• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Return to A7X's Roots

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, just recently, I have started listening to songs from Sounding the Seventh Trumpet, Waking the Fallen, City of Evil and Avenged Sevenfold.
I can see the huge transition the band has made from their metalcore roots to the heavy rock they are doing now.

From the raging wails of Unholy Confessions followed the poetic lyrics of Warmness on the Soul all the way to badass MIA. Then came the awesome Brompton Cocktail, but was topped of with the excellently melismatic Victim.

I can just imagine their difficulties of changing styles, but they did it so well. I really like how determined these guys are and how awesome their product turns out. They are really talented musicians, and deserve more praise than what they are having now.

So, here comes my question. I'd like to know which is your favorite song from each album. Feel free to leave comments, and all.

Sounding the Seventh Trumpet: I can't really say, I haven't heard all of the songs to say which one I like best.
Waking the Fallen: Same case. I can't say yet.
City of Evil: Sidewinder/Trashed and Scattered/Betrayed - These are all awesome songs.
Avenged Sevenfold: Brompton Cocktail - I really like how he sings: "Cause I, can't feel my face! I won't struggle on! In a world so cold! In a world so wrong!"
Nightmare: Save Me - Nearly 11 minutes of badass guitar solos and heavy drum beats. This song can keep you busy just by listening to it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.