• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A song, maybe you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hey.

I'm searching for a song. The one who knows gets some rep. Here are information:

- The song is performed by a rock band. Maybe legendary, I don't know.
- The singer is male.
- The song has a music video.
- The song is probably 5-10 years old. I can be wrong.
- Theme is that there's hell that is frozen.
- If I remember correctly, the music video also has a house and a woman. I think maybe the singer is singing about the woman.
- The music video has a winter theme. I think there's winter outside and a warm wooden house.
- The singer screams like a real rock band singer should.

Ask more, I'm happy to answer. I really want to find this song.

Last edited:
Level 22
One more thing, if you know (at least partly) the lyrics, then you should be able to find pretty much any song you desire.

For example, all it takes is to google this "heaven denied us it's kingdom" and it will find me Delain - Virtue and Vice.

You should have similar luck if the song is at least somewhat popular.

-Breaking Benjamin is a rock band
-Lead singer is male
-that's a music video (and an awesome one at that)
-Halo 3 came 5 years ago, but the song itself is like 8 years old
-Cortana is kinda like a woman. House is similar to home, and master chief returns to Earth, his home. Also 'blow me away' yep that's about a girl ;D
-On planet Harvest, there is snow.
-There is screaming

relevant

relevanter

Status
Not open for further replies.