• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zombie survival

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
If you give a low rating to somebody map, state your reason. Do not give low rating without stating your reason just because the person did a good job at his/her own map and you want to make your map look much better compare to their map or because they give a negative review of your map. It would just make yourself look fool.
If his/her negative review does make sense, you should be grateful instead cause he/she is helping you to improve your map.

Keywords:
zombie
survival
boss
Contents

Zombie survival V.2.4 (Map)

Reviews
14:38, 16th Jun 2008 Septimus: Good Point [+] Bad Point [-] Some skill hotkey doesn't match [-] Some skill lack of information/detail [-] Air support damage itself. [-] Bug detected, zombie seem to go near only and doesn't attack...

M

14:38, 16th Jun 2008
Septimus:

Good Point

[+]

Bad Point

[-] Some skill hotkey doesn't match
[-] Some skill lack of information/detail
[-] Air support damage itself.
[-] Bug detected, zombie seem to go near only and doesn't attack.
[-] Cluster rocket doesn't deal damage
[-] Tome of leveling had unreasonable price
[-] Peasant had unreasonable price
[-] Bug detected, zombie unit seem to stuck

Overall - 1/5
Rejected

Reason of rejection : Still had major lag due to those zombie getting stuck after a period of time, item price unreasonable, zombie doesn't attack they just go near to the unit only and etc etc...

sorry to reject your map, but there is just too many bug on it. Thank you for your cooperation

Level 31
Good Point

[+] At least this map had a good humor, I was wondering how the win32.error hero could be a boat that capable to float at the ground.

Bad Point

[-] Air Support skill for ckcaner indicate the cooldown to be 10 minutes, but it seem to be 10 seconds only.
[-] Undead unit stucks, cause major lag
[-] Necromancer had longer attack range compare to marine, making the marine unable to attack them
[-] Hero seem to had aura healing ability to auto-heal all his allies. Making it ain't necessary to buy healing item since they can heal each other by getting close to each other.
[-] Cluster rocket damage very low and consume a large amount of mana
[-] Replenish potion stock remain 0
[-] Barricade armor too high (Almost impossible for the undead to break it)
[-] Lumber should be indicate as clip to let people know about it
[-] Gold should be indicate as clip to let people know about it
[-] Unit description error, Peasant could build barricade. But how come the description indicate it as footman ?
[-] Wisp use to select hero must be invulnerable, if there is a jackass in the team. They might purposly kill the wisp at purpose so their teammate can't get hero
[-] Friendlyfire on, it is better if you can disable it.
[-] Advanced flame tower too costly
[-] Unit description error, it indicate the advanced flame tower immune to magic. But, magic still can damage it.
[-] Hotkey for barricade and flame tower clash with each other
[-] Bug detected, all marine reinforcement that spawn all move to the middle of the map and wait at there.
[-] Undead spawn too much and too fast (Cause major lag)
[-] Boss armor too high and the armor type is divine, this cause the boss impossible to be defeat
[-] Sniper Multi Arrow doesn't deal damage
[-] Seem to had infinite ammo, this is because the lumber act as clip keep increasing automatically.
[-] Doesn't need to fight most of the time, just need to build a flame tower near the creep entrance to stop them
[-] Hero description doesn't match
[-] Skill description doesn't match (For example, ninja skill called impale indicate it as crypt lord instead of ninja
[-] Ninja too weak, can die easily.
[-] Cyclone skill can't be use
[-] Ninja blade fury skill special effect had bug, the special effect remain at the place.
[-] Ion Beam deal very low damage and consume a large sum of mana
[-] Map are protected, but never state in the map description

Overall - 1/5
Rejected

Reason Of Rejected : The massive spamming of zombie non-stop in large amount causing extreme lag. In addition, the boss almost impossible to be beaten due to his high armor and the armor type is divine. I try test the capability to kill big boss at single player and needed at least 40-50 flame tower to kill him.

It had a serious unbalance condition. I took 1 hour to test this map at multiplayer as well.

Here is my friend comment after I test this map with him

-Poorly done skill
-Nothing impressive, the ninja is (censored). Much better if this hero doesn't exist at all
-All item sold seem to be irrelevant and weak
-Very lag due to the unit massive spamming
-Just like any other survivor map
- (censored) (censored) (censored), waste my time only...
-Very less skill
-If I could rate this map, I would give it a negative (censored) (censored) (censored)

That's what he said, I censored some word cause it is vulgar...

Level 28
Awwkay..

Pros: [+]

Cons: [-]
*I took the u.a.medic-hero and first was surprised that he had the mountain kings' icon
*Ability 'Air support' hurts my own hero - don't think, this is supposed
*Cooldown wayyy too large (5 mins)
*Many many writing mistakes
*Urgh.. what do i have to do? Are there any quests?
*The killed zombies don't update in the leaderboard.. still remains at zero.
*The boss' description sucks..
*Tooltips missing ;)
*It's just not fun..

Total:

1/5

Advice: At least overthink the balancing and correct ALL written mistakes, i sometimes could just not think what i should interpret.. but good luck :)