistic.
There are green icons, missing tooltips, some units don't require food, ability positions are unorganized, some units look alike etc.
Extensive use of core game gameplay mechanics.

Useful/Simple.