• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

So Far Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of A7X's latest songs, So Far Away is a tribute to James "The Reverend" Sullivan; and how the band got its success and fame, as a family.

My Personal Opinion:
Alright, after watching the video, it made me teary-eyed.
The Rev played such a huge part in the band, it was such a shocker when he left. I really couldn't believe that he was gone. I just started loving A7X when he died.
An obsession for A7X songs on Guitar Hero led to an obsession to their music. I loved playing their songs, the tricky guitar solos (Especially on Expert), the tiring drum fills; I fell in love with their music. Every time I listed to one of their songs, I would listed to the drums the most.
Now I am learning how to play the drums, and I am idolizing The Rev; and this video just gave me even more inspiration to be as great as The Rev was.

Since I dug deep into my emotions, I almost forgot to show you the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.