• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Hive Theme song suggestions thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I am a big fan of music, and AS FAR AS I KNOW, the hive has no themesong.
So I am passing the torch to YOU!

So I want you to write the hive a theme song. A few things:
  • Must have lyrics!
  • It should be funny.
  • It can poke fun at people, but in a NICE way.
  • Parodies are allowed but you must write new lyrics.
  • NO STEALING!
  • Video/MP3 clips are allowed, but leave the lyrics on anyway, so we can sing along.
  • It is okay if several of you work together on a single song.
  • It should be more hive related, than wc3 related. Like some Hive inside jokes.

Maybe if I get enough songs, this will become some messed up contest, with a poll where people vote, but that is for later.
Now grab a pencil, pick up a musical intrument, grab your camera, and play some music!

Last edited:
Level 20
Damn, Trax and I had a rap song for Pyritie all written up. I even made a beat in Reason. Oh, we also went on teamspeak one night and got a bunch of people from THW to say "Fuck you, Pyritie," and we would sprinkle that around the song a bit. It was pretty amazing.

I think I lost the beat, and the singing was never recorded either. :<

Damn, Trax and I had a rap song for Pyritie all written up. I even made a beat in Reason. Oh, we also went on teamspeak one night and got a bunch of people from THW to say "Fuck you, Pyritie," and we would sprinkle that around the song a bit. It was pretty amazing.

I think I lost the beat, and the singing was never recorded either. :<

D:..

Status
Not open for further replies.