• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lyrics or No Lyrics?

Lyrics or No Lyrics?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
What's your favorite types of music? Songs with lyrics or songs with no lyrics (such as songs with just beats and so on, such as techno, hip hop, or even songs in video games)?

I like both, but I prefer songs with just beats because you can loop them over and over and it goes by unnoticed sometimes. Plus, there are a shit load of songs with lyrics that have terrible lyrics that can ruin a song with good beats and so on.

Level 24
My main musical tastes lean towards older, classical rock/soft rock such as Rush, Springsteen, R.E.M, ect.

Just today though I listned to some Ambient-techno-electronica, while modelling, most of which didn't have lyrics. So I guess that for me it really depends on what I'm doing at the moment, but in general lyrics.

It allows the piece to carry far more meaning with it, and to be more interesting as a whole.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I like both, as long as it's good metal.

Status
Not open for further replies.