• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lyrics scene concretization

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
210108-c41828c4c82453edea1ecc9abf4632bd.jpg
210106-8e60065928d5324df15244ff553fdc69.jpg

Please forgive for the Chinese characters in the picture. I don't use the English version of Warcraft 3.
  • This is a movie I made recently, and I translated it briefly (I kept some that didn't affect the whole viewing of Chinese), there may be some grammatical errors in English.
  • The ending part involves my other campaign, but I haven't translated it yet.
About make
  • At the beginning of production, I used some data of my campaign for convenience, so it was also a campaign.
  • The version of Warcraft 3 used in production is 1.27.0.52240
Attention points for viewing
  • music and animation have been adjusted repeatedly by me, and they should cooperate with each other, but sometimes there will be some deviations between music and animation, which I can't fix at present.
  • Try not to switch screens or alt+F4 when watching, which will lead to disharmony between music and animation.
Model and texture Credits
  • donut merchant and photographer model comes from The Weird Human.
  • two Murlocs and sorceress texture comes from 67chrome.
  • microphone model from Pvt.Toma
  • police car model from skrab
  • police model from Alteran
  • roadblock model from JB_McKnight
  • blood model is from Felipe Gormadoc.
  • tauren bassist model from Suselishe.
  • ogre drummer model was modified by me from Lord _ T.
  • troll singer model was modified by me from Norinrad.
  • Band substitute model from epsilon
  • platform model from Verdun
  • Cumulonimbus model from HappyCockroach.
  • Continental Lincolnpolice car model from skrab
  • The model of Treasure and the texture of sunglasses are reprints I downloaded from other websites. I don't know who their original authors are.
At Last
hope you like this animation and music.

At last last
在最后的最后
For the same country people.
给咱中国人的话
I made a video of it first, which can be seen through this link.
我先做了它的视频,可以通过这个链接看到。
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1sL411V77u?share_source=copy_web
Previews
Contents

Lyrics scene concretization (Campaign)

Reviews
deepstrasz
Cautiously setting it to Lacking because it doesn't work on newer or maybe official patches.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Cannot open this with 1.30+. Please fix.
Also, please credit any other material used like sounds and music that are not from the original game.

Awaiting Update.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
Wazzz
Alexen
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Also, please credit any other material used like sounds and music that are not from the original game.

Awaiting Update.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS

MAPS IN GENERAL
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide

• A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
Wazzz
Alexen
He said recommended version 1 19 - 1.21b.Maybe 1.24 - 1.28 can start.

Awaiting Update.

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS

MAPS IN GENERAL
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide

Wazzz
Alexen
I don't make maps with version 1.30 or above, so I can't solve version problem for the time being.╮(╯﹏╰)╭
I put the music credits on the picture, except music this map is nothing special, if it is not enough, I can add it later.
I uploaded a map to the honeycomb for the first time.I'll well attention to typesetting next time. Forget this one.(・ω<)
Is it best for this map to upload a map video at the same time?Actually, I think it is more appropriate to make a video of this map than to upload it.