• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What musical instruments can you play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't started yet as i don't got a drumkit of my own...I am taking drum hours at my teacher's studio who is also a jazz singer and he got 2 drumkits...so i didn't practiced that song...but still when i will get my own drum kit...I won't have rest until i know that song perfectly!

I see. If you will buy a drum kit, I suggest you get a set by Pearl. Also try to aim for Zildjian cymbals. :)

Well,I can play a musical instrument almostly guitar...which I owned a custom Gisbon Les Paul Guitar with a plain white color and Epiphone Bass Guitar...I know play some J pop and K pop chord...like CN Blue....

Custom? You have any pictures there? :D

Level 11
I see. If you will buy a drum kit, I suggest you get a set by Pearl. Also try to aim for Zildjian cymbals. :)

Custom? You have any pictures there? :D

go for yamaha..

I was actually aiming for a cheap but decent Sonor drums with Sabian cymbals which i will upgrade in time, meaning that i will buy better drums and cymbals though maybe i will remain with the Sabians as they are good too :D as i see no reason for buying an awesome expensive drum kit as your first drum kit :D

Level 12
I can play the trumpet, some simple beats on the drums, a very limited amount on the sax, clarinet, flute, and trombone.

Always wanted to learn the piano, but never had the motivation to do all the theory that would come with anyone that I could convince to teach me.

Level 7
I play the Guitar.

I noticed that people are really slow with learning how to play instruments. My suggestion to y'all is to play alone, not anyone listening to. Start right away learning songs. That's how i learned to play the guitar in less than 2 months. I try to play classical music as much as possible. Also, i recommend starting with the acoustic guitar, as it is harder to master than the electric one. The transition from Acoustic to electric is easy. Vice-versa ain't.

I also play the synthesizer.

I guess you could say i play the piano, but then again, these two have their similarities and their differences.

And does anyone count singing? I mean, it kind of is a way of producing pleasant sounds.

Level 15
Do you play any musical instrument?

Hi guys,
As the title says, do you play any musical instrument?

If you do, then tell use for how many years have you been playing it and what plans do yo uhave about it/them?

If you don't, then have you ever wanted to play any of it? Or you played one before but you do not play in anymore?
i make this thread because i am interested in this.

P.S. Sorry that a thread like that is already exist, i did not know it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.